merrill

"You know, if he ends up being the nominee, better him than Trump, but I think that’s a really, really low standard. 

"You know, if he ends up being the nominee, better him than Trump, but I think that’s a really, really low standard. 

I think when you have somebody who is celebrating their relationship, the ability of a person who saw no problem depriving an entire population of African Americans in their state of the right to vote, the right to participate as American citizens, the fact that that person was polite to them? 

I mean, it’s nice that Eastland never called, or Talmadge, whoever it was—never called Joe Biden “boy.” It’s nice that Joe Biden had that privilege. 

But the fact of the matter is, Joe Biden owes his very presence in the race, right now, to the first black president, to Barack Obama. 

And if it were up to Eastland, and if it were up to Talmadge, Barack Obama would not only not be in the White House, he actually would not exist."

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio posted a photo of his family on Twitter and wrote, quote, “It’s 2019 & @JoeBiden is longing for the good old days of 'civility' typified by James Eastland. Eastland thought my multiracial family should be illegal & that whites were entitled to ’the pursuit of dead [n-words].”

Senator Kamala Harris said, quote, “Yes, it concerns me deeply. If those men had their way, I would not be in the United States Senate.”

Senator Elizabeth Warren said, quote, “I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it’s never okay to celebrate segregationists. Never.”

You know, Joe Biden says that he’s been involved with civil rights his entire career. It’s worth remembering Joe Biden opposed busing and bragged about it, you know, in the 1970s.

Joe Biden is on the record as being to the right of actually the New Democrats in the 1990s on the issue of mass incarceration, wanted more people sentenced to the death penalty, wanted more jails.

And so, you know, I’m not surprised. I mean, this is who Joe Biden is. You know there’s that saying: When somebody shows you who they are, believe them. This is who Joe Biden is.

Hillary would have put Obama on the Supreme Court....along with 2-3 others

Now we have tramps and Mitch McConnells picks for the next 30 years

Gerrymandering, guns, Pollution, and $$ in Politics are here FOREVER

and we think republiKlan voters are stupid...why even bother voting anymore

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

we think republiKlan voters are stupid...

You are a hate filled retard.  

Everyday you go full retard.  

and you're with the easily manipulated 38%

16 hours ago, merrill said:

I think when you have somebody who is celebrating their relationship, the ability of a person who saw no problem depriving an entire population of African Americans in their state of the right to vote, the right to participate as American citizens, the fact that that person was polite to them? 

I mean, it’s nice that Eastland never called, or Talmadge, whoever it was—never called Joe Biden “boy.” It’s nice that Joe Biden had that privilege. 

But the fact of the matter is, Joe Biden owes his very presence in the race, right now, to the first black president, to Barack Obama. 

And if it were up to Eastland, and if it were up to Talmadge, Barack Obama would not only not be in the White House, he actually would not exist."

In addition to a host of pro-corporate, anti-consumer and anti-environment laws, dangerous "shoot first" bills, discriminatory voter ID legislation and draconian immigration policies are just some of the laws that have been aggressively promoted by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).

If you work with ALEC in any way -- attend its conferences, pursue its legislative goals or use its "resources" -- I urge you to cut ties with the group without delay. If you have not worked with or on behalf of ALEC, please avoid any future association with the group.

I, with thousands of likeminded Americans, will work to hold lawmakers associated with ALEC accountable.

Signed,

SIGN THE PETITION: Tell Legislators to Say NO to the Far-Right American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)

http://site.pfaw.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ALEC_Lawmakers&autologin=true

Merrill is a repugnant Trump-enabling liar.

She did in in 2016 and now is back for more.

Go to hell, Merrill. You suck!

Bill

16 hours ago, merrill said:

Biden did not say that he agreed with segregationists, just that he found a way to work with them to move the country forward. 

Politics is the art of the possible.   Democrats get stuck working with some unsavoury individuals a lot of the time. 

16 hours ago, benson13 said:

and you're with the easily manipulated 38%

Goddamn it Benson, that is one of your best ever. I had to watch it twice.

Do you want a career heart surgeon, or a reality TV star when you're admitted to the ER with chest pains? Yes, it's really that simple folks.

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Biden did not say that he agreed with segregationists, just that he found a way to work with them to move the country forward. 

Politics is the art of the possible.   Democrats get stuck working with some unsavoury Republicans in a lot of the time. 

AKA status quo = were going nowhere = time to play hardball instead of compromising the USA and the 99% down the tubes = 39 years of compromise with the radical right wing.

Biden is a big corporate money dude.

The big money is not only donating to Biden but also to Trump and other conservatives = been going on for 50 years.

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Politics is the art of the possible.   Democrats get stuck working with some unsavoury individuals a lot of the time. 

If you pay attention you will realize the far-left are a bunch of dishonest Trump-enabling scumbags, just like I've been telling you since you joined this forum.

Wake up.

Bill

8 minutes ago, merrill said:

AKA status quo = were going nowhere = time to play hardball instead of compromising the USA and the 99% down the tubes = 39 years of compromise with the radical right wing.

Biden is a big corporate money dude.

The big money is not only donating to Biden but also to Trump and other conservatives = been going on for 50 years.

It takes money to win a war against republican swine. Big money. At this point I don't care who he gets it from. How do you know Biden won't take their money and then turn on them?

18 hours ago, benson13 said:

Hillary would have put Obama on the Supreme Court....along with 2-3 others

And now you know why O', Joe, Hitlary etc. plotted a coup against Trump w/ phony dossiers maliciously getting FISA warrants.

They should all be sentenced and sent to Egypt alongside the Muzzy Bros there.

Last I heard they are to be shot for crimes against the constitution.

Sounds perfect.

kj

You are a LIAR and you KNOW it. NONE of that ever happened.GOD you are one STUPID petty ignorant brainwashed MORON

21 hours ago, merrill said:

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio posted a photo of his family on Twitter and wrote, quote, “It’s 2019 & @JoeBiden is longing for the good old days of 'civility' typified by James Eastland. Eastland thought my multiracial family should be illegal & that whites were entitled to ’the pursuit of dead [n-words].”

Senator Kamala Harris said, quote, “Yes, it concerns me deeply. If those men had their way, I would not be in the United States Senate.”

Senator Elizabeth Warren said, quote, “I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it’s never okay to celebrate segregationists. Never.”

There have been blacks in Congress since 1870. I think the rich jamaican whore exaggerates just a little. 

""wanted more people sentenced to the death penalty, wanted more jails""

we need to get tough in this Country....Crime is destroying us, and white collar crime is way out of hand

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

There have been blacks in Congress since 1870. I think the rich jamaican whore exaggerates just a little. 

If those men had their way, there would not be African Americans, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, middle class, poverty class or Women  in the United States Senate.”...... if those men had their way.

Has anyone ever paid any attention to the Right Wing Anti American GOP politicians? Every campaign they come off sounding like old school fiscal conservative socially responsible republicans. Once elected or re-elected they are back to their anti American agenda.

One answer to our political problems : CUT OFF special interest financing of elections.

I say replace all republicans with green party thinkers and 90% of democrats with new PDA democrats each voting cycle.

Why do we americans vote in the rich which are supported by the rich to make decisions for the entire upper middle class, middle class and low income? Hey middle class republicans you too are getting duped make no mistake about it.

Wealthy Incumbents, famous political names say NO to the 99%, live in glass houses and digest corrupt money.

“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill)”

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lunch_how_the_wealthiest_americans

Why do we americans vote in the rich which are supported by the rich to make decisions for the entire middle class and low income?

“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill)”

Is it possible we're not getting the most ethical choices on the block?

Too many of the rich want to destroy the middle class. They have sent tens of millions of middle class jobs abroad with no job replacement in sight.

Isn't their something wrong with this picture?

Ask yourself why do we voters tend to vote for the largest spending candidates?

7 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Do you want a career heart surgeon, or a reality TV star when you're admitted to the ER with chest pains? Yes, it's really that simple folks.

Career politicians are exactly what's wrong with our government. We need to do away with the idea.

"politics"..."poli = many...tics = blood sucking creatures. politics = many blood sucking creatures.

"Bussing" was an awful idea that didn't even accomplish it's goals.

When people work hard to move to a neighborhood with good schools you don't just jerk their kids out and send them someplace else. Most people did the sensible thing and just left the problem areas (the city) or turned to private schools. All these decades later those same schools are still shit.