Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Persepolis

Traitor Trump: Another cabinet criminal leaves in disgrace.

Recommended Posts

Alexander Acosta, Trump's appointee as Secretary of Labor resigned his office in disgrace yesterday, as have so many other of the "best people," that Trump put into high government positions. Acosta as a federal prosecutor had given a "sweetheart deal," to billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, despite overwhelming evidence that he raped under-aged girls!

It started with the disgraced Mike Flynn, appointed as NSA Chief, despite his Russian corruption, and it took 3 weeks for Trump to fire him.

Then we have Tom Price, who Trump tapped to be the head of HHS, but he was flying first class and living large on the taxpayer's dime, and resigned in disgrace.

Next came Scott Pruitt at EPA, who was so scandalous, he spent thousands of taxpayer $$$ to insure that his office calls could not be overheard by the rest of the staff.

Ryan Zinke at Interior also resigned in disgrace, after selling out American wilderness to oil companies to ruin with drilling and fracking.

Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of important unfilled positions in the government, at the State and Defense departments, and other government agencies crucial to the public health and welfare, because Trump is either too lazy or too ignorant to appoint new people.

Which is probably just as well, considering the crooks and cretins he's appointed so far, maybe it's better to have no one at all in a position than the depraved degenerates who Trump keeps appointing!!!

 

MilbrD20190712_low.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many millions did Epstein give Democrats?

 

This should be interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Alexander Acosta, Trump's appointee as Secretary of Labor resigned his office in disgrace yesterday, as have so many other of the "best people," that Trump put into high government positions. Acosta as a federal prosecutor had given a "sweetheart deal," to billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, despite overwhelming evidence that he raped under-aged girls!

It started with the disgraced Mike Flynn, appointed as NSA Chief, despite his Russian corruption, and it took 3 weeks for Trump to fire him.

Then we have Tom Price, who Trump tapped to be the head of HHS, but he was flying first class and living large on the taxpayer's dime, and resigned in disgrace.

Next came Scott Pruitt at EPA, who was so scandalous, he spent thousands of taxpayer $$$ to insure that his office calls could not be overheard by the rest of the staff.

Ryan Zinke at Interior also resigned in disgrace, after selling out American wilderness to oil companies to ruin with drilling and fracking.

Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of important unfilled positions in the government, at the State and Defense departments, and other government agencies crucial to the public health and welfare, because Trump is either too lazy or too ignorant to appoint new people.

Which is probably just as well, considering the crooks and cretins he's appointed so far, maybe it's better to have no one at all in a position than the depraved degenerates who Trump keeps appointing!!!

 

MilbrD20190712_low.jpg

Mike Flynn?  Lifetime Democrat....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alex Acosta seemed like a pretty nice fella in his resignation press conference.....the left is willing to destroy what appear to be innocent people just to satiate their rage....pretty pathetic...

I now see how hitler and stalin rose to power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

How many millions did Epstein give Democrats?

 

This should be interesting...

And the "whataboutism" bot pop's it's usual inane, irrelevant, and stupid question!!!

Epstein gave to both parties, but only a depraved scumbag and sex criminal like Trump would appoint Acosta to the cabinet, and only a bot or someone with no conscience and  no brain like you would try to cover it up with some stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Mike Flynn?  Lifetime Democrat....

Until he wasn't! Remember him chanting "Lock her up!" about Hillary?

Now he's about to be locked up.

Can't wait until it's Trump's turn to go to prison!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Until he wasn't! Remember him chanting "Lock her up!" about Hillary?

Now he's about to be locked up.

Can't wait until it's Trump's turn to go to prison!

Trump isn't going to prison...

And he's not getting impeached either..

 

Remember the months and months of you clowns waiting for the "Mueller Report" ..?

 

And now it's been out for months and he's still president...!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhannity....who's the next Moron you republiKlan Idiots will nominate????

 

can't wait to see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump praised Roy Moore, a pedophile, and called Jeffrey Epstein, "A great guy!," and walked in on under-age teens while they were getting dressed for his "Teen Beauty Pageant!"

This is the degenerate we have in the WH, who appoints other sex degenerates to cabinet posts, ambassadorships, and the Supreme Court!!!

 

cjones12062017.jpg?w=620

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity....who's the next Moron you republiKlan Idiots will nominate????

 

can't wait to see 

 

While we wait for 2024, we're treated now the Democrat horse race. It's been entertaining thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity....who's the next Moron you republiKlan Idiots will nominate????

 

can't wait to see 

How ya feeling about Andrew Yang?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POOR LYING CRYING ROOM RETARD BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump: you have to be suicidally stupid to consider this dumb, lazy, liar, and leech, a leader!!!

 

10_political_cartoon_u.s._trump_uswnt_ch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real Americans don't support the Traitor Trump or the Republican Party or concentration camps for infants!!!

 

6_political_cartoon_u.s._trump_ice_raids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump hires only the BEST most CORRUPT scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump claims he has presidential power ‘that nobody has ever seen before’

 

President Donald Trump has many verbal ticks that often act as tells about what he is really thinking or doing. For example, CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale has argued that when the president tells a story in which someone calls him “sir,” he’s usually lying. Another tell is that when Trump refers to a true fact that “no one ever knew” or that “people have no idea about,” it almost certainly means that the president himself just learned about this fact, even though it’s widely known.

 

Trump indulged in this tick during a gaggle with the press Friday morning when discussing the House of Representative’s ongoing efforts to get witnesses and officials involved in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation to testify.

 

cont:

 

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump-claims-he-has-presidential-power-that-nobody-has-ever-seen-before/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...