personreal

Trump Won the Legal Popular Vote

1 minute ago, slideman said:

I pretty much mute with every finger that isn't playing. I use a flat pick sometimes in standard tuning but all my slide work is finger-picked.

That's cool too...but don't over do it like Leo Kottke did.  He's a great player but I got tired of him over playing his guitar.

Keep it clean, cool, and nice.  :)

14 minutes ago, personreal said:

When proof is posted you take the usual leftist tack.

I won't feed you when you do that.

You don't feed me anyway.  You just post wild eyed claims with no actual proof.  You're like the homeless guy on the corner with a can and a sign that says "The End is Nigh!"  :D 

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You don't feed me anyway.  You just post wild eyed claims with no actual proof.  You're like the homeless guy on the corner with a can and a sign that says "The End is Nigh!"  :D 

Actually it's yer team that says that.

And it's only yer claims about my sources that you believe.

This is how STUPID PersonallyRetarded is. His source doesnt need to be discredited their CLAIM is a JOKE. They dont even TRY to substantiate ANYTHING they basically say non citizens EXIST in the country so I am going to ASSERT BASED ON NOTHING that they voted by the millions. That ridiculous nonsense wasnt mean to fool rational humans only to excite brainwashed MORONS like PersonallyRetarded. The WEAK attempt at a claim is a JOKE that discredits itself. It is the equivalent of saying my sheets keep ending up around my knees so that means trolls come into my bedroom at night and move them

the fact remains... TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT!!

10 minutes ago, Debs said:

This is how STUPID PersonallyRetarded is. His source doesnt need to be discredited their CLAIM is a JOKE. They dont even TRY to substantiate ANYTHING they basically say non citizens EXIST in the country so I am going to ASSERT BASED ON NOTHING that they voted by the millions. That ridiculous nonsense wasnt mean to fool rational humans only to excite brainwashed MORONS like PersonallyRetarded. The WEAK attempt at a claim is a JOKE that discredits itself. It is the equivalent of saying my sheets keep ending up around my knees so that means trolls come into my bedroom at night and move them

^^ Meth Addict  ^^

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

^^ Meth Addict  ^^

Deb's creamed you on the facts so you resort to name-calling.

Trump disbanded his commission that was looking into voter fraud because they couldn't find any voter fraud. Sorry

18 minutes ago, slideman said:

Deb's creamed you on the facts so you resort to name-calling.

Trump disbanded his commission that was looking into voter fraud because they couldn't find any voter fraud. Sorry

All Debs does is name call.

Are you blind?

You are a LIAR PersonallyRetarded and you KNOW it. You are a nasty childish PUNK and you EARNED the name calling with your LIES and STUPID propaganda.  I DID cream you on the FACTS and you are a PUNK you never ONCE tried to address a SINGLE ONE of them and we both KNOW its because you are too STUPID