Sign in to follow this  
kfools

The reason liberals don't care about the invasion.

We are being invaded. In a way that anybody with eyeballs can see. It's crazy to me how many invaders are here and how little the left cares. 

I used to think it's because the left wants to shift the demographic because whites don't vote for them but for the average lefty I don't think this is the case. 

I think, the United States has never had to fight a war on it's own soil from a foreign power except maybe the war of 1812. So liberals don't understand how invasions work. They think if you come without guns it's not an invasion. 

We have been spoiled that way. The left is literally blinded because they think the land is locked in and have never had to fight for it. EVER. 

This is an invasion. Guatemala has 10 percent of it's population here. A 183% increase over a decade and I doubt it's that low. It's likely much higher. You fools. You are gonna hand the third world the shining jewel without even resisting a lick. The southwest is being over-run. The border guards are shouting it from the rooftops. The people are screaming for help.The media knows we are being overwhelmed at this point, EVERYBODY KNOWS NOW! You still don't care. 

WTF is wrong with you? 

The reason TREASON MONKEY TRAITORS LIE so much about immigration is simple THEY ARE RACIST PIGS. Net illegal immigration has been LESS than zero that is more leaving than coming for YEARS which is why the RACIST PIGS went after LEGAL asylum seekers.  The right could EASILY have had a real solution to illegal immigration. Including some cap on refugees that was reasonable. Real technology to help stop what illegal border crossings happen which were at a more than 40 year LOW before Trump CREATED this new border crisis by denying entrance to people who have a RIGHT by our law by international law and by Treaty  oglibation to seek asylum.This is one of the reasons Treason Monkey TRAITORS wanted a fence. It has no REAL purpose except as a SYMBOL of their RACISM a physical symbol to say we gotta keep them brown people away from our white women. it wont stop any real illegal border crossings but it LOOKS as if they were doing something and simpleminded RACIST MORONS are all for that then they get to KEEP THE ISSUE. 

Treason Monkeys are LIARS and TRAITORS and a WHOLE LOT of them are motivated by being RACIST PIGS and lest we forget they are GUTLESS COWARDS. They want to turn ALL of America into the kind of GUTLESS COWARDS they are and be AFRAID of desperate brown people. Our anscestors were NOT timid men but Treason Monkey TRAITORS ARE they are gutless cowards. Who would make America abandon its values because THEY are COWARDS. 

Just now, Debs said:

The reason TREASON MONKEY TRAITORS LIE so much about immigration is simple THEY ARE RACIST PIGS. Net illegal immigration has been LESS than zero that is more leaving than coming for YEARS which is why the RACIST PIGS went after LEGAL asylum seekers.

OMFG! What? 

Let's see....you got that non fact from nowhere...so let's look at actual facts. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44319094

But even before the 2019 spike, when migration numbers were in fact at historic lows, Mr Trump described the situation on the border as a national security crisis.

This year's surge in migration is significant, if not the highest ever.

And changing migrant demographics have undoubtedly overwhelmed US agencies - but the situation along the border is a different kind of crisis than what the president described for years.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/06/12/mass-illegal-immigrant-population-spikes-increase-leads-nation-since-2007/

The illegal migrant population grew more in Massachusetts than any other state from 2007 to 2017 — a 60,000 spike that costs Massachusetts taxpayers and risks public safety, legal immigration advocates say.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/highest-february-total-undocumented-immigrants-crossing-u-s-border-12-n979546

WASHINGTON — The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection on Tuesday.

I could go on forever. There is nothing to dispute. This is an invasion. 

Just now, Debs said:

The right could EASILY have had a real solution to illegal immigration. Including some cap on refugees that was reasonable. Real technology to help stop what illegal border crossings happen which were at a more than 40 year LOW before Trump CREATED this new border crisis by denying entrance to people who have a RIGHT by our law by international law and by Treaty  oglibation to seek asylum.This is one of the reasons Treason Monkey TRAITORS wanted a fence. It has no REAL purpose except as a SYMBOL of their RACISM a physical symbol to say we gotta keep them brown people away from our white women. it wont stop any real illegal border crossings but it LOOKS as if they were doing something and simpleminded RACIST MORONS are all for that then they get to KEEP THE ISSUE. 

Treason Monkeys are LIARS and TRAITORS and a WHOLE LOT of them are motivated by being RACIST PIGS

More concerned about a fence than you are about being invaded. See what I mean? 

You are a LIAR Fools its that simple before Trump began messing with the asylum seekers ILLEGAL border crossings were at a 46 year LOW that is a  FACT.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low

Arrests of people trying to cross illegally into the U.S. from Mexico plunged to the lowest level since 1971, as fewer people attempted the trek, the Department of Homeland Security announced Tuesday.

THAT was 2017

es Trump CLAIMED it was a crisis but we all KNOW he is a pathological LIAR

https://immigrationforum.org/article/trump-claims-border-crisis-amid-46-year-low-crossings/

The purported sense of urgency, however, is misplaced – net immigration from Mexico is negative, and prior to this week’s statements the administration frequently touted the decrease in border crossings that puts Border Patrol arrests at a 46-year low. And of the unauthorized immigrants arriving in the U.S. in the past decade, the majority have arrived via ports of entry rather than via illegal border crossings that a border wall could prevent.

“The idea that an ‘influx’ of asylum seekers necessitates these extreme measures directly contradicts the administration’s previous boasting on historically low border crossings. You can’t have it both ways, Mr. President.”

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/28/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined by 2 million since 2007. In 2017, 4.9 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico lived in the U.S., down from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. Mexicans now make up fewer than half of the nation’s 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants (47% in 2017).

U.S. unauthorized immigrant total declines from Mexico, but rises from other nations

Your stats do not SHOW what you claim. What happens is Massachutsets is NOT the entire nation and I already SAID Trump created this problem by his trying to slowwalk and deny entrance to LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS so your claim about 2019 does NOT challenge my POINT. You TREASON MONKEYS want to conflate illegal immigration with LEGAL asylum seekers and they are NOT the same. We could have handled them LEGALLY and humanely instead of Trumps policy of intentional cruelty toward children to intimidate them into not coming or telling them they are NOT getting in even though they have a RIGHT to seek asylum

Just now, Debs said:

You are a LIAR Fools its that simple before Trump began messing with the asylum seekers ILLEGAL border crossings were at a 46 year LOW that is a  FACT.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low

Arrests of people trying to cross illegally into the U.S. from Mexico plunged to the lowest level since 1971, as fewer people attempted the trek, the Department of Homeland Security announced Tuesday.

THAT was 2017

https://immigrationforum.org/article/trump-claims-border-crisis-amid-46-year-low-crossings/

The purported sense of urgency, however, is misplaced – net immigration from Mexico is negative, and prior to this week’s statements the administration frequently touted the decrease in border crossings that puts Border Patrol arrests at a 46-year low. And of the unauthorized immigrants arriving in the U.S. in the past decade, the majority have arrived via ports of entry rather than via illegal border crossings that a border wall could prevent.

“The idea that an ‘influx’ of asylum seekers necessitates these extreme measures directly contradicts the administration’s previous boasting on historically low border crossings. You can’t have it both ways, Mr. President.”

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/28/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined by 2 million since 2007. In 2017, 4.9 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico lived in the U.S., down from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. Mexicans now make up fewer than half of the nation’s 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants (47% in 2017).

U.S. unauthorized immigrant total declines from Mexico, but rises from other nations

Your stats do not SHOW what you claim. What happens is Massachutsets is NOT the entire nation and I already SAID Trump created this problem by his trying to slowwalk and deny entrance to LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS so your claim about 2019 does NOT challenge my POINT. You TREASON MONKEYS want to conflate illegal immigration with LEGAL asylum seekers and they are NOT the same. We could have handled them LEGALLY and humanely instead of Trumps policy of intentional cruelty toward children to intimidate them into not coming or telling them they are NOT getting in even though they have a RIGHT to seek asylum

Liberal asswipe lawyers are coaching these wetback scum...

Suck my ducky Ducky no one reads your childish crap so GFY

Just now, Debs said:

Suck my ducky Ducky no one reads your childish crap so GFY

You do kunt LMFAO

16 minutes ago, Debs said:

THAT was 2017

Expecting accurate statistics on illegal immigration. No wonder liberals buy into the co2 disinformation campaign. 

The so-called invasion is a lot of desperate people trying to escape intolerable conditions in their home countries. They should be viewed with compassion.they are seeking a better life just like your ancestors and mine did.

An invasion per se requires the intention of the invading Nation. There is no invasion.

What invasion? Employment is at an all time low. What jobs are these people taking from you? They want to work so your employment numbers will get even lower. That should make THE PIG look even better, right?

1 hour ago, Debs said:

No, Arrests were lower. That is not proof illegal immigration was lower. In any case that is from 2017 and we have never seen highs like this before. EVER. I just posted current proof of this. So much proof in fact you can't argue it unless you are retarded. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

THAT was 2017

So your theory is there is more illegal immigration right now because Trump said it was a crisis? It was a crisis. We have no real knowledge of how many were even coming in that in itself is a crisis. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Your stats do not SHOW what you claim. What happens is Massachutsets is NOT the entire nation

and also not refelective of anything but one article I posted to make my case.  Along with official border control numbers, and the overwhelmed southwestern towns. You can't make a case against this anymore. It is obviously happening and that is that. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

and I already SAID Trump created this problem by his trying to slowwalk and deny entrance to LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS

How. How does that create a problem of millions of illegal immigrants? Only a small percentage are asylum seekers. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

so your claim about 2019 does NOT challenge my POINT.

Of course it does....we are talking about what is happening right now! Not what was happening in 2017....which we still don't know the real numbers on. Only estimates. Only now it's so overwhelming we know all estimates are low. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

You TREASON MONKEYS want to conflate illegal immigration with LEGAL asylum seekers and they are NOT the same. We could have handled them LEGALLY and humanely instead of Trumps policy of intentional cruelty toward children to intimidate them into not coming or telling them they are NOT getting in even though they have a RIGHT to seek asylum

You can't possibly think our current crisis is refugee crisis. That's absurd. It's an invasion. This isn't hard to figure out. Jesus. They come here because they get free s hit. It's super easy. Do you get it now. Illegals come here by the million to get FREE healthcare,money,housing,welfare,food assistance, etc. Not to mention having a kid so they can stay permanently thus abusing the entire system. 

53 minutes ago, slideman said:

The so-called invasion is a lot of desperate people trying to escape intolerable conditions in their home countries. They should be viewed with compassion.they are seeking a better life just like your ancestors and mine did.

An invasion per se requires the intention of the invading Nation. There is no invasion.

Again, 

No guns doesn't mean no invasion. 

They are coming by the drove and harming American citizens in the process. The governments of their home nations fully sanction and render aid to them in order for them to do this. It's a textbook invasion. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Again, 

They are coming by the drove and harming American citizens in the process. The governments of their home nations fully sanction and render aid to them in order for them to do this. It's a textbook invasion. 

Show evidence their governments render aid in their immigration. Show also how they are harming American citizens. Your ancestors and mine were immigrants. These people are just looking for a better life.If you've ever worked with any immigrant workers you know they work hard.

OK back to you being TOO STUPID to understand a simple point so GFY I give up.  I SAID what is TRUE. NOTHING you say disputes it you are just too STUPID to understand what you are saying or just a PUNK being a troll and I dont CARE WHICH.  You can TRY to make the point that illegal border ARRESTS are not any indictaion of illegal border crossings but it is counter intuitive and you have no evidence this is true especially since as one of my citations showed interior arrests INCREASED. Border arrests were ALWAYS what was used to assess illegal crossings BEFORE and what YOU used in your citation for 2019 your dishonesty or stupidity is just BORING. 

YES 2017 was a 46 year low as I SAID BEFORE Trump turned a mangable increase in LEGAL asylum seekers into trying to cross illegally as he SCREWED with the process slowalked and tried to keep them out in turning an increase in LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS into a backlog that turned into a huge INCREASE in illegal crossings. I am not even going to bother any further. AGAIN I make the SAME POINT over and over and EITHER you are too STUPID to understand what is said or a petty pathetic TROLL who pretends you dont understand so you dont have to address the FACTS and I dont care which Back on ignore with you and GFY

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Again, 

^ Newspeak in the age of Trump. 

They may no longer be referred to as refugees, they must be referred to as invaders.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Show evidence their governments render aid in their immigration.

You got it!

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/mexicos-defense-illegal-immigrants

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/395962-get-ready-for-a-surge-of-illegal-migration-courtesy-of-mexicos-new

While Mexican presidential candidates have long supported illegal aliens coming to the United States, Obrador’s rhetoric has been different. Instead of campaigning on the traditional promise that life in Mexico will improve so that people won’t have to leave their country, Obrador has been more direct: “We will defend… the migrants of the world who, by necessity, have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States; it is a human right that we will defend.”  

Wake up Slideman. This is known! Has been known for years. Their governments send invaders with drugs in hand and tax revenues sent home. It's a scam ripping off the American public and an  invasion. Mexico has long held that they have the rights to all lands in the southwestern United States. Just go ask one. 

Show also how they are harming American citizens.

https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116

Among the findings of the new data:

Areas where non-citizens account for a much larger share of convictions than their 8.4 percent share of the adult population include:

• 42.4 percent of kidnapping convictions;
  • 31.5 percent of drug convictions;
  • 22.9 percent of money laundering convictions;
  • 13.4 percent of administration of justice offenses (e.g. witness tampering, obstruction, and contempt);
  • 17.8 percent of economic crimes (e.g. larceny, embezzlement, and fraud);
  • 13 percent of other convictions (e.g. bribery, civil rights, environmental, and prison offenses); and
  • 12.8 percent of auto thefts.

Your ancestors and mine were immigrants. These people are just looking for a better life.If you've ever worked with any immigrant workers you know they work hard.

Some do. I have never found them any more hard working than anybody else is. I don't take issue with trying to find a better life. I take issue with going on the public dole, bankrupting healthcare facilities,overwhelming our immigration courts, and taking the spots of legal immigrants who stand in line. That is theft by the way. Why do Mexican immigrants deserve a better life than immigrants elsewhere standing in line to do it right? 

Of course they don't. 

11 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

^ Newspeak in the age of Trump. 

They may no longer be referred to as refugees, they must be referred to as invaders.

Refugees should be referred to as refugees. 

The liberals are actually the ones trying to change the terms. You are claiming ALL illegals are refugees. If not? How many aren't? That's right most of them. Go sell your lies elsewhere. Those of us with eyeballs can clearly see the difference. 

ultraliberals want a $15 minimum wages BUT are flooding the country with people who will do the same work for half of that.

And tho flooding the country with these unskilled uneducated workers will effect America negatively....only the commands from agenda HQ matters to ultraliberals.

17 minutes ago, kfools said:

Refugees should be referred to as refugees. 

The liberals are actually the ones trying to change the terms. You are claiming ALL illegals are refugees. If not? How many aren't? That's right most of them. Go sell your lies elsewhere. Those of us with eyeballs can clearly see the difference. 

Not what I said.  

MOST of the people coming from Guatemala and other Central American countries are refugees

You have offered no evidence that ANY of them are invaders

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Lets look at why they come here; Reagan's illegal Iran Contra Wars killing many thousands, torture teams and death squads all funded and trained by the CIA. It even goes back to Ike's regime of overthrowing democratic nations to support US comapanies stealing their bounty!

2 hours ago, kfools said:

We are being invaded. In a way that anybody with eyeballs can see. It's crazy to me how many invaders are here and how little the left cares. 

I used to think it's because the left wants to shift the demographic because whites don't vote for them but for the average lefty I don't think this is the case. 

I think, the United States has never had to fight a war on it's own soil from a foreign power except maybe the war of 1812. So liberals don't understand how invasions work. They think if you come without guns it's not an invasion. 

We have been spoiled that way. The left is literally blinded because they think the land is locked in and have never had to fight for it. EVER. 

This is an invasion. Guatemala has 10 percent of it's population here. A 183% increase over a decade and I doubt it's that low. It's likely much higher. You fools. You are gonna hand the third world the shining jewel without even resisting a lick. The southwest is being over-run. The border guards are shouting it from the rooftops. The people are screaming for help.The media knows we are being overwhelmed at this point, EVERYBODY KNOWS NOW! You still don't care. 

WTF is wrong with you? 

What about the British Invasion of the '60s?

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

What about the British Invasion of the '60s?

You literally made me laugh out loud.

Just now, slideman said:

You literally made me laugh out loud.

Those guys took over the country with guitars and drums.