Sign in to follow this  
SixShooter

ICE Raids Announced For Sunday...

Just now, bigsky said:

that's gross.....I hate yer guts....and liver

I used to put yer avatar next to zo9s and imagine you two doing....well....you know...

Well at least my avatar was real . 

Just now, Squatchman said:

He beats off to pictures of trump daily.

Trump is a permanent resident in his jack bank.

Spank bank. Lol 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Well at least my avatar was real . 

who cares about that? its beating off.....reality aint part of that game honey.....

Crafts?

wtf.....you sick mother fu cker...….

yes crafts

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

who cares about that? its beating off.....reality aint part of that game honey.....

Back to politics . 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Back to politics . 

you little tease.....go to hell....

Clean it up

ICE releases report of illegal immigrants who allegedly committed crimes after cops ignored detention requests

ICE raids set to begin, some local mayors tell law enforcement to 'stand down'

Don Bongino weighs in on orders from some local mayors who have directed their law enforcement officials to not help federal agents with ICE deportation raids.

As the Trump administration engages in an operation to locate and deport illegal immigrants across the country, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has released a report meant to illustrate the necessity for removing those who have committed crimes.

The first of what will be quarterly “Declined Detainer Reports” details incidents from the second quarter of fiscal year 2018, where law enforcement agencies arrested undocumented immigrants, ignored ICE requests to hold them until federal authorities could pick them up, and then those individuals were arrested on new charges. The report features highlighted cases, including ones where the arrests were for rape, murder, assault, burglary, car theft, drug possession, and DUI.

ICE DEPORTATION RAIDS UNDERWAY IN NEW YORK CITY, 'NUMBER OF JURISDICTIONS,' OFFICIAL SAYS

“Cooperation between ICE and state and local law enforcement agencies is critical to the effort to identify and arrest removable aliens and defend the nation’s security,” the report says.

ICE detainers inform law enforcement agencies that they intend to pick up an individual who is in local, state, or federal custody due to probable cause that the person is subject to deportation. A detainer tells the agency to give ICE at least 48 hours’ notice before releasing them, and holding them for up to 48 so that ICE can pick them up.

Sanctuary cities and states do not comply with these detainers as a matter of policy, and ICE’s report claims that this creates the need for larger-scale operations, such as the one being carried out this week. The report points out that this ends up being more dangerous and costly for the government.

“At-large enforcement actions can carry greater safety risks when compared to taking an alien into custody in the secure and controlled environment of a jail where, for example, individuals have been screened for weapons,” the report says. “Ultimately, a jurisdiction’s decision to ignore ICE detainers increases the need for ICE’s presence in communities and requires additional resources to locate and arrest removable aliens. This consumes significant investigative hours and strategic operational planning, which may or may not be successful.”

In the cases described in the report, three of the individuals were eventually caught by ICE and removed from the U.S., one is believed to again be in law enforcement custody while ICE awaits action on a new detainer, and 12 are believed to still be at large.

In one such case, ICE says an illegal immigrant had been arrested and released 10 times by San Francisco police between February 2018 and January 2019, despite ICE issuing detainers. Each of those arrests included charges related to either burglary or a stolen vehicle.

WHY THOSE ICE RAIDS ARE BEING ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE

The Trump administration’s wave of ICE operations began overnight in "several jurisdictions" across the country, an official confirmed to Fox News after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio claimed that they were already taking place on Saturday in his city.

Liberal jackasses WANT illegal aliens who have committed crimes to be shielded from law enforcement.

Way to go, fukkers, you have proven you are traitors. 

But please run on this in 2020.

Trump 2024.

Why arent you out sticking some?

Weather?

no....was going to go out this am...but my buddy ended up sick....so I figured I would stick around the house and do some farm work and take my boys out tomorrow...supposed to be real nice tomorrow....less chance of rain and sh it....but yeah....I got stood up.

Just now, bigsky said:

no....was going to go out this am...but my buddy ended up sick....so I figured I would stick around the house and do some farm work and take my boys out tomorrow...supposed to be real nice tomorrow....less chance of rain and sh it....but yeah....I got stood up.

Sucks.

Do you go by yourself. 

I like fishing alone best.

Don't have to worry about boat position as much so the guy in back can fish.

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

You got stood up? Shocker 

Sucks.

Do you go by yourself. 

I like fishing alone best.

Don't have to worry about boat position as much so the guy in back can fish.

I do....but I have things to do around here and kids have plans today.....they dont tomorrow....so if I get my sh it done today I can take them tomorrow...they were kinda bummed I was going with my buddy.....anyway...I love fishing alone on the boat...except when you get a lunker…..there is no one to congratulate ya...or take the picture.

You got stood up? Shocker 

damn girl....that's a little harsh....sh it...

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

or take the picture

I never think of pictures. 

I'm so jacked when I catch a fish all I think about is getting it unhooked and getting the lure back in the water.

Just now, bigsky said:

damn girl....that's a little harsh....sh it...

I’m only pointing out that possibly - just maybe- your attitude is a bit negative . If you really don’t think that your attitude here isn’t some reflection of how you are in real life , you are wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m only pointing out that possibly - just maybe- your attitude is a bit negative . If you really don’t think that your attitude here isn’t some reflection of how you are in real life , you are wrong. 

lofl....I am an internet troll....I am here to flip liberals sh it and cons that get irritated with me....that is about it...the people that I have gotten to know on these boards IN REAL LIFE.....describe me as an open handed person with a big heart...

trust me...if ya ever met me....you would like me...

4 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I never think of pictures. 

I'm so jacked when I catch a fish all I think about is getting it unhooked and getting the lure back in the water.

hahaha..…….yeah..but you have had your boat a lot longer than ive had mine....ill get to that point im sure...

Just now, bigsky said:

lofl....I am an internet troll....I am here to flip liberals sh it and cons that get irritated with me....that is about it...the people that I have gotten to know on these boards IN REAL LIFE.....describe me as an open handed person with a big heart...

trust me...if ya ever met me....you would like me...

As much as the person that stood you up today? 

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

but you have had your boat a lot longer than ive had mine....

True.

The marina is having my boat longer than me this year it looks like. 

As much as the person that stood you up today? 

when his boys found out that he was going fishing....they asked if they could go...both his parents are in town from California...his father and I were gonna go....now instead they are gonna go after rainbows on 16 mile creek....I dont blame him....its hard to get your entire family together when your kids become adults...my boat only fishes three people....

so you see honey....it isn't really about me...it is about his family.....im happy for him..

True.

The marina is having my boat longer than me this year it looks like. 

hahahahahahahahaha………….im tellin ya man....you need to arm yerself….