Sign in to follow this  
nuckin futz

The Trump Epstein Sleaze Connection!

Trumptoids are squirming with FEAR over this! They know it could bring their King down!

Clinton could be in trouble. Dems are eating their own. Dersh was accused of having a panty fetish indulged by children. Epstein is a rat and will prove it soon. Trump home free.

4 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Trumptoids are squirming with FEAR over this! They know it could bring their King down!

No mention of Bill Clinton.

That's our futz.   :rolleyes:

I imagine when Eostein starts singing and the contents of his secret safe on his island mansion come to light a lot of prominent pedophiles will come to light.

Clinton and Trump could also be in there plus maybe Acosta.

And Epstein will also be investigated on other charges like tax fraud and helping his hedge fund investors cheat on theirs.

I wonder what he will say about trump and his taxes and investments?

The same goes for the Clintons.

It could get interesting.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I imagine when Eostein starts singing and the contents of his secret safe on his island mansion come to light a lot of prominent pedophiles will come to light.

Clinton and Trump could also be in there plus maybe Acosta.

And Epstein will also be investigated on other charges like tax fraud and helping his hedge fund investors cheat on theirs.

I wonder what he will say about trump and his taxes and investments?

The same goes for the Clintons.

It could get interesting.

^^^^^^ This is an example Maximum TDS, folks.   Have you noticed that the left hates Trump so much that all of a sudden they are willing to throw the Clintons (who they've blindly defended for years from countless allegations) under the bus ... just in the *hope* that Epstein has something that can harm Trump.   Now that is desperation.   LOL!

GOD you are STUPID Chooser the LOSER. You are SO STUPID you think everyone is like YOU are. This isnt partisan for me. ANYONE involved with Epstein should be investigated. Anyone molesting the minors should go go PRISON.  Anyone helping cover it up should be prosecuted and I dont CARE if they are left or right Dem or GOP.  It is SCUM like you who diesnt even understand the CONCEPT of decency thinks this way. That everyone being as DISGUSTING as you they would naturally cover up for someone on THEIR side the way you will ALWAYS make excuses for  your GOD Trump

Gee, Redwood, couldn't you just skip all the unimportant words (in your opinion) and just get to the point?  

Might I suggest that from now your posts look like this?

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

GOD  STUPID  LOSER  SO STUPID  YOU  ANYONE  PRISON  CARE  GOP  SCUM CONCEPT  DISGUSTING  THEIR  ALWAYS  GOD

:P

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

ANYONE involved with Epstein should be investigated

He doesn't get that part .

Epstein is a predator and anyone engaging in his activities with the underage girls he provided are equally predators.

Conservative or Democrat.

All he is worried about is maybe trump will be listed in the group of names Epstein will be dropping to get a lighter sentence. And he is already making up excuses without even knowing who will be named. Maybe neither trump nor Clinton will be accused. Or maybe one or both. 

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

He doesn't get that part .

Epstein is a predator and anyone engaging in his activities with the underage girls he provided are equally predators.

Conservative or Democrat.

All he is worried about is maybe trump will be listed in the group of names Epstein will be dropping to get a lighter sentence. And he is already making up excuses without even knowing who will be named. Maybe neither trump nor Clinton will be accused. Or maybe one or both. 

Silly, I haven't once suggested not investigating.   It was folks on your side of the Trump aisle who told Acosta "hands off".   It was your people who looked the other way when reports of several HUNDRED underage girls being raped or trafficked surfaced ... and who did nothing.   It was your people that continued to associate with and accept money from Epstein long AFTER Epstein had pled guilty to corrupting a 14 year old.   No, Squatch, I INSIST that everyone found in the material that investigators discovered or yet discover in the possession of Epstein or on his properties involving underage girls or raping/assaulting ANY female or male be revealed TO THE PUBLIC.   I INSIST.   And I INSIST they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law ... not given cover like your side gave Bill and Hillary all these years.   I INSIST.   So let's take this as far down the rabbit hole as it goes.  But keep in mind that most of the names that have surfaced with regards to Epstein are DemocRATS or members of the Anti-Trump cabal.   And every accusation against Trump has fallen apart so far.   So I don't think you're going to like the result.  

evil-smiley-275.jpg  

Whats wrong Chooser the LOSER? You gonna CRY? Butthurt from being PUNKED every day? I guess I will decide how I post and you are STILL A LIAR I am not this Redwood never was YOU are a LIAR HOPING if you keep BEGGING people to  believe this delusion you have it will magically become true. Reality doesnt work that way.  This is why you are so BRAINWASHED you think if you WISH hard enough I will become this Redwood the Justice Dept will arrest a bunch of Democrats for Sedition and Tinkerbell will come back to life. GOD are you STUPID

Just now, Debs said:

LOSER  CRY  PUNKED  STILL A LIAR  YOU  LIAR HOPING  BEGGING  BRAINWASHED  WISH GOD  STUPID

Much better Redwood.   

You are still a LIAR Chooser the LOSER. Not Redwood and all your BEGGING and WISHING wont change that GFY you are just a PUNK too STUPID to be part of the discussion and you KNOW it. You keep LYING about Dems being behind all this but its ACOSTA TRUMPS LABOR SECRETARY who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal and he is NOT a Dem you are a LIAR and a GUTLESS COWARD who tells more lies because you are too STUPID TO ADDRESS THE FACTS

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

LIAR  LOSER  BEGGING WISHING  GFY  PUNK  STUPID  KNOW  LYING  ACOSTA TRUMPS LABOR SECRETARY  NOT  LIAR  GUTLESS COWARD STUPID TO ADDRESS THE FACTS

Come on, Redwood, admit it.   The above is much more efficient.   You could post twice as often ... and perhaps even beat tommy's record!   :lol:

Do you think your childish PUNK Posts make you seem clever? Looks to me like you are BEGGING between sobs for me to stop PUNKING you. Everyone saw you RUN like the gutless COWARD you are from the FACTS everyone sees you keep calling me someone I am not in a DESPERATE attempt to matter.You are a PUNK and you are STUPID and you will NEVER be anything but a STUPID childish PUNK so GFY

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

PUNK  BEGGING  PUNKING  RUN  COWARD  FACTS  DESPERATE PUNK  STUPID  NEVER  STUPID  PUNK  GFY

Why waste time with all those unimportant words, Redwood?   Obviously you think the ones you capitalize are the important ones.   Why else capitalize them?   So just get right to it and skip the unimportant ones.   Look at the above edit of your last post.   It's just as content free as the original.   Says just as much.   With a fraction of the effort and space.   Giving you time to post twice or even three times?   And we all know you are dying to do that!   B)

Beg some more PUNK you know you are a LIAR this bit of STUPIDITY you think is clever? Its childish. This is why you are a PUNK. You KNOW you are so STUPID that you cant hope to  be part of the discussion without showing how STUPID you are. So you  are a PUNK and a GUTLESS COWARD. While I put up the FACTS you toss out cut and paste from some fringe conspiracy site since you are CLEARLY too STUPID to speak for yourself. but you NEVER EVER ADDRESS THE FACTS Unless you are acting like a childish PUNK.  Calling me someone I am not, picking out words from my posts and pretending that means something. You are pathetic STUPID and PATHETIC and you know it. You are such a sheep you dont even RECOGNIZE style. Someone doing something different. GOD you are stupid.

Investigate ALL of it. If Clinton was banging minors put him in Prison. Trump too. 

50 minutes ago, Debs said:

PUNK  LIAR  STUPIDITY  PUNK  KNOW  STUPID  STUPID  PUNK GUTLESS COWARD   FACTS  CLEARLY  STUPID  NEVER EVER ADDRESS THE FACTS  PUNK  STUPID  PATHETIC  RECOGNIZE  GOD 

Yep.  That's just as contentless as the whole post.   You sure do like the word PUNK, Redwood.   Almost as much as you like the word STUPID.   :lol:

Yeah  When describing the sky I say blue when talking about YOU its PUNK because you are a PUNK. And you KNOW it. You are a LIAR and a PUNK and so STUPID all you do is cut and paste conspiracy theory NONSENSE from rightwing conspiracy theory sites and its mostly their OPINIONS. You are so STUPID you dont even know what FACTS ARE. So GFY you are still a LIAR I still dont know any Redwood but keep BEGGING

37 minutes ago, Debs said:

PUNK PUNK PUNK 

Hey, I just discovered we can simplify your posts even further and they STILL contain the same content!    This is wonderful, Redwood.  Don't you agree?  B)

Sure make more CHILDISH PUNK posts. I know a moron like you thinks they are clever. Keep making a fool our of yourself