Imgreatagain

What to expect from this forum

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

By default there are mostly men on this forum. I try to prove the truth to misguided mentally deluded men. 

We always circle back to you hating women. Thus proving my thread accurate 

hahahahahahahahaha……….like I said....always trying to prove yerself to men.....

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

^^^^The boards LIAR. 🤣

deep breath....  a psychotic who claims to be able t read minds and when told she is wrong, becomes hysterical and accuses her victim of lying about what they are thinking.

Just now, bigsky said:

yeah...I dont care what that broad thinks of anyone here either.....

Broad. Yeah more insight to your woman hating. Keep going . 

30 minutes ago, bigsky said:

woman hating? hahahahahahahahahaha………….that is a pretty retarded fu cking statement......just because I dont kiss yer ass dont mean I hate women.....

But you DO don't trust women and said you don't think they should have the vote, as I recall.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

animals have instinct whereas humans have intuition.

intuition is far superior to intellect in all aspects when trained to operate in sympathy with the one self originating mind.

self anointed bs.  Humans have a greater range of muscle dexterity with fingers and things which is a more synapses going off at the same time increasing the electromagnetic field in the brain increasing social awareness outside the skin.

Want to hear my idea where memories are stored and not in the brain? Reproductive cells. they mature while aging by static charge until male sperm and female egg merge. Each sperm would reproduce a completely separate lifetime from one another.  Again, time is stationary and details compounding creates the individual total sum to each sperm.

MY thinking goes to the core of perpetual motion and space things remain perpetually balancing never duplicating what has existed so far.

Just now, sole result said:

self anointed bs.  Humans have a greater range of muscle dexterity with fingers and things which is a more synapses going off at the same time increasing the electromagnetic field in the brain increasing social awareness outside the skin.

Want to here my idea where memories are stored and not in the brain? Reproductive cells. they mature while aging by static charge until male sperm and female agg merge. Each sperm would reproduce a completely separate lifetime from one another.  Again, time is stationary and details compounding creates the individual totalsum to each sperm.

MY thinking goes to the core of perpetual motion and space things remain perpetually balancing never duplicating what as existed so far.

the subjective mind of humans is not instinctive it is intuitive. animals lack the aility to reason deductively and so have instinct.

Elton's Johnson is aught but a prick.

Personreal is really Personanal because he says things that are  assholic regularly.

And you are  not great, and have never been great at thinking logically, the same as all Trumpsters.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

Want to hear my idea where memories are stored and not in the brain? Reproductive cells. they mature while aging by static charge until male sperm and female egg merge. Each sperm would reproduce a completely separate lifetime from one another.  Again, time is stationary and details compounding creates the individual total sum to each sperm.

MY thinking goes to the core of perpetual motion and space things remain perpetually balancing never duplicating what has existed so far.

If balancing actually WERE perpetual, then it would duplicate itself over and over, forever and ever.Your thinking is wrong because your thinker is busted.

Just now, harryramar said:

the subjective mind of humans is not instinctive it is intuitive. animals lack the aility to reason deductively and so have instinct.

A mind is just memeories recited as experienced or trained to believe, a brain is the means for a personal body simultaneously alive to remain mobile conception to dead.

Xav

Personreal is really Personanal because he says things that are  assholic regularly.

And you are  not great, and have never been great at thinking logically, the same as all Trumpsters

sums it all up

bdfd80ac89c1a99a6acfba435bd521ca.jpg

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

If balancing actually WERE perpetual, then it would duplicate itself over and over, forever and ever.Your thinking is wrong because your thinker is busted.

You always leave out individually here as simultaneously alive in spontaneously separate ancestors and that goes for the entire food chain of species in this atmosphere.

damn you ration out 95% of living to make your talking point true to your interpetation.

14 minutes ago, sole result said:

Think of it this way

I was thinking of it in  terms of proper English

A mind is just memeories recited as experienced or trained to believe, a brain is the means for a personal body simultaneously alive to remain mobile conception to dead.

Your definitions are, as ever, exceedingly sucky.

7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Broad. Yeah more insight to your woman hating. Keep going . 

lofl....calling you a broad shows my respect and adoration for women...thank you very much.....

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I was thinking of it in  terms of proper English

You and xavier. language channels thoughts recited to fit one track narratives to one topic talking points wedging people apart all the time. 

1 minute ago, sole result said:

there is only one mind and we all have individual use of it. consciousness is all there is whether in form or not

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

... and have never been great at thinking logically, the same as all Trumpsters.

Xavier, logic is not your forte.  Your writing tends to be filled with left-bent-vitriol, anger, a smattering of distorted facts, and thus have no logical structure to them whatsoever.   Tread carefully, Xavier......but, you won't; you can't and that defines you.

You always leave out individually here as simultaneously alive in spontaneously separate ancestors.

Ancestors are not alive at all. Ancestors are dead. And you seem to be fascinated with the word "simultaneously". People are rarely referred to as "simultaneously alive". What purpose does this word have in your twisted sentence?

Just now, bigsky said:

lofl....calling you a broad shows my respect and adoration for women...thank you very much.....

Like when a woman calls you a douchebag. She’s showing you respect and frustration 

Just now, Skans said:

Xavier, logic is not your forte.  Your writing tends to be filled with left-bent-vitriol, anger, a smattering of distorted facts, and thus have no logical structure to them whatsoever.   Tread carefully, Xavier......but, you won't; you can't and that defines you.

Trump is an egotistical ass who cares about no one but himself. Any study of his wretched life reveals that.

16 minutes ago, harryramar said:

harryramar-strikingly handsome while brilliant in his repartee with those of a different bent.

Iowa Farmers, Fake Christians, Fox News, Russian Spies.

Thank God for the WWW it keeps countless nuts off the street and safely at home.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

And you are  not great, and have never been great at thinking logically, the same as all Trumpsters.

I think that all of my descriptions are spot on. And I merely pointed out the obvious - the truth can hurt. 

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

But you DO don't trust women and said you don't think they should have the vote, as I recall.

I dont think they should be voting.....it is a petty responsibility compared to the responsibility women have to their family....women lost all their authority and power over society with the suffrage movement and the sexual revolution...and by going to work.....sorry x.....women are all but powerless as to the outcome of the nation at this point....corporations will now decide the fate of the nation.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Ancestors are not alive at all. Ancestors are dead. And you seem to be fascinated with the word "simultaneously". People are rarely referred to as "simultaneously alive". What purpose does this word have in your twisted sentence?

The 7 Stages of Alzheimer's - When I peer into my crystal ball, I see you and Sole sharing a room together in a Miami Memory Care Unit.

https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/alzheimers-disease-stages#