Jump to content
Z09

More terrible news.....224,000 jobs added in June....

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Debs said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBmJk1qJQ6gCuoEKnGFyk

 

 

 

Meww.

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ENVY OF THE WORLD

UNEMPLOYMENT 50-YEAR LOW

STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY

Record 157,005,000 Employed

19th Record of Trump Era

 

After the Fourth of July fireworks, the fifth of July brings another reason for Americans to celebrate.

 

A record 157,005,000 people were employed in June,

the most since February and the 19th record of Trump's presidency.

 

 

And the economy added a strong 224,000 jobs in June,

well above the estimate of 160,000.

 

The unemployment rate, 3.7%, is the lowest in 50 years...

 

Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-3.jpg

 

 

 

 Donald Trump - the Diminished President...

w/ 51% Popularity, and the Best Economy in a Half-a-Century!

 

Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist Malcontents...

snowflake-timeline-2019.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GFY punk Another childish PUNK post because you are too STUPID to do anything else. GOD are you stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ENVY OF THE WORLD

UNEMPLOYMENT 50-YEAR LOW

STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY

Record 157,005,000 Employed

19th Record of Trump Era

 

After the Fourth of July fireworks, the fifth of July brings another reason for Americans to celebrate.

 

A record 157,005,000 people were employed in June,

the most since February and the 19th record of Trump's presidency.

 

 

And the economy added a strong 224,000 jobs in June,

well above the estimate of 160,000.

 

The unemployment rate, 3.7%, is the lowest in 50 years...

 

 

Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-3.jpg

 

 

 Donald Trump - the Diminished President...

w/ 51% Popularity, and the Best Economy in a Half-a-Century!

 

Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist Malcontents...

snowflake-timeline-2019.jpg

 

 

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:39 AM, Z09 said:

This is awful...

 

With more and more people working that's less people home listening to Democrats explain how they need the government...

All them jobs,

financed with borrowed government dollars,

just like the Russian communists used to do.

Borrow, spend, and lend,

pretend "success", all on the National credit card,

with Trump yelling at the Federal Reserve;

"Lend more money, or I won't get re-elected!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, peter45 said:

All them jobs,

financed with borrowed government dollars,

just like the Russian communists used to do.

Borrow, spend, and lend,

pretend "success", all on the National credit card,

with Trump yelling at the Federal Reserve;

"Lend more money, or I won't get re-elected!"

Where were you during the eight years of Trumps predecessor? Saying the same thing, or sitting on the sidelines cheering on the doubling of the National Debt in one eight year window?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Where were you during the eight years of Trumps predecessor? Saying the same thing, or sitting on the sidelines cheering on the doubling of the National Debt in one eight year window?

I was on a different site.

 

But,

are you referring to the money borrowed,

in the attempt to correct the economic damage done under the Bush administration?

Of course,

if you are one of the "conservatives" who likes to blame the Democrats for the Great Recession,

do you like the explanation that the Bush admin was either helpless,

or just oblivious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, impartialobserver said:

No matter how positive the metrics are, people will find something to whine and complain about. Nothing liberal about that. 

How Liberal does a person have to be to keep answering stupid obvious lies from the same people who post obviously intentional stupid nonsense up here?  If I had to, gun to my head, place a bet, I'd put my money on the OP being a lie, just based on who it is.  If I did that 10 times I'd win 9 of them, at least.  So why bother paying attention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, peter45 said:

I was on a different site.

 

But,

are you referring to the money borrowed,

in the attempt to correct the economic damage done under the Bush administration?

Of course,

if you are one of the "conservatives" who likes to blame the Democrats for the Great Recession,

do you like the explanation that the Bush admin was either helpless,

or just oblivious?

 

Recessions seem to be rather cyclical these days.....in fact, we should probably be expecting one in the not to distant future.

 

There is plenty of blame to go around for the last one, on both sides of the aisle. And the recession, the slowest recovery in the history of recessions - recovered in spite of Obozo and his circus of fools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was NOT a cyclical recession.  That was a market implosion caused by massive widespread fraud that we printed our way out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 8:39 AM, Z09 said:

This is awful...

 

With more and more people working that's less people home listening to Democrats explain how they need the government...

just think... if the clown had produced 60K MORE jobs in June, he would have matched Obama's job creation in his last June in office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno anyone complaining about added jobs in the markets.  This is a phenomenally interesting event that started around 2009;  an almost 10 year excursion. 

 

The nuances that need to be noted are more people working second and third jobs than ever before.  A portion of the growth being hoisted up by a tax cut to the uber elite, which will be paid back by the lower-middle class in the next 10 years;   which will inevitably stymie growth when that time comes.

 

There’s no need to imply more jobs are bad... we just need to be truthful about what it means and entails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 6:39 AM, Z09 said:

This is awful...

 

With more and more people working that's less people home listening to Democrats explain how they need the government...

Obamas economy just hit another milestone; 10 years in a row,.

Another New Record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

just think... if the clown had produced 60K MORE jobs in June, he would have matched Obama's job creation in his last June in office.

Trumpos has a lock on coming in second, right behind the Black President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

Recessions seem to be rather cyclical these days.....in fact, we should probably be expecting one in the not to distant future.

 

There is plenty of blame to go around for the last one, on both sides of the aisle. And the recession, the slowest recovery in the history of recessions - recovered in spite of Obozo and his circus of fools.

Bitch McTurtle filabustered every bill that would help anything or anyone during Obamas last 6 years,

Set a record for them also.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

Bitch McTurtle filabustered every bill that would help anything or anyone during Obamas last 6 years,

Set a record for them also.

 

 

While not a fan of MM....can you imagine if he hadn't filibustered at least a bunch of that garbage? Obozo still managed to double the National Debt - where would it have gone if MM hadn't? Tripled it, quadrupled it? Scary stuff....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ENVY OF THE WORLD

UNEMPLOYMENT 50-YEAR LOW

STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY

Record 157,005,000 Employed

19th Record of Trump Era

 

After the Fourth of July fireworks, the fifth of July brings another reason for Americans to celebrate.

 

A record 157,005,000 people were employed in June,

the most since February and the 19th record of Trump's presidency.

 

 

And the economy added a strong 224,000 jobs in June,

well above the estimate of 160,000.

 

The unemployment rate, 3.7%, is the lowest in 50 years...

 

 

Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-3.jpg

 

 

 Donald Trump - the Diminished President...

w/ 51% Popularity, and the Best Economy in a Half-a-Century!

 

Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist Malcontents...

snowflake-timeline-2019.jpg

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

Recessions seem to be rather cyclical these days.....in fact, we should probably be expecting one in the not to distant future.

 

There is plenty of blame to go around for the last one, on both sides of the aisle. And the recession, the slowest recovery in the history of recessions - recovered in spite of Obozo and his circus of fools.

Recessions have ALWAYS been cyclical. Recessions are a part of the capitalistic system.

 

In 2008 we had a crash, not a recession.

And,

we did not have a "recovery",

we had an attempt to repair massive economic damage.

 

We are STILL IN that same crash.

Obama SHOULD have sent people to jail,

which MAY have scared the crooks off.

Instead,

the government is POURING GOOD DOLLARS AFTER BAD.

Trump's economic policies are the same as Bush's,

BORROW, SPEND, AND LEND.

Trump is screaming that the FED is not LENDING enough dollars to prop up the economy long enough to get him re-elected.

 

Trump will go down in history as the major force behind

THE GREAT DEPRESSION II

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Obamas economy just hit another milestone; 10 years in a row,.

Another New Record

Obama's been gone for years and years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Obama's been gone for years and years

An economy that requires MASSIVE government borrowing, spending, and lending

to remain afloat,

is not capitalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peter45 said:

An economy that requires MASSIVE government borrowing, spending, and lending

to remain afloat,

is not capitalism.

Why do democrats continue to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...