Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

Dershowitz Frantically Insists He Kept Underwear On as Epstein's Underage "Masseuse" Supplied His Happy Ending

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/alan-dershowitz-i-kept-my-underwear-during

Why can't these disgusting, repulsive, sick, obscenely wealthy ancient male pukes go get a normal Vietnamese sex-trafficking victim to perform the usual sex acts on them at a regular Massage Parlor, like regular Americans?

These ongoing wealthy Shmuck-on-Shmendrick-on-Kibitzer-on-Alter Noyef finger-pointing, blame-shifting legal squabbles and kosher food fights MUST end! 

Our bevy of ancient, wealthy, entitled, lawless Jewish perverted old fossils are seriously starting to out-pedophile the Conservative Catholics and Christians! 

Dems are the best. For decades Dersh was the hero of the dems. Now he is a perv. Why not? Pelosi persecutes freshman congresswomen of color. 

7 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Why can't these disgusting, repulsive, sick, obscenely wealthy ancient male pukes go get a normal Vietnamese sex-trafficking victim to perform the usual sex acts on them at a regular Massage Parlor, like regular Americans?

These ongoing wealthy Shmuck-on-Shmendrick-on-Kibitzer-on-Alter Noyef finger-pointing, blame-shifting legal squabbles and kosher food fights MUST end! 

Our bevy of ancient, wealthy, entitled, lawless Jewish perverted old fossils are seriously starting to out-pedophile the Conservative Catholics and Christians! 

Oh man 

LOOK AT FIT2SHIIT LYING AND CRYING ONCE AGAIN

democrats are the child molesters room retard benson

His up until now unexplained total devotion to defending tramp on Foxaganda for Idiots is suddenly starting to make sense....Hoping for a Pardon before tramp is GONE!

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Fit2serve hates whites and Jews

Is fit2serve  a black woman? 

""Dershowitz Frantically Insists He Kept Underwear On""

womens underwear I'll bet

any of your republiKlans growing tired of all your pedophilia weirdos and sickos in your party???????????

and talk about SICK....

10 hours ago, Duck615 said:

fukk you 

GTFO out of my country you faggot liberal asswipe...

RussianDisinformation

What is your fascination with faggots and asses?...In nearly every pot you say something of a homosexual nature.

and thats not all.....feces also

Room Idiot615

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

8 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

If it works for guns, why not take away everyone's access to a massage and ban any and all massage parloring? 

8 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

kinda makes the Clinton pizza scandal a little more real dont it....perv

now you know and realize why Dershowitz is so frantically protecting Trump..... because they both have the same dirty laundry

4 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

If it works for guns, why not take away everyone's access to a massage and ban any and all massage parloring? 

no rub down zones? have you lost your mind?

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

now you know and realize why Dershowitz is so frantically protecting Trump..... because they both have the same dirty laundry

you have cried wolf far too many times son......

38%.....ya think so?

while your party IGNORES EVERYTHING

Related image

Dershowitz can justify any kind of behavior to himself. He is ethically deranged. Plus he screws little white girls.