drvoke

Calls for boycott of Home Depot because co-founder supports Donald Trump

Image result for Bernie Marcus trump

Invest in Lowe's. Home Depot is about to take a hit. You pay a price for your affiliations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/on-social-media-calls-for-boycott-of-home-depot-because-co-founder-supports-donald-trump/ar-AAE2Aww?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article and tweets at above link)

Shoppers have taken to Twitter and other social media platforms to call for a boycott of Home Depot following news that one of its founders will back Donald Trump's bid for a second term in the White House. 

In an interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Bernie Marcus said that he intends to support Trump's re-election campaign, saying that his impact on employment and aggressive stances toward China and Iran have been positive.

Many on Twitter appeared to disagree.

"Well, @HomeDepot won't be getting any of my home renovation dollars in the future. All of our appliances are getting into replacement age and kitchen and bathroom renos are in the plans'' went one tweet.

"Time to NEVER SHOP at Home Depot,'' tweeted another.

One Twitter user tied her boycott call to the Trump administration's immigration policies and separation of families at the southern border. 

In a statement, the retailer said, "Bernie retired from The Home Depot more than 15 years ago and isn’t speaking on behalf of the company. In fact, as a standard practice, the company does not endorse Presidential candidates." (Too little, too late. Dems need an object of hatred to latch onto. You're it.-drvoke)

Though Marcus, 90, is no longer chairman of Home Depot's board, he told the AJC that much of his fortune is rooted in shares of the business that he continues to own. He is worth $5.9 billion, according to Forbes. 

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Dems need an object of hatred to latch onto. You're it.-drvoke

This is the democrat political strategy for the last 20 years. 

That party of hate

23 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Invest in Lowe's. Home Depot is about to take a hit. You pay a price for your affiliations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/on-social-media-calls-for-boycott-of-home-depot-because-co-founder-supports-donald-trump/ar-AAE2Aww?ocid=spartandhp

Shoppers have taken to Twitter and other social media platforms to call for a boycott of Home Depot following news that one of its founders will back Donald Trump's bid for a second term in the White House. 

In an interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Bernie Marcus said that he intends to support Trump's re-election campaign, saying that his impact on employment and aggressive stances toward China and Iran have been positive.

"Well, @HomeDepot won't be getting any of my home renovation dollars in the future. All of our appliances are getting into replacement age and kitchen and bathroom renos are in the plans'' went one tweet.

One Twitter user tied her boycott call to the Trump administration's immigration policies and separation of families at the southern border. 

In a statement, the retailer said, "Bernie retired from The Home Depot more than 15 years ago and isn’t speaking on behalf of the company. In fact, as a standard practice, the company does not endorse Presidential candidates." (Too little, too late. Dems need an object of hatred to latch onto. You're it.-drvoke)

Though Marcus, 90, is no longer chairman of Home Depot's board, he told the AJC that much of his fortune is rooted in shares of the business that he continues to own. He is worth $5.9 billion, according to Forbes. 

🤣Time to buy some Home Depot stock. 

20 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

This is the democrat political strategy for the last 20 years. 

That party of hate

Not hate, decency. 

I don’t want a penny of my money going to support that cretins re-election bid. My home improvement dollars will go to Lowe’s. 

Nope
It's hate.
And it's been growing in your party for decades.
The OP himself says so.

What is REALLY telling is that you are willing to contradict me yet excuse the man who mentioned that you NEED something to hate.
Must be cause he is on your side.
Showing once again that democrats have no true principles, no morals, nothing they will stand up for absolutely, except the party

Like communists of old, the party is everything, no matter how corrupt

Trump stands for hatred and cruelty. To support Trump is to support hatred and cruelty.

Not one penny of my money will go to that man’s re-election bid if I can help it. 

15 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Trump stands for hatred and cruelty. To support Trump is to support hatred and cruelty.

Not one penny of my money will go to that man’s re-election bid if I can help it. 

Ridiculously empty rhetoric. You are truly a brain dead indoctrinated moron. 

33 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You don't see President Trump, nor his supporters, trying to run folks out of business for their political views.
Nor calling for their opponents to be harassed, refused service, or be dealt with violence.
Yet you call us cruel and haters.

Why do you accuse us of doing what you practice?

6 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You don't see President Trump, nor his supporters, trying to run folks out of business for their political views.
Nor calling for their opponents to be harassed, refused service, or be dealt with violence.

Abortion providers gotta eat too. Pay no attention to those picketers blocking the entrance.

Just now, Chuck! said:

Trump and his supporters stand for family separations, the incarceration of children, denying science, the death penalty for innocent black youths, the destruction of faith in American institutions, jailing political opponents,  monuments to slavery, bigotry, sexual assault and a constraint stream of lies. 

Home Depot won’t go out of business over this but the co-founder won’t get to funnel any more of my hard earned money to Trump. I’ll shop at Lowe’s instead. 

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Abortion providers gotta eat too. Pay no attention to those picketers blocking the entrance.

They don’t block the entrance... You ever been to an abortion clinic? 

I stopped shopping @ HD when the radio ads changed. It used to be the voice of a STRAIGHT MAN. Now the they use the voice of a "TWINK". Vote with your wallet!

We don't have a Lowe's around but I'm happy enough with Home Depot. My wife just picked up a new stove there...haven't even installed it.

Trump is the obvious choice given the herd of nut cases that are running as democrats. The only organization I boycott is the democrat party.

45 minutes ago, TRUMP said:

I stopped shopping @ HD when the radio ads changed. It used to be the voice of a STRAIGHT MAN. Now the they use the voice of a "TWINK". Vote with your wallet!

That's a funny coincidence. I was just watching Family Guy and Stewie called Brian 'Rin Tin Twink'. lol.  

hate , like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

emerson nailed it when he said " what we are, that only can we see..."

Has the guy got death threats yet for the peace and love crowd ?

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Has the guy got death threats yet for the peace and love crowd ?

Lol....

+1

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Lol....

+1

old mack and other racist loons criticizing "the peace and love crowd' is like our red state friends criticizing the federal redistribution of blue state wealth directly into their wallets.

LOL

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

old mack and other racist loons criticizing "the peace and love crowd' is like our red state friends criticizing the federal redistribution of blue state wealth directly into their wallets.

LOL

The "peace and love crowd..."

Throwing people out of restaurants...

Spitting in the president's son's face...

Hoping for a presidential assassination...

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

you fukking liberal asswipe unAmericans are in for a rude awakening very soon!!!

ck i

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

The "peace and love crowd..."

Throwing people out of restaurants...

Spitting in the president's son's face...

Hoping for a presidential assassination...

I see and so because some crackpot like old mack paints tens of millions of people with the same bigoted brush, that means it is a fact? 

hmmmm interesting 

Just now, harryramar said:

ck i

I see and so because some crackpot like old mack paints tens of millions of people with the same bigoted brush, that means it is a fact? 

hmmmm interesting 

No...

But you should admit most of the violence and hatred is from the left the last couple years...

3 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Ridiculously empty rhetoric. You are truly a brain dead indoctrinated moron. 

Trump's rhetoric is empty and, well, stupid.    

How anyone could deny that Trump and his supporters are devoid of hate is proof that they have a mental disorder of which they aren't aware of and even if they were (which I strongly suspect they know how hateful they are), they would never admit it since they believe they're right and that Jesus agrees with them.   Pitiful, just pitiful.   I would feel sorry for them if they weren't so distasteful and loud in their ignorance.

4 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Trump's rhetoric is empty and, well, stupid.   

How anyone could deny that Trump and his supporters are devoid of hate is proof that they have a mental disorder of which they aren't aware of and even if they were (which I strongly suspect they know how hateful they are), they would never admit it since they believe they're right and that Jesus agrees with them.   Pitiful, just pitiful.   I would feel sorry for them if they weren't so distasteful and loud in their ignorance.

^^^^ ANOTHER  brain dead SCHITSTAIN that is only good at REGURGITATION of the meme's her handlers and manipulators give her.

Like ALL these SCHITSTAINS, they never "think" for themselves.

So give us EXAMPLES of "Trump's Hate and empty rhetoric".

You have none.