Sign in to follow this  
TheOldBarn

Climate change and Solar Energy

5 hours ago, rrober49 said:

roughly 300 to 400 square feet of panels 35sq  my home would be around 9 sq in panels so it seems to be on par with the national average price wise 

sounds like a impressive system 

HOA do you guys have many issues with people being offended by the unsightliness of the system  or is it the quality of the work being done  both ? my best sides are both exposed to the street

Considering what your HOA  will  accept  is actually a good tip to a first time buyer 

I think I'm only the second home to have solar panels in my neighborhood, since I remember someone canvassing the homeowners for signatures to allow the first home to have them. My best side is on back of home and it appears only 2 or 3 panels may be visible to the street.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:47 PM, rrober49 said:

roughly 300 to 400 square feet of panels 35sq  my home would be around 9 sq in panels so it seems to be on par with the national average price wise 

sounds like a impressive system 

HOA do you guys have many issues with people being offended by the unsightliness of the system  or is it the quality of the work being done  both ? my best sides are both exposed to the street

Considering what your HOA  will  accept  is actually a good tip to a first time buyer 

It's an interesting question, how may US homes have solar panels now? 

If more did, eventually what is needed is a new electric grid. 

Sell the panels, most especially with all new homes built, but also build a new grid that is decentralized. 

What about wind, or any naturally found force that moves turbines - we need to harness it like with yolk, drive it, manifest it, in order to let it know just who

is its daddy? 

No, that's bad script. Who is your human is better.