Trump Won the Legal Popular Vote

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Prove it or YOU are FAKE!

Prove it isn't fake news

1 minute ago, Arris said:

Prove it isn't fake news

How do you prove a negative?

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Right. Free stuff from taxpayers is no incentive...

Liberals are fukked in the head.

Phttt... you can't prove anything.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Really?  That's simply preposterous, in California leftist get-out-the-vote groups openly urge illegals to vote during election time, and the registration process is notoriously loose. To suggest there is no illegal voting at all is absurd.

Why does the lapdog leftist media treat illegal voting with skepticism, even denial, yet the nonsupported leftist claims that Russia hacked the 2016 POTUS election are treated with the utmost respect and still do?  In a Rasmussen report,  53% of dim-0-craps support letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why.

Remember when the many titted empress said in the debates: that the idea a defeated candidate wouldn't recognize the results of the election was "horrifying."?

Why is the idiot O'Rourke campaigning for votes in Mexico?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/beto-campaigns-for-president-in-wait-for-it-wait-mexico/

http://americanlookout.com/beto-orourke-goes-campaigning-in-mexico-for-some-reason/

The idiot moonbat is running for the President of the United States but is in Mexico promising IF ELECTED he will do wonders for those trying to come in here illegally.

IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNICATION IT IS LEGAL FOR ANYONE WITH A DRIVERS' LICENSE TO VOTE, THANKS TO GOV. MOONBEAM.

I do not give a sh.it what you disingenuous moonbats want to deny, lie about, stick your heads in your assses or whatever, Trumpy was right when he said he won the legal popular vote. Thank God that the Electoral College kept the unthinkable from happening.

Not proof other than what you want to believe.  It's in the best interests of illegals to STAY OFF the grid, Moron.  

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Phttt... you can't prove anything.  

Yer losing this debate.  

Nice job.  lol

2 hours ago, personreal said:

Yer losing this debate.  

Nice job.  lol

^^^ Thinks that expecting others to prove their own statements is loosing.  :D   

Buffalo and Personally Retarded are so STUPID they dont even know what proof or substantiation IS. That artilce was NOTHING but a CLIAM the guy basically said that non citizens EXIST in America then DECIDED that meant they voted by the millions. It is the equivalent of saying that since non citizens EXIST and banks EXIST that is proof that a non citizen ROBBED THAT BANK without any evidence the bank was ROBBED the STUPID ARTICLE was itself a JOKE and didnt even TRY to substantiate ANYTHING. 

Buffalo is a MORON and PersonallyRetarded are too STUPID to even BE in an adult conversation

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

^^^ Thinks that expecting others to prove their own statements is loosing.  :D   

OK...so you don't think the dems are into illegal aliens voting.

Aren't you the special tool.   😅

1 minute ago, personreal said:

the dems are into illegal aliens voting.

Only in your fevered right wing imagination.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Only in your fevered right wing imagination.

Try an open tuning on yer slide.  :)

Just now, personreal said:

I use open G and D and dropped D sometimes. Mostly open G.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

I use open G and D and dropped D sometimes. Mostly open G.

Dropped Dem?  That was wise.  Discord never sounds good.  ;)

Adam Sandler Laughing GIF

Dropped D is standard tuning but with the bottom string tuned down a full step to D.

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

OK...so you don't think the dems are into illegal aliens voting.

Aren't you the special tool.   😅

No, I don't think they have because there is no evidence of it happening.  Good luck proving it.  :D

16 minutes ago, personreal said:

You a player?

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No, I don't think they have because there is no evidence of it happening.  Good luck proving it.  :D

The thing is Treason Monkeys dont believe what EVIDENCE or FACTS tell them. They believe what they are TOLD to think and what is necessary for propaganda purposes. PersonallyRetarded KNOWS how stupid he is. He NEEDS millions of non citizens to have voted since that is the ONLY way he can CLAIM and ASSERT that his GOD Trump won the election. Since it NEEDS to be true for propaganda purposes it BECOMES true for that reason alone all that EVIDENCE that shows otherwise means NOTHING

2 hours ago, slideman said:

Dropped D is standard tuning but with the bottom string tuned down a full step to D.

Slide whistles have strings??

LMFAO

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

YouBeOutOfTouch.  ;)

2 hours ago, slideman said:

You a player?

Yes...haven't played in a band for years though.

Slide guitar is fun...and a special technique that just takes practice like anything else.  Palm on the bridge to mute strings you don't want to sound out.

AGAIN PersonallyRetarded spews STUPIDITY AGAIN he IGNORES THE EVIDENCE and FACTS that show he is a BRAINWASHED MORON since he KNOWS he is too STUPID to EVER address the FACTS

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

YouBeWithoutProofAsUsual.  :D

YouAlsoBeMakingCrapUp.  

When proof is posted you take the usual leftist tack.

I won't feed you when you do that.

No PROOF of ANYTHING was posted. The evidence this is NONSENSE those facts WERE posted and LIARS and BRAINWASHED MORONS like PersonallyRetarded DANCE like the Treason Monkeys they are but they DONT ADDRESS THE FACTS.  Even when brainwashed MORONS Like PersonallyRetarded are so STUPID that this ridiculous argument that was NOTHING but speculation based on ZIP was somehow PROOF. My GOD PersonallyRetarded is stupid I mean STARK. RAVING. STUPID

19 minutes ago, personreal said:

Yes...haven't played in a band for years though.

Slide guitar is fun...and a special technique that just takes practice like anything else.  Palm on the bridge to mute strings you don't want to sound out.

I pretty much mute with every finger that isn't playing. I use a flat pick sometimes in standard tuning but all my slide work is finger-picked.

I also wear the slide on my pinky and drag the left hand fingers behind it to mute the strings above the point where the slide contacts them.