Sign in to follow this  
SixShooter

ICE Raids Announced For Sunday...

Just now, bigsky said:

when his boys found out that he was going fishing....they asked if they could go...both his parents are in town from California...his father and I were gonna go....now instead they are gonna go after rainbows on 16 mile creek....I dont blame him....its hard to get your entire family together when your kids become adults...my boat only fishes three people....

so you see honey....it isn't really about me...it is about his family.....im happy for him..

Ok. I give you a pass. You may be redeemable . 

Just give me a break on the perv comments . 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Ok. I give you a pass. You may be redeemable . 

Just give me a break on the perv comments . 

lol....ive perved you once.....and only because you brought up boat whoring....and then insulted me....

im a little tender right now....I got stood up by my boat whore buddy......for fu cks sake...

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

hahahahahahahahaha………….im tellin ya man....you need to arm yerself….

No.

Guns are bad!

🤣

Just now, Squatchman said:

No.

Guns are bad!

🤣

felon eh.…………………..

18 hours ago, bigsky said:

pfft.....

he would SMOKE you...….fu cking SMOKE YA.....

tN63MNp.gif

Here is Trump being "Smoked". Enjoy!

ICE releases report of illegal immigrants who allegedly committed crimes after cops ignored detention requests

ICE raids set to begin, some local mayors tell law enforcement to 'stand down'

Don Bongino weighs in on orders from some local mayors who have directed their law enforcement officials to not help federal agents with ICE deportation raids.

As the Trump administration engages in an operation to locate and deport illegal immigrants across the country, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has released a report meant to illustrate the necessity for removing those who have committed crimes.

The first of what will be quarterly “Declined Detainer Reports” details incidents from the second quarter of fiscal year 2018, where law enforcement agencies arrested undocumented immigrants, ignored ICE requests to hold them until federal authorities could pick them up, and then those individuals were arrested on new charges. The report features highlighted cases, including ones where the arrests were for rape, murder, assault, burglary, car theft, drug possession, and DUI.

ICE DEPORTATION RAIDS UNDERWAY IN NEW YORK CITY, 'NUMBER OF JURISDICTIONS,' OFFICIAL SAYS

“Cooperation between ICE and state and local law enforcement agencies is critical to the effort to identify and arrest removable aliens and defend the nation’s security,” the report says.

ICE detainers inform law enforcement agencies that they intend to pick up an individual who is in local, state, or federal custody due to probable cause that the person is subject to deportation. A detainer tells the agency to give ICE at least 48 hours’ notice before releasing them, and holding them for up to 48 so that ICE can pick them up.

Sanctuary cities and states do not comply with these detainers as a matter of policy, and ICE’s report claims that this creates the need for larger-scale operations, such as the one being carried out this week. The report points out that this ends up being more dangerous and costly for the government.

“At-large enforcement actions can carry greater safety risks when compared to taking an alien into custody in the secure and controlled environment of a jail where, for example, individuals have been screened for weapons,” the report says. “Ultimately, a jurisdiction’s decision to ignore ICE detainers increases the need for ICE’s presence in communities and requires additional resources to locate and arrest removable aliens. This consumes significant investigative hours and strategic operational planning, which may or may not be successful.”

In the cases described in the report, three of the individuals were eventually caught by ICE and removed from the U.S., one is believed to again be in law enforcement custody while ICE awaits action on a new detainer, and 12 are believed to still be at large.

In one such case, ICE says an illegal immigrant had been arrested and released 10 times by San Francisco police between February 2018 and January 2019, despite ICE issuing detainers. Each of those arrests included charges related to either burglary or a stolen vehicle.

WHY THOSE ICE RAIDS ARE BEING ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE

The Trump administration’s wave of ICE operations began overnight in "several jurisdictions" across the country, an official confirmed to Fox News after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio claimed that they were already taking place on Saturday in his city.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

tN63MNp.gif

Here is Trump being "Smoked". Enjoy!

ya know that is an ad right...

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What sort of idiot would post this in an ad?

a black one? racist!

Just now, bigsky said:

a black one? racist!

Trump would consent to having an ad of himself being clobbered by a Black guy and then having the Black guy posting it on the Internet?

How does that make sense?

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump would consent to having an ad of himself being clobbered by a Black guy and then having the Black guy posting it on the Internet?

so you think that is how the "grab em by the pussy" comment ended? you think that the private conversation with billy bush was heard by a linebacker 30 yards away? 

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

click the link x...it has the whole video...not just the clip

Trump was an idiot to make that video, if that is true.

I still find it fun to watch.

Perhaps McConnell could make one of him getting clobbered as well.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

the whole video

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

trump didn't make it...terry tate did....tate didn't actually clobber trump dude.

25 minutes ago, bigsky said:

trump didn't make it...terry tate did....tate didn't actually clobber trump dude.

Then he consented to this idiot video, and it is hard to believe that he does not  look clobbered.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Then he consented to this idiot video, and it is hard to believe that he does not  look clobbered.

That's because you are braindead.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

did you watch the video...the full video?

On 7/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, Squatchman said:

Did you know whoever they pick up won't be deported.

They get an appeal.

And ICE needs to have a judicial warrant to enter a home.

Which they hardly have so illegal search and seizure charges can be implemented.

In other words if ICE comes knocking without a warrant they can be told to scram or be prosecuted for trespassing.

So.

All this is,is just more posturing by the dirtbag for the benefit of his base.

Yup! And Dump needs to keep this phony crisis going thru the election, since he failed miserably on the Wall and the mad Korean Dwarf!

20 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Yup! And Dump needs to keep this phony crisis going thru the election, since he failed miserably on the Wall and the mad Korean Dwarf!

nh5WEUC.jpg

22 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Oh yea what would hillary have done?

We will never know, will we?

The key to putting pressure on Kim is with Chinese assistance.

That is hard to do when you monger a trade war with China;.