Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Is this redneck SICK or what.....

13 hours ago, benson13 said:

Is this redneck SICK or what....

Believe it or not I have people on shun. The first time they make personal attacks on me or my family W/ malice...CLICK !  End of problem ! I don't mind helping people with thier insanity BUT I'm not here to feed into their deviations.

BTW: benson666 could you please stop using that racial slur redneck !

Custom Image 

11 hours ago, Olivaw said:

It’s petty to intentionally misconstrue a post and drag it from thread to thread.

What is it to mock the accidental death of a six-year old little girl from a shotgun blast to the face??

Are you able to summon the courage to answer honestly, or are you controlled absolutely by your extreme political bias?

Typical liberal, blame the messenger while ignoring the evil being reported.

""while ignoring the evil being reported""....haven't heard a peep out of you rednecks about this...OR Foxaganda

STARVE THE BEAST....THE GOPS PLAN SINCE TRICKY DICK AND RAYGUN

BANKRUPT AMERICA TO RID US OF SS AND MEDICARE

McConnell demands Social Security cuts to pay for failed GOP ...

shareblue.com/mitch-mcconnell-deficit-cut-social...

Less than a year after Republicans passed their scam to give massive tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy — adding more than $1 trillion to the deficit — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is now pushing for cuts to Medicare and Social Security to make up the difference.

11 hours ago, Olivaw said:

It’s petty to intentionally misconstrue a post and drag it from thread to thread.

So you come into a thread made by a member for the purpose of accusing another member of being "sick," and when I hold a mirror to his face and show he is just as sick or worse, you criticize me. 

Hilarious.

How did I misconstrue the post? What did benson the Degenerate MEAN when he said. "1 less redneck" in response to the death of the girl??

I thought his post was pretty self-explanatory, but you've evidently invented some other meaning in order to make this about me and MY error.

So by all means, enlighten me...

""What did benson the Degenerate MEAN when he said. "1 less redneck" in response to the death of the girl??""

BIGTEX

If James Earl Ray had shot everyone standing on that balcony with Martin Luther King that day, would we now be taking the whole week off instead of just one day?" 

bigsky

remember when they had Obama on the cover of that magazine.....it was in the outhouse and after I wiped my ass with it it didn't look any different.....

filthy ni66ers...

bigsky

when Obama was in there he kept it in ghetto shape.....roaches and sh it....chicken bones under the sofas.......chitlin grease in the ducts......despicable.....we cant ever allow filth like that to inhabit the white house again

bigsky

Obama left the white house in fu cking disrepair.....he infested it with roaches and the grease buildup in the kitchen ducting was atrocious....he is a filthy person to want to live in conditions like that and an ass hole for disrespecting the peoples house like that...and yes, there were chicken bones under the sofa......so what again did I say that was racist? the truth? fu ck you dip sh it 

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????

Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.

Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for

JTZilla

she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell

JTZilla

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

unbelievable

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

no more nlgger filth in the white house

JTZilla

better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,

benson the Degenerate attempts to justify his mocking the death of a little girl... a REAL PERSON WHO DIED... by posting vile COMMENTS written by others.

Pathetic.

Own your evil, punk.

"by posting vile COMMENTS written by others"

ALL from your side....Need more?....I'm just getting started Punk!

Just now, benson13 said:

AHHHH LOOK AT THE LYING CRYING LITTLE RETARD BENSON

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Post where I said anything like that.

I'm talking about what YOU said. Feel free to post anything I ever said that was racist or wishing death on anyone.

bigsky

""i pray all democrats die tonight...amen""

BIGTEX

If James Earl Ray had shot everyone standing on that balcony with Martin Luther King that day, would we now be taking the whole week off instead of just one day?" 

SixShooter said:

I'm sure it's tongue in cheek

You've chosen to ignore content by RoomFeces615

Time to change your name again for the 5th -6th time RoomFeces615

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

You've chosen to ignore content by RoomFeces615

Time to change your name again for the 5th -6th time RoomFeces615

poor lying crying room retard benson...

Ignorance and hate in an individual, breeds a mentality that is not only sick but dangerous.

And Trump, the GOP, and their media prostitutes, Fox, Hate-Talk radio, Breitbart, et. al. all nurture and manipulate this sickness to gain and retain power.

The bigots or Trumpanzees or neo-nazis don't care about how badly Trump and the GOP screw them on taxes, healthcare, environmental pollution, Climate Change or even their wages and benefits, which have been kept lower by the GOP for decades.

All these sick individuals care about is feeding their hate for "blacks," or "immigrants" or "liberals"  or whatever other imaginary enemies they have.

The fact is: Trump and the GOP have done, and will do more damage to their followers health, welfare, and futures for their children.

They are "suicidally stupid," and the proof is: cheering an obvious traitor  and liar like Trump, who is stabbing them in the back daily!!! 

Perse

The fact is: Trump and the GOP have done, and will do more damage to their followers health, welfare, and futures for their children.

They are "suicidally stupid," and the proof is: cheering an obvious traitor  and liar like Trump, who is stabbing them in the back daily!!! 

""SOUTHERN STRATEGY"" GETS THEM THEIR ""STARVE THE BEAST""....THE GOPS PLAN SINCE TRICKY DICK AND RAYGUN

BANKRUPT AMERICA TO RID US OF SS AND MEDICARE

McConnell demands Social Security cuts to pay for failed GOP ...

shareblue.com/mitch-mcconnell-deficit-cut-social...

Less than a year after Republicans passed their scam to give massive tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy — adding more than $1 trillion to the deficit — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is now pushing for cuts to Medicare and Social Security to make up the difference.

trump_supporters_confederate_flag.jpg?1475417922

17 hours ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO I have to keep it at the retards level...

Hey Goop Job Duck!

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

So you come into a thread made by a member for the purpose of accusing another member of being "sick," and when I hold a mirror to his face and show he is just as sick or worse, you criticize me. 

Hilarious.

Good point .... except

How did I misconstrue the post? What did benson the Degenerate MEAN when he said. "1 less redneck" in response to the death of the girl??

I thought his post was pretty self-explanatory, but you've evidently invented some other meaning in order to make this about me and MY error.

So by all means, enlighten me...

It was a one time comment, it was in poor taste but not typical.

Duck615's posts are almost always insults. 

BIGTEX

SixShooter said:

I'm sure it's tongue in cheek

Oops.

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

It was a one time comment, it was in poor taste but not typical.

If that were true he would denounce it himself. Rather hypocritical to be complaining about someone else's vileness.

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Duck615's posts are almost always in poor taste. 

Agreed, obviously. But then almost all of benson's posts are also distasteful, while perhaps not rising (sinking?) to the same level.

I'm just confused why you would bother coming in here to defend someone who callously dismissed a REAL tragedy but then whines and cries about WORDS written by some internet nobody...

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I'm just confused why you would bother coming in here to defend someone who callously dismissed a REAL tragedy but then whines and cries about WORDS written by some internet nobody...

Happy to explain. 

Duck615's entire MO is to insult liberals. He does it all day every day. The content in the original post in this thread was from the same day and it was representative of Duck's ongoing insults.

Benson13 posts on-topic material from a liberal perspective.  You brought up a single atypical comment  from 18 months ago. It appeared to be tongue-in-cheek.  To present that as evidence of a serious character flaw comes across as petty.

"To present that as evidence of a serious character flaw comes across as petty"

its all that little redneck prick has.....as he IGNORES the DAILY Racism and Insults from his Uneducated redneck friends

16 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"To present that as evidence of a serious character flaw comes across as petty"

its all that little redneck prick has.....as he IGNORES the DAILY Racism and Insults from his Uneducated redneck friends

sad the room retard benson keeps forgetting that it was the democrats that founded the KKK