TBHWT

Majority of Republicans are Wise to Liberal Media “Fact-Checkers”

4 minutes ago, peter45 said:

"conservatives" believe that a phony economy,

completely dependent on government borrowing, spending, and lending,

is a "success".

Just like the Russian communists believed that their economy with lots of tanks and planes,

all financed by their Central Bank,

just like our Federal Reserve,

was a success.

And Trump screaming;

"The FED must lend MORE borrowed money,

or else, I might not get re-elected."

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'BETSY ROSS MAKES CRY BABIES OUT OF GROWN MEN EVEN 238 YEARS LATER'

TBMORON GOD you are stupid was that even supposed to make sense or did you just vomit up some more knee jerk RACISM since you are a RACIST PIG and cant help yourself? GOD you are stupid

Two Bit Hateful White Troll  is an exemplary  moron of the first degree.

He is not even ornamental.

I had coffee with George Washington and Ben Franklin last week, in Japan, and they confirmed for me that they would have taken over the airports if they had to, which obviously, is what I was talking about, was how they did everything they won a terrific, terrific victory, for li-ber-ty, and freedom, and the United States was born, and then they wrote the Declaration of Freeness, and confirmed that they would never let Rosie O'Donnell tell them how to act, or have a Kenyan named Obama-- okay --a Kenyan, from Kenya, from Hawaii, you know, he's from Kenya, I know he says Hawaii but I have information, I know, and so does Thomas Jefferson, believe me, believe me, and we will never stop fighting for freedom, and for America, because this is the greatest country ever.  I'm sorry some people don't feel that way, but it's true, they don't, and I feel bad for those people.  But I am the best President ever.  Support our troops!  No abortion!  Kill the Muslims!

On 7/5/2019 at 1:55 PM, TBHWT said:

Sorry but I'm not answering deflective comments today. Go watch your Leftwing MSM Circus. There's much more to see there.

You hate genuine fact checkers almost as much as you hate genuine facts.

9 minutes ago, bludog said:

That is the bottom line. Treason Monkeys see fact checkers as the enemy because FACTS are their enemy

Thomas Jefferson said the Press is the enemy of the people.  I'm just telling you what he said, folks.  And he should know, because he was Thomas Jefferson.  

Next day...

Yes, of course he was the press, and produced many, many things, that were written, and was a publisher.  He knew, didn't he?  He was very wise, really very extremely wise and intelligent, and he knew how dangerous it could be, believe me.

23 hours ago, skews13 said:

Thumbnail

Hey nice guess, you are correct sir! It was Obamas fault Trump got elected fool.

LMFAO

Image may contain: 1 person, dog

TBPUNK with a childish PUNK post. very typical of ignorant brainwashed MORONS who know they are too STUPID to even TRY to make a point.GOD TB is stupid

We all know what is happening here. Treason Monkeys HATE facts and factual REALITY because it gets in the way of the LIES and DELUSIONS they want to spew over and over.  They still will because they are LIARS but since they HATE FACTS they are required to hate fact CHECKERS. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID

20 hours ago, bludog said:

Here's one Genuine fact I know, todays democrats are a bunch of Nitwits.

Just now, Debs said:

TBPUNK with a childish PUNK post. very typical of ignorant brainwashed MORONS who know they are too STUPID to even TRY to make a point.GOD TB is stupid

We all know what is happening here. Treason Monkeys HATE facts and factual REALITY because it gets in the way of the LIES and DELUSIONS they want to spew over and over.  They still will because they are LIARS but since they HATE FACTS they are required to hate fact CHECKERS. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID

Every time you show up the IQ of the board drops like a rock. 

2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Here's one Genuine fact I know, todays democrats are a bunch of Nitwits.

Keen analysis - nitwit.

Sure TB MORON. Says someone as STAGGERINGLY STUPID as you are. seriously I have no insecurity about my IQ but YOU are a MORON and everyone can see it so GFY

Majority of Republicans reject facts, science and reality....prefer to live their own delusional 'alternative universe'....otherwise known as stark insanity

There, fIxed the OP title to reflect actual reality of the situation. 

And of course, Repblicans hate legitimate fact checkers......they disturb the rightwingnuts' cherished delusions.

Just now, Phoenix68 said:

My High School Thesis By Penis68

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

No your ears are Burning Retard. They've been burning for the last two and a half years now.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:46 PM, TBHWT said:

Image may contain: 2 people, stripes

Maybe if the rightwingnuts had more than a half an ounce of brains between them,

and actually paid attention to the real world around them, instead of FauxNews Fantasyland,

they would have learned that the black (and white) athletes who have taken a knee during the playing of the National Anthem

were only trying to call attention to the institutional racism still prevalent in many of America's police departments

which has resulted in a highly disproportionate number of innocent black men being murdered by nervous racist cops,

who then got away with it in almost every case. 

To the great shame and disgrace of America before the civilized world.

Their quiet protests, to bring public attention to a largely ignored, on-going, racist perversion of justice and police accountability,

have absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO with the flag, the anthem, or showing any disrespect for America.

So the pathetic, sick racism of the rightwingnut supporters of President Evil

have frantically tried to twist the reality of the protests into a supposed attack on everything American. 

The rightwingnuts are too stupid, ignorant of history, and brainwashed by Rush to understand that they themselves

are the proto-fascist New Brownshirts (MAGA HATS), intent on destroying

the Constitutional ideals and standards that keep America free, and not an Orwellian-Trumpsian dictatorship,

which is what he would obviously like to create.

It is impossible to  explain anything to feeble minded illiterate  rural trailer trash like Two Bit Hateful White Troll.

He is here only to exhibit photos of tiny dogs crapping on magazines, and to show us that a fool with a room temperature IQ can post idiotic comments.

fuk this sh*t. I'm outta here.

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is impossible to  explain anything to feeble minded illiterate  rural trailer trash like Two Bit Hateful White Troll.

He is here only to exhibit photos of tiny dogs crapping on magazines, and to show us that a fool with a room temperature IQ can post idiotic comments.

Here he is #1 Jerkoff telling tall tales of Hate!!!

He's the neighbor who stops by to remind you why you pretend you're not home when The Neighbor stops by.

13 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

Maybe if the rightwingnuts had more than a half an ounce of brains between them,

and actually paid attention to the real world around them, instead of FauxNews Fantasyland,

they would have learned that the black (and white) athletes who have taken a knee during the playing of the National Anthem

were only trying to call attention to the institutional racism still prevalent in many of America's police departments 

Maybe if left wing morons would stop promoting Racism around every corner and pay attention to their own downfalls like lying about Racism they might get somewhere. 

3 hours ago, king of the county said:

They flew them at Barry’s inauguration jeeeeez

Yes they did king looks like Barry was less a racist than Kaepernick, but just a little.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Yes they did king looks like Barry was less a racist than Kaepernick, but just a little.

Barry racist?   He is half black half white how could he?