Giujo

Why is it always blacks in these videos?

Fights in the happiest place on earth...

People licking ice cream in stores...fights at McDonald's

flash mobs and street brawls...pitiful.

And at Wally world

I'd be embarrassed to be a black person in this country today.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Fights in the happiest place on earth...

People licking ice cream in stores...fights at McDonald's

flash mobs and street brawls...pitiful.

And at Wally world

I'd be embarrassed to be a black person in this country today.

I watched about 15 black teenagers steal a bunch of jeans from a store in a mall one day. The mall finally had to close its doors because of all the theft. Its was pathetic!

Im a little surprised at you Giujo 

I thought you were better than this

Dude I can post a bunch of things blacks thugs has done, that doesn't mean all blacks are like that

I can post stuff Hispanics do, not all hispanics are bad 

I can post a lot of italian mafia stuff, not all italians are connected

Finding videos on low life blacks doesn't mean all blacks are like that

I expected you to understand that, I don't expect a marxist or a alt right to understand as most of them are not the sharpest pencil in the draw

15 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Dude I can post a bunch of things blacks thugs has done, that doesn't mean all blacks are like that

I expected you to understand that, I don't expect a marxist or a alt right to understand as most of them are not the sharpest pencil in the draw

You can check all my posts or threads and you'll see that I do not join in on the obviously racist things that are posted on this site from both sides... And I never said All Blacks we're like this... But it seems to me that every time one of these videos goes viral it has black people in it. Now I'm perfectly aware that you can probably find a video of two whites fighting but I did a search on YouTube and I simply put in Blacks fighting in public on one search and whites fighting in public on the other want to guess what the ratio is? So before you accuse me of any level of racism maybe you should do that search as well. I'm reminded of a video I saw Charles Barkley say...

..." if you're not a thug or an idiot you're not black enough"...

Why is it always blacks in these videos?

Things that make you go hmm, , , , 

mass-shooters-on-drugs.jpg

Mental cases on drugs...got it.

4 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Where did Giujo say all Blacks are like those in the video ?

Sounds like a response the agenda programmed you to say !

npc%20black%20guy%202_zps2qyva3s6.jpg

5 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

post videos of whites acting like that....

Italians are part ni66er

5 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

thank you . you have to understand that some people wake up in the a.m. and make a b.m. they then turn on fox news for an early dose of negativity. then they go online and read some more negative stuff that gets them worked up. next they hop in the jalopy and drive around listening to rush limpball's hate radio program. 

then it's back to the internet for more conspiracy theories, lies about Obama, and of course diatribes against the democrats in general and aoc in particular.

the day is finished with sean Hannity in that squeaky voice and accusatory tone coupel with an irritating haircut telling them why hating is ok and that they are the real americans for swallowing trumps bulls hit and everyone else is a traitor.

so in this context it is hard for them to not express the inner turmoil they are constantly digesting and assimilating.i wonder what the nation would be like if limpballs had pharyngitis for a month and Hannity and fox news went off the air for a corresponding amunt of time as well as the other racist web sites.

I bet guido and maybe even  123 Nazi blew devil bigsky would be pleasant and not so growly .

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

fox news

sean Hannity

Hannity

fox news

Custom Image

54 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Custom Image

yaaaawn….crazy old mac looks like a molester and hates blacks and spics but he loves the lord. nothing crazy about old mack. until ya see his picture!!

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

looks like a molester

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

52 minutes ago, harryramar said:

thank you . you have to understand that some people wake up in the a.m. and make a b.m. they then turn on fox news for an early dose of negativity. then they go online and read some more negative stuff that gets them worked up. next they hop in the jalopy and drive around listening to rush limpball's hate radio program. 

then it's back to the internet for more conspiracy theories, lies about Obama, and of course diatribes against the democrats in general and aoc in particular.

the day is finished with sean Hannity in that squeaky voice and accusatory tone coupel with an irritating haircut telling them why hating is ok and that they are the real americans for swallowing trumps bulls hit and everyone else is a traitor.

so in this context it is hard for them to not express the inner turmoil they are constantly digesting and assimilating.i wonder what the nation would be like if limpballs had pharyngitis for a month and Hannity and fox news went off the air for a corresponding amunt of time as well as the other racist web sites.

I bet guido and maybe even  123 Nazi blew devil bigsky would be pleasant and not so growly .

start throwing out vids of white people acting like the blacks in these videos.....videos that seem to pop up with amazing regularity....

13 minutes ago, bigsky said:

start throwing out vids of white people acting like the blacks in these videos.....videos that seem to pop up with amazing regularity....

because the racists keep posting them. derrrrp!

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

post videos of whites acting like that....

Italians are part ni66er

Every person walking around on this Earth today has DNA indicating that they have some black in them dumbass

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Yes yes and MSNBC and CNN are pure as the drone snow...except for their constant reference to treasonous Nazis blah blah blah

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

because the racists keep posting them. derrrrp!

post the white people doing the same sh it....black people are far more racist than whites....they should have whole libraries of us doing this stupid sh it as well....right.

8 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Every person walking around on this Earth today has DNA indicating that they have some black in them dumbass

no they dont....fu ck face

9 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Yes yes and MSNBC and CNN are pure as the drone snow...except for their constant reference to treasonous Nazis blah blah blah

I never heard MSNBC or cnn claim that we are the good americans and you folks hate our values.

8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

post the white people doing the same sh it....black people are far more racist than whites....they should have whole libraries of us doing this stupid sh it as well....right.

jesus you are advertising your susceptibility to brainwashing and clumsy propaganda.

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

jesus you are advertising your susceptibility to brainwashing and clumsy propaganda.

dude.....its pretty simple....post the videos of whites behaving like blacks....HELL....POST MEXICANS OR ASIANS DOING THIS SH IT...

balls in yer court...serve em up 

Just now, bigsky said:

dude.....its pretty simple....post the videos of whites behaving like blacks....HELL....POST MEXICANS OR ASIANS DOING THIS SH IT...

balls in yer court...serve em up 

yeah white folks don't have fist fights at kids ball games because the ump called a strike on their brat. and of course while folks never riot after thei team wins a big game. and no white folk steal or shoot other people dead.

jesus bro, grow the Bad word up and learn propaganda 101 so you can see how you are being played.

or continue in your naivete .

it don;lt matter much to me either way

Just now, harryramar said:

yeah white folks don't have fist fights at kids ball games because the ump called a strike on their brat. and of course while folks never riot after thei team wins a big game. and no white folk steal or shoot other people dead.

jesus bro, grow the Bad word up and learn propaganda 101 so you can see how you are being played.

or continue in your naivete .

it don;lt matter much to me either way

post the videos...post one video of two white guys beating up white bitches at Disney land....that is all I need....ONE....and then I will acquiesce....

14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

no they dont....fu ck face

Wrong a$$hole.. every persons DNA walking around on this Earth today shows that we are descendants of a of a very small group of homo sapiens that originated out of the heart of Ethiopia in Africa some 65 to 70,000 years ago. There was a bottleneck of the human population that formed about that time where the species was down to about 3,000 individuals and only 30 mating couples. If you trace the mitochondrial DNA from everyone walking around on the Earth today it can be traced back to one female an African...and that's a fact that is inescapable.