Z09

AOC now wants to abolish ICE and DHS.....Way to go Dems..!

14 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Dumb as a box of rocks 

Christ...

This woman is a dope

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Christ...

This woman is a dope

Think about the people that elected her...

Good! Get rid of the jackbooted thugs. DHS is a fukking joke, get rid of all of it.

Just now, fishhead said:

Good! Get rid of the jackbooted thugs. DHS is a fukking joke, get rid of all of it.

YA WE DO NEED TO ELIMINATE ANTIFA

DHS was created by leveraging the minute threat of terrorism and using it to terrify the media, lawmakers, and the public into going along with it.  It's not some long standing institution that we can't get rid of.  The whole Patriot Act was a travesty built on lies.

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

DHS was created by leveraging the minute threat of terrorism and using it to terrify the media, lawmakers, and the public into going along with it.  It's not some long standing institution that we can't get rid of.  The whole Patriot Act was a travesty built on lies.

The Patriot Act?

Remember when Obama said he'd be ending it on day #1...

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Border patrol needs to be gutted too.

Why?

Squatchman said:

' Border patrol needs to be gutted too '

the Democratic party is going to lose the battle campaigning on issues America rejects....80% of Americans want the Border Protected

I've always been Anti-republiKlan.....the Democratic party is leaving me...this is the first time, I may not vote

Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly...

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent ...

19 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Border patrol needs to be gutted too.

So...

No DHS..

NO ICE

No border control....

Why is that?

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:
Squatchman said:

the Democratic party is going to lose the battle campaigning on issues America rejects....80% of Americans want the Border Protected

I've always been Anti-republiKlan.....the Democratic party is leaving me...this is the first time, I may not vote

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent ...

Aren't you excited...?

No ICE

NO DHS

NO border control...

And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?

3 hours ago, Z09 said:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., last week suggested she was open to getting rid of the Department of Homeland Security in order to undo "a lot of the egregious mistakes that the Bush administration did."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-hints-at-getting-rid-of-dhs-says-department-should-have-never-been-created

I would be perfectly fine with the repeal of the Patriot Act, starting with secret FISA courts!

"And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?"

republiKlan Overseas Policies since the senile raygun days...that YOU & the rednecks cheered on for the past 4 decades

Just now, benson13 said:

"And then the next terrorist attack you can blame on who exactly?"

republiKlan Overseas Policies since the senile raygun days

There you go....!

Put don't blame it on your Dems

very little to blame the Dems as far as World hate and distrust....the gop Owns that one

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

very little to blame the Dems as far as World hate and distrust....the gop Owns that one

So...............

You support:

No border security

No DHS

No ICE..

???????????

reread my posts

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz no wonder you watch Foxaganda and actually believe it

One side of their mouths, the gubmint is too big, we have a spending problem.

Other side of their mouths, don't end the entitlement programs that move millions of dollars from blue states to red states.  Don't repeal the Patriot Act that empowers the gubmint to read our mail on the thinnest of pretexts.  Don't dismantle unnecessary bloated agencies that are clearly in need of a re-tooling.

People make no sense.

Just now, splunch said:

One side of their mouths, the gubmint is too big, we have a spending problem.

Other side of their mouths, don't end the entitlement programs that move millions of dollars from blue states to red states.  Don't repeal the Patriot Act that empowers the gubmint to read our mail on the thinnest of pretexts.  Don't dismantle unnecessary bloated agencies that are clearly in need of a re-tooling.

People make no sense.

So..

We should abolish DHS?

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:
Squatchman said:

Agreed. Opposing border security is a radical, idiotic position for which there is no defense. 

Just make the red states SECEDE,....they're the cause of 90% of Americas problems....let them deal with Illegals

they wanted all of Africa here 200 years ago, even started a CW to expand Slavery