Jump to content
Buffalo

Andrew Klavan Makes a Stand for Free Speech

Recommended Posts

Moe from Moonbattery.com

Andrew Klavan is on a roll as he explains to moonbats that this is still America and until they drag him off to a gulag he will say what he pleases:

If only this attitude were more common, America might still be saved. Only a minority of Americans are moonbats. The rest are cowed into silent compliance lest they be denounced as a racist/sexist/transphobe/homophobe/Islamophobe/blahblahblah.

When the Left consolidates power, dissidents are shot. That’s the way it always works; refer to the history of communism for details. But that hasn’t happened in the USA yet, and maybe it never will if we use the First Amendment while we still have it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

free speech for everyone except that megan woman who won the soccer thingy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

free speech for everyone except that megan woman who won the soccer thingy. 

   She's only a national hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatchman said:

   She's only a national hero.

but she forced us to all become bolshevics, dad gummint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Moe from Moonbattery.com

Andrew Klavan is on a roll as he explains to moonbats that this is still America and until they drag him off to a gulag he will say what he pleases:

If only this attitude were more common, America might still be saved. Only a minority of Americans are moonbats. The rest are cowed into silent compliance lest they be denounced as a racist/sexist/transphobe/homophobe/Islamophobe/blahblahblah.

When the Left consolidates power, dissidents are shot. That’s the way it always works; refer to the history of communism for details. But that hasn’t happened in the USA yet, and maybe it never will if we use the First Amendment while we still have it.

 

He has free speech.  He wants freedom from consequence too.  He's a princess.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

but she forced us to all become bolshevics, dad gummint

  And did you see the worship in every young girls eyes?

  Rapinoe is a great role model too.

  It's another reason the right hates her.

  It's people like her that are shaping the future of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

   She's only a national hero.

 

For kicking a ball into a net the size of a two car garage?  Please.  Talented? Yes.  Hero? Hardly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

For kicking a ball into a net the size of a two car garage?  Please.  Talented? Yes.  Hero? Hardly!

  Ask any little girl who her hero is today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  And did you see the worship in every young girls eyes?

  Rapinoe is a great role model too.

  It's another reason the right hates her.

  It's people like her that are shaping the future of America.

It is people like her, you, hairlip, that want to fundamentally destroy America and force you warped moonbatty socialist agenda on everyone.

Rap-n-hoe is just another hate America faggot bitch. She is no fu(king hero!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

hairlip

 I don't sport a mustache.

 

 

 The reply from this moron is going to be golden!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, harryramar said:

free speech for everyone except that megan woman who won the soccer thingy. 

Is someone trying to take away her free speech? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 I don't sport a mustache.

 

 

 The reply from this moron is going to be golden!

NO, you are squatstopeeboy...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

He has free speech.  He wants freedom from consequence too.  He's a princess.  

How is speech free when there are consequences for speaking freely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

NO, you are squatstopeeboy...LOL

He's squeefman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatchman said:

  So what exactly is a hairlip?

A birth defect aka cleft palate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

A birth defect aka cleft palate 

  I wasn't asking you.

  I'm asking the spelling bee master.

  When I want lip from you I'll scrape it off of my zipper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

He's squeefman

Oooo, he'll have to look that one up, Chiseler...LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo said:

Oooo, he'll have to look that one up, Chiseler...LOL!

  Did you look up hairlip yet?

 Try harelip there genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I wasn't asking you.

  I'm asking the spelling bee master.

  When I want lip from you I'll scrape it off of my zipper.

You should be asking uncle-dad why he cant keep his hands off his sister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  Did you look up hairlip yet?

 Try harelip there genius.

Did you look up squeefman yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

You should be asking uncle-dad why he cant keep his hands off his sister

  What did yours say when you asked him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  What did yours say when you asked him?

What did your cousin-brother say when he caught you fondling the family dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

Did you look up squeefman yet?

  I believe its queef.

 Not squeef.

 But it's the sound your daughters puzzymakes when she's getting plowed by the MS 13 gang bangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

Is someone trying to take away her free speech? 

she was mocked to scorn for not agreeing with the rightist gasbags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...