Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Z09

Day # 1 President Warren: "New commission investigating crimes against immigrants..."

Recommended Posts

That's right!

 

She wants to investigate the crimes of the United States on immigrants...

 

Tell us...

Why not start your commission NOW and not wait for 19 months?

 

And why don't you ever say "illegal" immigrants....?????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALEC GOP do not give a damn so would be difficult to get a commission approved until the climate changes. ALEC GOP supports crime EXCEPT for alleged illegal immigrants which would most likely change if a PAC representing illegal immigrants were feeding millions of special interest $$$$$$ into campaigns.

 

Maybe all immigrants are not illegal........

 

Were many of our ancestors illegal immigrants yet we are still in America..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, merrill said:

Maybe all immigrants are not illegal........

 

Were many of our ancestors illegal immigrants yet we are still in America..?

If they are legally in this country then they are legal...

 

Very simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Warren going to wait almost 2 years to investigate these "crimes"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatchman said:

  Asylum seekers are legal.

  Refugees are legal.

  

And why wait a couple years to investigate these terrible crimes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And why wait a couple years to investigate these terrible crimes?

  In 2 years Democrats will control all 3 branches of government.

 Clear sailing to pass laws and throw the book at the conservative culprits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  Asylum seekers are legal.

  Refugees are legal.

  

 

No, SCHITSTAIN, APPROVED asylum seekers are legal as are APPROVED refugees.

 

Only 10-15% of EITHER are adjudicated by the courts as meeting the criteria.

 

The REST are ILLEGAL ALIENS and need to be DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  In 2 years Democrats will control all 3 branches of government.

 Clear sailing to pass laws and throw the book at the conservative culprits

 

NO FUC'KING WAY, SCHITSTAIN!!!

 

Do you HONESTLY think that running on DESTROYING THIS NATION with your brand of HARD LEFT WING SOCIALISM is a "Winner"???

 

ROFLMAO!!!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY

  How's that working out for you?

  How's the raids coming along?

  Did they get any of those pesky "illegal" immigrants deported yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  How's that working out for you?

  How's the raids coming along?

  Did they get any of those pesky "illegal" immigrants deported yet?

 

Hey SCHITSTAIN, it is YOUR SIDE that REFUSES to do a damn thing about the "catch and release" ASYLUM AND REFUGEE STATUS LAWS!!!!!

 

Hows THAT working out for you???

 

SO we can put you down as SUPPORTING OPEN BORDERS.


Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, merrill said:

ALEC GOP do not give a damn so would be difficult to get a commission approved until the climate changes. ALEC GOP supports crime EXCEPT for alleged illegal immigrants which would most likely change if a PAC representing illegal immigrants were feeding millions of special interest $$$$$$ into campaigns.

 

Maybe all immigrants are not illegal........

 

Were many of our ancestors illegal immigrants yet we are still in America..?

This idiot doesn’t understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Hey SCHITSTAIN, it is YOUR SIDE that REFUSES to do a damn thing about the "catch and release" ASYLUM AND REFUGEE STATUS LAWS!!!!!

 

Hows THAT working out for you???

 

SO we can put you down as SUPPORTING OPEN BORDERS.


Got it.

  So they haven't deported anyone immediately from today's raids yet?

 What the tell is going on?

 Oh yeah.

 Nobody is getting deported until maybe after an appeal.

  It's working out great for me.

  Not so much for you judging by your reply.

  Hahahahahahahahahaha!

 

  MAGA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...