Jump to content
Z09

AOC now wants to abolish ICE and DHS.....Way to go Dems..!

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Dumb as a box of rocks 

Christ...

 

This woman is a dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Christ...

 

This woman is a dope

Think about the people that elected her...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good! Get rid of the jackbooted thugs. DHS is a fukking joke, get rid of all of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishhead said:

Good! Get rid of the jackbooted thugs. DHS is a fukking joke, get rid of all of it.

YA WE DO NEED TO ELIMINATE ANTIFA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DHS was created by leveraging the minute threat of terrorism and using it to terrify the media, lawmakers, and the public into going along with it.  It's not some long standing institution that we can't get rid of.  The whole Patriot Act was a travesty built on lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, splunch said:

DHS was created by leveraging the minute threat of terrorism and using it to terrify the media, lawmakers, and the public into going along with it.  It's not some long standing institution that we can't get rid of.  The whole Patriot Act was a travesty built on lies.

The Patriot Act?

 

Remember when Obama said he'd be ending it on day #1...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 Border patrol needs to be gutted too.

 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squatchman said:

' Border patrol needs to be gutted too '

 

 

 

the Democratic party is going to lose the battle campaigning on issues America rejects....80% of Americans want the Border Protected

 

I've always been Anti-republiKlan.....the Democratic party is leaving me...this is the first time, I may not vote

 

Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly...

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 Border patrol needs to be gutted too.

So...

No DHS..

NO ICE

No border control....

 

Why is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, benson13 said:
Squatchman said:

' Border patrol needs to be gutted too '

 

 

 

the Democratic party is going to lose the battle campaigning on issues America rejects....80% of Americans want the Border Protected

 

I've always been Anti-republiKlan.....the Democratic party is leaving me...this is the first time, I may not vote

 

Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly...

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent ...

Aren't you excited...?

 

No ICE

NO DHS

NO border control...

 

And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Z09 said:

 

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., last week suggested she was open to getting rid of the Department of Homeland Security in order to undo "a lot of the egregious mistakes that the Bush administration did."

 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-hints-at-getting-rid-of-dhs-says-department-should-have-never-been-created

I would be perfectly fine with the repeal of the Patriot Act, starting with secret FISA courts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?"

 

 

republiKlan Overseas Policies since the senile raygun days...that YOU & the rednecks cheered on for the past 4 decades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

"And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?"

 

 

republiKlan Overseas Policies since the senile raygun days

There you go....!

 

Put don't blame it on your Dems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very little to blame the Dems as far as World hate and distrust....the gop Owns that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

very little to blame the Dems as far as World hate and distrust....the gop Owns that one

So...............

You support:

No border security

No DHS

No ICE..

 

???????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reread my posts

 

 

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz no wonder you watch Foxaganda and actually believe it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One side of their mouths, the gubmint is too big, we have a spending problem.

 

Other side of their mouths, don't end the entitlement programs that move millions of dollars from blue states to red states.  Don't repeal the Patriot Act that empowers the gubmint to read our mail on the thinnest of pretexts.  Don't dismantle unnecessary bloated agencies that are clearly in need of a re-tooling.

 

People make no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, splunch said:

One side of their mouths, the gubmint is too big, we have a spending problem.

 

Other side of their mouths, don't end the entitlement programs that move millions of dollars from blue states to red states.  Don't repeal the Patriot Act that empowers the gubmint to read our mail on the thinnest of pretexts.  Don't dismantle unnecessary bloated agencies that are clearly in need of a re-tooling.

 

People make no sense.

So..

We should abolish DHS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, benson13 said:
Squatchman said:

' Border patrol needs to be gutted too '

 

 

 

the Democratic party is going to lose the battle campaigning on issues America rejects....80% of Americans want the Border Protected

 

I've always been Anti-republiKlan.....the Democratic party is leaving me...this is the first time, I may not vote

 

Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly...

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent ...

 

Agreed. Opposing border security is a radical, idiotic position for which there is no defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make the red states SECEDE,....they're the cause of 90% of Americas problems....let them deal with Illegals

 

they wanted all of Africa here 200 years ago, even started a CW to expand Slavery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...