Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Z09

Dems: Trump's July 4th too expensive....But they want free healthcare for illegals, reparations, free college, free child care, reparations for gays, loan forgiveness...

Recommended Posts

Listening to these dopes are getting more and more comical..

 

Today they're complaining about the cost of our July 4th celebration...

 

But say nothing about the cost of their numerous free and giveaway programs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

bimbo.jpg

Dems: Trump's July 4th too expensive....But they want free healthcare for illegals, reparations, free college, free child care, reparations for gays, loan forgiveness...

 

 

why-do-republicans-believe-everything-th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Listening to these dopes are getting more and more comical..

 

Today they're complaining about the cost of our July 4th celebration...

 

But say nothing about the cost of their numerous free and giveaway programs...

 

They REALLY are pretty DUMB !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny to say, "Why are we wasting money on Trump's odd parade demands when we have bigger problems?"

 

Why is that funny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pathetic simpleminded MORON Treason Monkeys are pathetic. They SAY they love America but they SURE NEVER want to invest in it. Which is EXACTLY what paying for college. As far as reparations for gays and reparations that is just ZO the TROLL LYING again. She is a LIAR who has no intention of EVER having an honest discussion just plain STUPIDITY and trolling. Treason Monkey TRAITOR Trolls like her  are a waste of precious oxygen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Democrats see tanks, people cheering USA USA USA they wet their pants...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Listening to these dopes are getting more and more comical..

 

Today they're complaining about the cost of our July 4th celebration...

 

But say nothing about the cost of their numerous free and giveaway programs...

Yes, helping people who are hurting versus feeding Trump's ego.  It's an easy choice.  Screw Cheeto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Debs said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBmJk1qJQ6gCuoEKnGFyk

 

 

How much does it cost taxpayers every day for foreign invaders?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shut up PUNK. You are too STUPID for me to bother explaining REALITY to you so GFY you are nothing but a childish PUNK and you never will BE anything but a childish PUNK so GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. You are too STUPID for me to bother explaining REALITY to you so GFY you are nothing but a childish PUNK and you never will BE anything but a childish PUNK so GFY

 

^^^^^tenor.gif?itemid=9536199

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. You are too STUPID for me to bother explaining REALITY to you so GFY you are nothing but a childish PUNK and you never will BE anything but a childish PUNK so GFY

 

^^^^giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...