Jump to content
Imgreatagain

What to expect from this forum

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Like when a woman calls you a douchebag. She’s showing you respect and frustration 

depends on if im being a douchebag or not....but calling you a broad does show respect to women.....not you....but women....

so carry on.....continue being who you think we want you to be....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I dont think they should be voting.....it is a petty responsibility compared to the responsibility women have to their family....women lost all their authority and power over society with the suffrage movement and the sexual revolution...and by going to work.....sorry x.....women are all but powerless as to the outcome of the nation at this point....corporations will now decide the fate of the nation.

Corporations will dominate if we let this happen, and the only tool we have to prevent them from dominating is the government. Which Trump is using as a tool to give corporations and the few who run them more wealth and power than ever.

 

If you don;t support women voting, then there is no reason NOT to call you a woman hater, from any feminist perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ancestors are not alive at all. Ancestors are dead. And you seem to be fascinated with the word "simultaneously". People are rarely referred to as "simultaneously alive". What purpose does this word have in your twisted sentence?

Order of reproductions 8 great grandparents are ancestry when dead, ancestors while still alive as their siblings are great grand uncles and great grand aunts to the great grandparents' great grand children. step that down to 4 grandparents and their siblings to related to those 4 people's grandchildren, now the previous generation to last generated ancestors alive now.

2 parents of each child and each child's parents, aunts, uncles, cousins

 

Gee the entire population simultaneously here as reproduced since inception ot the species never existing beyond now. Fuck you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is an egotistical ass who cares about no one but himself. Any study of his wretched life reveals that.

^^^^ this is exactly what I am writing about when I say that your logistical skills are next to nil.  No one is discussing Trump.  But, you can't control your left-bent anger toward him, and it controls how you react and what you write almost all the time in response to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

well this went downhill rather quickly. jolly good.

carry on

pip pip

No - everyone has proven me correct . Being right feels so right .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

^^^^ this is exactly what I am writing about when I say that your logistical skills are next to nil.  No one is discussing Trump.  But, you can't control your left-bent anger toward him, and it controls how you react and what you write almost all the time in response to others.

Trump is at the center of political discourse in this country, just as Perón was at the center pf politcal discourse in Argentina in the late '40's and early '50s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

^^^^ this is exactly what I am writing about when I say that your logistical skills are next to nil.  No one is discussing Trump.  But, you can't control your left-bent anger toward him, and it controls how you react and what you write almost all the time in response to others.

I agree, but there is one thing he is doing no other president has done in over a century.

 

He represents not leads. He does what those elected him to get done, not tells the population what they are required to do for his party unlike those opposing him and trying to get him impeached.

 

I loathed the man since I first watched him on national television in the 1980's because he was one dishonest sob. But he works the system as designed to be worked where anyone can do what he did.  Equal opportunity is what this country was founded upon and you don't represent at all with your psychological class warfare mantra flapping out of your fingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Corporations will dominate if we let this happen, and the only tool we have to prevent them from dominating is the government. Which Trump is using as a tool to give corporations and the few who run them more wealth and power than ever.

the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world son....tell me x.....who is rocking the cradle in this country now? baby sitters with corporate status and state oversight? corporations that provide day care at mommys work? teachers? because it sure as hell aint moms.....moms are working and involving them selves in politics....

your attack on the family has worked x.....you have all but destroyed the nuclear family.....and now corporations are free to enslave us....congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

No - everyone has proven me correct . Being right feels so right .

The politics of selfishness gives righties orgasms. Like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well this went downhill rather quickly. jolly good.

carry on

pip pip

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No - everyone has proven me correct . Being right feels so right .

hahahahahahahahahaha…………….not a very lady like statement....hahahahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No - everyone has proven me correct . Being right feels so right .

I was   not criticizing you at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"everyone has proven me correct . Being right feels so right"

 

 

That's what Rex Tillerson said..amongst other things

 

 

22228202_1476499709107704_4692260014898821400_n.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world son....tell me x.....who is rocking the cradle in this country now? baby sitters with corporate status and state oversight? corporations that provide day care at mommys work? teachers? because it sure as hell aint moms.....moms are working and involving them selves in politics....

your attack on the family has worked x.....you have all but destroyed the nuclear family.....and now corporations are free to enslave us....congrats

Yeah, women without the vote could prevent Morgan Stanley, Bankamerica, MobilExxon, Wells Fargo, Citibank, and their interlocking directorates  from taking over the country.

First, the oligarchy neutered the Unions and reduced the salaries of the husbands, and the wives were forced to work as a result for less.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the Oligarchs. The more they have, the more they will want to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

A quick description of most members who frequent this forum :

debs- LIAR, TREASON MONKEY, PUNK (lots of capital words to emphasize her anger towards everyone.

benson- memes memes memes and at least 15 threads a day

duck- hating benson and calling him a crybaby

king- some sort of remark about women and their bodies ( general self loathing about not getting laid) 

Phoenix- emojis 🤮

bug sky- woman hating

personreal- insight and truth

elton Johnson - absolute facts , unstoppable 

 

please feel free to add to this if I’ve left anyone out 

   

Is it that time of month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is at the center of political discourse in this country, just as Perón was at the center pf politcal discourse in Argentina in the late '40's and early '50s.

Everything is not always about Trump.  You are making a huge mistake if you even half-believe this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, women without the vote could prevent Morgan Stanley, Bankamerica, MobilExxon, Wells Fargo, Citibank, and their interlocking directorates  from taking over the country.

First, the oligarchy neutered the Unions and reduced the salaries of the husbands, and the wives were forced to work as a result for less.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the Oligarchs. The more they have, the more they will want to take.

bullets instead of ballots leaves more people alive and conquered psychologically instead of buried. Sophisticated sophistry, mind over matter, symbolism over substance, Potential doubt by context directing kinectic ancestral content as a total population of a species.

 

You want to threaten people with eternal hell after dead, I bring eternity to those alive now and let your actions be your guide, you leaving Hell for your children to do over and over expecting a different outcome for your grandchildren, you are intellectually insane..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

deep breath....  a psychotic who claims to be able t read minds and when told she is wrong, becomes hysterical and accuses her victim of lying about what they are thinking.

 

Poor harry got caught LYING when he tried to claim:

 

A. He didn't vote for Obama in 2012 but has already admitted he voted for him in 2008 lol....There is literally NOT ONE board member who thinks Harry voted for Mitt Romney.....😂

 

B. He tried to claim he was against Obama assassinating his own citizens but as of yet has been able to present ONE POST OR THREAD stating his opposition. 

 

In the mean time, he's literally gotten caught lying on dozens of occasions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Corporations will dominate if we let this happen, and the only tool we have to prevent them from dominating is the government. Which Trump is using as a tool to give corporations and the few who run them more wealth and power than ever.

 

If you don;t support women voting, then there is no reason NOT to call you a woman hater, from any feminist perspective.

^^^^THIS idiot hasn't figured out the reason why corporations have undue influence. 🤣🤣

 

In a free market the inefficiency of a monopoly would cause the monopolies self destruction. The ONLY way monopolies exist is through government favoritism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world son....tell me x.....who is rocking the cradle in this country now? baby sitters with corporate status and state oversight? corporations that provide day care at mommys work? teachers? because it sure as hell aint moms.....moms are working and involving them selves in politics....

your attack on the family has worked x.....you have all but destroyed the nuclear family.....and now corporations are free to enslave us....congrats

The hand that rocks the cradle affects the culture, not the politics. Your premise is incorrect. Do you think that Iranian WOMEN caused the Ayatollahs to demand that they cover their hair and wear long sleeves? Did Afghan WOMEN dictate the wearing of burkhas?

 

The average citizen has less and less power with which to prevent corporate domination. If his wife cannot vote, then that reduces the political power of the family by at least half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sole result said:

bullets instead of ballots leaves more people alive and conquered psychologically instead of buried. Sophisticated sophistry, mind over matter, symbolism over substance, Potential doubt by context directing kinectic ancestral content as a total population of a species.

 

You want to threaten people with eternal hell after dead, I bring eternity to those alive now and let your actions be your guide, you leaving Hell for your children to do over and over expecting a different outcome for your grandchildren, you are intellectually insane..

When did I ever threaten anyone with "eternal Hell" or eternal anything? Nothing is eternal. I do not believe in any sort of Hell, you dimwit. And I threaten no one. All I do is point out that your ideas are stupid and you describe them incoherently.

You bring nothing but confused drivel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

When did I ever threaten anyone with "eternal Hell" or eternal anything? Nothing is eternal. I do not believe in any sort of Hell, you dimwit. And I threaten no one. All I do is point out that your ideas are stupid and you describe them incoherently.

You bring nothing but confused drivel.

Kiss my ass you passive aggressive progressive. It is what you won't admit to that is why you are such an idiot in real time and a master of the universe in your own mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imgreatagain, come back, I think I showed how wrong you are. and I didn't single you out from the rest either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't like it, why do you continue to post your negative judgments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...