Persepolis

Traitor Trump: Fascism and it's fools.

Donald Trump has always been a lying bully, and grew up to be criminally insane, which is why he has and continues to swindle so many people so often with so many scams, and lies daily with impunity, and is oblivious to the human misery he imposes (even on children) without even losing any sleep.

We've seen Donald Trump's before on the stage of history. Mussolini was another fascist fraud, who brought Italy to ruin. Franco was another fascist, who soaked Spain in blood, as he destroyed the duly elected democratic government, and ruled a police state. And then there was Trump's favorite, Adolf Hitler, whose madness drove Germany to utter destruction.

The key to fascist rule is to have a one--party government, where that "party" is controlled by the madman at the top.

This is what we have in America today.

An obvious criminal, who gives to the rich, and takes from the working people, a sexual deviant who not only sexually assaults women, but appoints someone to a cabinet post, who allowed a child sex trafficker to walk away from his crimes with little or no consequences. Trump ignores the rule of law or important precedents, as he careens around the world, alienating our allies, befriending the worst despots and scum of the planet like Putin.

Trump should be in prison, but the fools who call themselves his "followers," cheer this colossal fraud, and haven't a clue about history or that history has a nasty habit of repeating itself, and that Trump is just another fascist, like those mentioned above, and he will wreck America unless he's removed from power as soon as possible!

17561680_web1_190703-BIR-trump125-TSR.jp

Trump like the fascist fraud that he is, lies about everything and hides everything!

cover-ups.jpg

Just now, Persepolis said:

Trump's greed and ignorance cause his blunders, and puts all of us in danger!

trump-volcano.jpg

And LOOK! You have a cartoon to prove it! It MUST be true! 

My diagnosis... Clear-cut case of trump derangement syndrome...NURSE! 20 CC's of common sense and electroshock therapy STAT!!

Who cares what YOU think Gujo you are a LIAR a childish PUNK and a Treason Monkey Traitor so GFY

18 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

And LOOK! You have a cartoon to prove it! It MUST be true! 

All those things that are burning in that cartoon are good.

libs are so stupid they have no idea how much Trump has helped them or how bad obama and those previous policies are. 

Liberaliism is a mental disorder 

how is that not obvious?

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

All those things that are burning in that cartoon are good.

libs are so stupid they have no idea how much Trump has helped them or how bad obama and those previous policies are. 

Liberaliism is a mental disorder 

how is that not obvious?

Wow. You posted this at 4am . Must have been burning the midnight oil over this. 

I don’t look at bensons stupid memes . They are all dumb. That’s the only obvious thing to me.that and you should get more sleep. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

don’t look at bensons stupid memes 

Benson is an idiot.  He is an old retard like fenix.  

21 hours ago, Giujo said:

My diagnosis... Clear-cut case of trump derangement syndrome...NURSE! 20 CC's of common sense and electroshock therapy STAT!!

He's gonna need MORE than that. 😂

7 hours ago, Debs said:

Who cares what YOU think Gujo you are a LIAR a childish PUNK and a Treason Monkey Traitor so GFY

You literally post the same thing every time. Exchange the name . I haven’t heard the term “punk” used since my grandfather was alive. 

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You literally post the same thing every time. Exchange the name . I haven’t heard the term “punk” used since my grandfather was alive. 

Its the sign of low intellect...a sad commentary on our public schools really. Or it could be organic, then a sad commentary on our poor diet of fast foods leading to our morbidly obese population, or both. But in Debs case it may just be a simple case of cranial rectal inversion AKA cranial rectumitis 

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Its the sign of low intellect...a sad commentary on our public schools really. Or it could be organic, then a sad commentary on our poor diet of fast foods leading to our morbidly obese population, or both. But in Debs case it may just be a simple case of cranial rectal inversion AKA cranial rectumitis 

I will accept that diagnosis 

He keeps trying to prepare the ground for staying in office beyond two terms.

5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why reinvent the wheel every time? If the description applies, she might as well use it. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:30 AM, Giujo said:

Trump definitely needs the electro shock treatment. Suggest 240 VAC.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:18 AM, Persepolis said:

Donald Trump has always been a lying bully, and grew up to be criminally insane, which is why he has and continues to swindle so many people so often with so many scams, and lies daily with impunity, and is oblivious to the human misery he imposes (even on children) without even losing any sleep.

We've seen Donald Trump's before on the stage of history. Mussolini was another fascist fraud, who brought Italy to ruin. Franco was another fascist, who soaked Spain in blood, as he destroyed the duly elected democratic government, and ruled a police state. And then there was Trump's favorite, Adolf Hitler, whose madness drove Germany to utter destruction.

The key to fascist rule is to have a one--party government, where that "party" is controlled by the madman at the top.

This is what we have in America today.

An obvious criminal, who gives to the rich, and takes from the working people, a sexual deviant who not only sexually assaults women, but appoints someone to a cabinet post, who allowed a child sex trafficker to walk away from his crimes with little or no consequences. Trump ignores the rule of law or important precedents, as he careens around the world, alienating our allies, befriending the worst despots and scum of the planet like Putin.

Trump should be in prison, but the fools who call themselves his "followers," cheer this colossal fraud, and haven't a clue about history or that history has a nasty habit of repeating itself, and that Trump is just another fascist, like those mentioned above, and he will wreck America unless he's removed from power as soon as possible!

17561680_web1_190703-BIR-trump125-TSR.jp

Trump is an authoritarian, a BS artist, a populist and a clown.  I am not convinced that he is a fascist. He lacks the unifying set of principles necessary to identify him with any philosophy.  He is driven by entirely by narcissism.

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Trump is an authoritarian, a BS artist, a populist and a clown.  I am not convinced that he is a fascist. He lacks the unifying set of principles necessary to identify him with any philosophy.  He is driven by entirely by narcissism.

Trump is what I'd call an "accidental fascist." You're right, he's far too stupid to have any kind of a philosophy, except, "ME! ME! ME!" but fascism is a selfish philosophy of government, where the few benefit at the expense of the many, and anyone who doesn't like it is put in concentration camps or has their character assassinated. Trump is like that.

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

He lacks the unifying set of principles necessary to identify him with any philosophy. 

Merger of government and capitalism. That's what fascism was, in part.

6 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Trump is what I'd call an "accidental fascist." You're right, he's far too stupid to have any kind of a philosophy, except, "ME! ME! ME!" but fascism is a selfish philosophy of government, where the few benefit at the expense of the many, and anyone who doesn't like it is put in concentration camps or has their character assassinated. Trump is like that.

Trump’s rabid followers are a greater threat, IMO. They would support fascism if it meant they could silence their political enemies. That opens the door to a real fascist in the White House one day. 

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Trump’s rabid followers are a greater threat, IMO. They would support fascism if it meant they could silence their political enemies. That opens the door to a real fascist in the White House one day. 

Trump's rabid followers don't care what Trump does, and cheer his atrocities with women, be it his sex assaults or denying poor women access to an abortion. They also don't care for immigrants or their children, and are thrilled with Trump's concentration camps. Trump followers want someone in the WH, who uses the government to push their bigoted agenda, be it against minorities or religious sects they disapprove of.

I'd say they have an "acting fascist" in the WH right now, whether Trump knows it or not.

The only limits to his illegal actions so far have been the courts. The GOP Senate merely rubber stamps Trump's atrocities, while the  Democratic House is illegally ignored, as Trump's refusal to obey lawful subpoenas prove.