TBHWT

Why are democrats opposed

To everything that benefits American citizens???

Just now, TBHWT said:

You mean like clean water?  I really do HATE clean water.  

It's so expensive!  If everybody is going to start demanding clean water, it's really going to hurt my bottom line!!  

Stupid Democrats.

Just now, Squatchman said:

Clean air?

Clean air sucks so bad.

You know what I really hate???  Not being able to dump my industrial waste on other people who don't even know what I'm doing, do not agree to it, and do not collect any part of the profits of my business.

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE???

Fvcking commies.

The dim-0-craps are certainly not opposed to idiots...LOL

55 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Another right wing troll whining about liberals.

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Another right wing troll whining about liberals.

Oh we on the left have a lot to whine about when it comes to liberals. But it was just a question that you don't of can't answer. How much whining have you done in the last two years? Another question I'll bet you can't or won't answer.

3 hours ago, Buffalo said:

The dim-0-craps are certainly not opposed to idiots...LOL

You Got that right B!!!

Just now, TBHWT said:

Oh we on the left have a lot to whine about when it comes to liberals. But it was just a question that you don't of can't answer. How much whining have you done in the last two years? Another question I'll bet you can't or won't answer.

I ignore most of your posts  because you mostly write dumb insults. bye!

Why are Treason Monkeys such TRAITORS? Why do they want to starve children? Why do they love to sell out America? Why do Treason Monkey TRAITORS like TB HATE America so much and have NO loyalty to it? Why is all their loyalty to their GOD Trump and to Putin. Why do they LIE so much why are they SO STUPID? Those are questions with a LOT more relevance and REALITY than the STUPIDITY of LIAR and CHILDISH PUNK TB

4 hours ago, splunch said:

It's so expensive!  If everybody is going to start demanding clean water, it's really going to hurt my bottom line!!  

Stupid Democrats.

Well I did not know democrats don't like clean water. I guess we can add that to a long list of things that don't benefit American citizen's.

LMFAO

Shut up PUNK. Your childish STUPIDITY is BORING. You are nothing BUT a PUNK and you will never BE anything but a PUNK so GFY

4 hours ago, splunch said:

Stupid Democrats.

If you want clean water, then move out of the Hood, stick pump in the ground with a pipe attached to it - presto!  Clean water.

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Why are Treason Monkeys such TRAITORS? Why do they want to starve children? Why do they love to sell out America? Why do Treason Monkey TRAITORS like TB HATE America so much and have NO loyalty to it? Why is all their loyalty to their GOD Trump and to Putin. Why do they LIE so much why are they SO STUPID? Those are questions with a LOT more relevance and REALITY than the STUPIDITY of LIAR and CHILDISH PUNK TB

Same old tired sewer trash!!! 

Explain to us why a sniveling Dimwitted coward like yourself who openly spreads propaganda for the enemy is not tried for treason. 

I'll tell you what I'm opposed to...

You take a girl out, buy her a nice dinner, and then she won't put out for you.

"Commence radical vertical impact simulation!"

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. Your childish STUPIDITY is BORING. You are nothing BUT a PUNK and you will never BE anything but a PUNK so GFY

I have to stop wondering how stupid Debs can be, He keeps making it a challenge.

Your Utter Ignorance is amazing you are for everything that is taking America down. But Your Party Loves You!!!

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

I'll tell you what I'm opposed to...

You take a girl out, buy her a nice dinner, and then she won't put out for you.

"Commence radical vertical impact simulation!"

giphy.gif

I doubt she was ever going to put out for an idiot like you.

SHut up PUNK.  You only come here to PROVE what a hateful childish PUNK you are. Not a single post you have EVER made has one ounce of logic facts or insight.  You are a petty child acting like a PUNK to get joy out of BEING a PUNK. You want to annoy and provoke and you KNOW you are too STUPID to EVER be part of any real discourse so GFY 

2 hours ago, Debs said:

03dcffc3a588c2f3fc9cac5be14ba0fa--presa-

Mew.

kj

22 hours ago, Debs said:

SHut up PUNK.  You only come here to PROVE what a hateful childish PUNK you are. Not a single post you have EVER made has one ounce of logic facts or insight.  You are a petty child acting like a PUNK to get joy out of BEING a PUNK. You want to annoy and provoke and you KNOW you are too STUPID to EVER be part of any real discourse so GFY 

Debby stop making an ASS.HOLE out of yourself not becoming.

Shut up PUNK Every post you make is an embarrassment. You have NEVER ONCE made a post meant to further discussion in any way you do NOTHING but act like the PUNK you are. You KNOW you are so STUPID that if you ever TRIED to be part of a real discussion your childish intellect would be OBVIOUS to everybody so GFY you are nothing but a childish PUNK and a childish PUNK is all you even TRY to be