fishhead

. El Paso, Texas Mayor gives an update on the immigration crisis his city is facing

6 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Explain to the class how this is Trump's fault?'Both parties are to blame for the overall immigration problem. 

It was just a couple of weeks ago, the democrats and you liberals here we saying there isn't a problem at the border and that trump is lying for political reasons. Now the Democrats and you lefties here are saying there is a problem and it's Trump's fault, never mind the fact that Trump has been asking for money to help the problem at the border. AOC specifically voted against giving money to help the problem. 

Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-congresswoman-secretly-sending-staff-into-mexico-to-coach-asylum-seekers

7 hours ago, fishhead said:

Trump is the problem. The border is one symptom. There are many. 

Yes, I like the picture.

I get it.

But you are mistaken on this point.  The Border.  The GOP is backing the Border Patrol.  The Dems are not. 

The GOP seeks to seal the border.  The Dem seeks to sign-up the wetbacks as voters.  

By giving away free money.   This is 1000% morally wrong.

This is a big mistake for the Dems...…...in 2020.      

Can we agree on that ?           🙂

I don't think it's Trump's fault that there is a problem at the border. The problem is in the countries of origin. The family separation policy is indeed Trump's fault.

the problems in the countries of origin are in part due to policies that the United States has encouraged or sponsored. Those actions on our part predate Trump. Under the rubric of fighting communism we prevented land reform and encouraged dictatorship.

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

I don't think it's Trump's fault that there is a problem at the border. The problem is in the countries of origin. The family separation policy is indeed Trump's fault.

the problems in the countries of origin are in part due to policies that the United States has encouraged or sponsored. Those actions on our part predate Trump. Under the rubric of fighting communism we prevented land reform and encouraged dictatorship.

NONSENSE!

It's NOT UP to the USA to prevent or NOT prevent "land reform" in the mestizo hellholes.

The mestizo/injun hellholes will be hellholes FOREVER, because of one reason and ONLY one reason:

MESTIZOS AND INJUNS!

Yesterday, today, and FOREVER!

18 minutes ago, slideman said:

OK...….OK...…….

Let's think about a solution.  Could we advance uphill, and equal, and copy, Mexico and Canada?

What is the Mexican policy for illegal aliens?  2yrs. in prison.  Canada?  They dominate......without permission from anyone.

Let's chose Mexico's path.  They chose, and enforce, sovereignty of their nation.  Why can't we do the same?

Will you agree on that?           🙂

23 hours ago, fishhead said:

Trump is the problem. The border is one symptom. There are many. 

bfdc714f5dd6c7f8b077a6cab3e2bdde--democr

kj

17 hours ago, Taipan said:

Let's think about a solution

Hey I know.

Build a wall and get Mexico to pay.

That'll work don't you think?