Jump to content
CrimeaRiver

Ilhan Omar : Saga Of The Clitless Rage Machine

Recommended Posts

Poor girl.  She has never been the same since her uncle sliced off her LOVE BUTTON when she was 8yo.  

 

Now she takes out her bitterness and rage upon America. 

 

Hey babycakes....we didn't rip your clit off.....yer family did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a mindless PUNK you are. Putin has you embarrassing yourself this way?Do you think acting like a five year old makes you edgy? Being vulgar and childish contributes WHAT to an adult conversation? You are a PUNK acting like a PUNK because Putin WANTS you to hurt America and playing to the childish Treason Monkeys is how you plan on doing it? At least have the DECENCY to be ashamed of yourself for this level of childish STUPIDITY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Poor girl.  She has never been the same since her uncle sliced off her LOVE BUTTON when she was 8yo.  

 

Now she takes out her bitterness and rage upon America. 

 

Hey babycakes....we didn't rip your clit off.....yer family did.

Sucks to be a Muslim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STFU TB you have the IQ of dryer lint and the maturity of a three year old so GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Debs said:

What a mindless PUNK you are. Putin has you embarrassing yourself this way?Do you think acting like a five year old makes you edgy? Being vulgar and childish contributes WHAT to an adult conversation? You are a PUNK acting like a PUNK because Putin WANTS you to hurt America and playing to the childish Treason Monkeys is how you plan on doing it? At least have the DECENCY to be ashamed of yourself for this level of childish STUPIDITY

please direct your rage to the CLIT CUTTERS.....they are animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Debs said:

What a mindless PUNK you are. Putin has you embarrassing yourself this way?Do you think acting like a five year old makes you edgy? Being vulgar and childish contributes WHAT to an adult conversation? You are a PUNK acting like a PUNK because Putin WANTS you to hurt America and playing to the childish Treason Monkeys is how you plan on doing it? At least have the DECENCY to be ashamed of yourself for this level of childish STUPIDITY

Debs complaining someone is being childish, vulgar, and not contributing to the debate. I think this level of unawareness of self is indicative of some form of retardation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

please direct your rage to the CLIT CUTTERS.....they are animals

Your uncle shudda cut yer tiny little vienna sausage off, to help curb the retard bloodline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Treason Monkeys are hatefilled RACIST PIGS for the most part and TRAITORS who have NO loyalty to American and have loyalty ONLY to Trump Putin and white supremacy. All of you can GFY's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Your uncle shudda cut yer tiny little vienna sausage off, to help curb the retard bloodline.

^^^^always protecting the clit cutters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...