Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

Any of you RETARDS that think it's a good idea to give something away for nothing needs to take a trip to your local public housing......

People DON'T TAKE OWNERSHIP in something that was handed to them without EXPECTATION, IDIOTS.

STOP with the EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE SHiT. You've created entire generations of spoiled brats who NEVER grow up. 

Just stop already. 

I've been in more than one project coping and saw a permanent underclass...where only the strong move on.

I came across this PIC on the WWW it was taken in Philly...like the next section over from where I lived.

3b0ee9cb-b21f-4b20-9894-6bb8f9e94bcf_zps  

I agree with you, people don't appreciate something received without effort, for free. If you give to a homeless man a house for free, this house will be soon transform into garbage. If you give him the opportunity to build the house, by putting time and effort, he will knows the house's price, he will appreciate it now. That's the right way to educate humans - by putting them to work. I traveled to Norway the last year (P.S. it's a marvelous country with amazing travel destinations , at least once in a life time you should visit it) and there the people are so responsible. Starting from the clean streets and ending with the respect that people have for eachother. I don't know how they did it but now everyone who visited Norway, wants to move to live there. They want to spoil that piece of heaven.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, Old Mack said:

I've been in more than one project coping and saw a permanent underclass...where only the strong move on.

I came across this PIC on the WWW it was taken in Philly...like the next section over from where I lived.

3b0ee9cb-b21f-4b20-9894-6bb8f9e94bcf_zps  

You notice NO fake liberal even bothers to comment???? IDIOTS have no idea the damage they do to society. 

This is why free college is a bad idea

this is why giving free healthcare to illegals is also a bad idea

if you think there is a doctor shortage now, wait until free healthcare in sanctuary cities take affect 

The left are so stupid.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

This is why free college is a bad idea

this is why giving free healthcare to illegals is also a bad idea

if you think there is a doctor shortage now, wait until free healthcare in sanctuary cities take affect 

The left are so stupid.

They ALL go to the ER now. I literally saw someone sign up to the ER with "sniffles". 

Only cost YOU about a thousand bucks. 

15 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You notice NO fake liberal even bothers to comment???? IDIOTS have no idea the damage they do to society. 

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

On 7/24/2019 at 6:06 PM, DeepBreath said:

People DON'T TAKE OWNERSHIP in something that was handed to them without EXPECTATION, IDIOTS.

STOP with the EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE SHiT. You've created entire generations of spoiled brats who NEVER grow up. 

Just stop already. 

How is anything free Einstein?  You are confused,,,,

We have a lot of public housing here and it works great. Only problem is not enough of it.

1 minute ago, merrill said:

How is anything free Einstein?  You are confused,,,,

Not confused at all. Do you understand what an UNEARNED entitlement is? 😂

This MORON doesn't realize the government confiscates earnings from one citizen and hands to another who NEVER lifted a finger....

60% of Americans GET MORE back in transfers than they pay in federal income taxes. 

So....it's free for 60% of America while the top 40% pay for EVERYTHING, BITCH. 

You better find a good brand of cat food cause we're coming fro your freebees. 

Just now, slideman said:

We have a lot of public housing here and it works great. Only problem is not enough of it.

WORKS great? 😂

They literally tore ours down in 15 years. They had to level the entire complex and rebuilt it from scratch. 

It's NO ONES job to provide housing for you. GET OFF your lazy ass and secure housing on your own, like the people you demand pay for yours. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

WORKS great? 😂

They literally tore ours down in 15 years. They had to level the entire complex and rebuilt it from scratch. 

It's NO ONES job to provide housing for you. GET OFF your lazy ass and secure housing on your own, like the people you demand pay for yours. 

You are simple minded.

Because of our success, housing is very expensive here. Many people simply couldn't afford to live in Seattle without housing assistance. Should working people be on the street?

1 minute ago, slideman said:

You are simple minded.

YES. I place MY FAMILY FIRST, MY CHILDREN FIRST, over some lazy assed stranger who made a LIFE TIME of poor lifestyle choices. 

YES. I place MY FAMILY FIRST, MY CHILDREN FIRST, over some lazy assed stranger who made a LIFE TIME of poor lifestyle choices. 

You're not only simple minded- you're an Bad word.

Just now, slideman said:

Because of our success, housing is very expensive here. Many people simply couldn't afford to live in Seattle without housing assistance. Should working people be on the street?

You mean don't live where you can't afford to live?????

Oh no. We should pay for their housing, utilities and maybe give them some free income. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

You mean don't live where you can't afford to live?????

Oh no. We should pay for their housing, utilities and maybe give them some free income. 

You're an idiot.

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Don't have any children, do you? 

I chose not to. Irrelevant. Are you mad because you have to pay child support?

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're an idiot.

No, DUMBASS.

YOUR FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIETY is to be SELF SUFFICIENT. 

YOU CANNOT CONTRIBUTE UNTIL YOU'RE SELF SUFFICIENT. 

We have 60% of Americans getting more back in transfers than they pay in federal income taxes.

Can you tell me what happens when 60% of your body quits working? 

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

I chose not to. Irrelevant. Are you mad because you have to pay child support?

Uh huh. Have some children before you open up you stupid mouth, bitch. 

We'll see how you feel watching the government confiscate YOUR earnings you worked your ass off to support your children and give them the things you didn't have, only to watch it go to some Bad wording crack whore with 8 kids. 

No, DUMBASS.

YOUR FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIETY is to be SELF SUFFICIENT. 

YOU CANNOT CONTRIBUTE UNTIL YOU'RE SELF SUFFICIENT. 

We have 60% of Americans getting more back in transfers than they pay in federal income taxes.

Can you tell me what happens when 60% of your body quits working? 

Maybe you can tell me when 60% of your mind doesn't work......................oh violent one. Slave to your hormones.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

You shouldn't have hit her.

I've never hit a woman, besides your mom. But she doesn't really count....

You have a career as a glorified jailer. You hit people. You seem pissed off all the time. Get help. Psychiatric nurse? lol. fuk off.

I am an independent businessman. I have always been self sufficient thank you. That does not mean I am a psychopath like you. You have no compassion for the less fortunate. Psychopath.