Skans

Stand Behind Biden - JeanMoulin

16 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit think-tank. It has no credibility beyond the ranks of right wing conspiracy theorists.

They have not been proven  false.     The books on   the Clintons and the  Bidens are  damning  so, where are the   defamation  lawsuits?

Please...   show me

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

They have not been proven  false.     The books on   the Clintons and the  Bidens are  damning  so, where are the   defamation  lawsuits?

Please...   show me

I demonstrated that the conspiracy theory was false upthread. 

Where are Trump’s defamation lawsuits? 

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Biden's numbers are down in the New England states.   I don't really care, I'm just reporting what I read.  Are you a big Biden fan?

LOL. The Gravis Marketing poll is a joke!

A total outlier compared with other polls, poorly rated by 528 (C+) and the poll has a margin of error of 6.2%. ROTFLMAO.

Come on man!

Bill

15 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I demonstrated that the conspiracy theory was false upthread. 

Its not a theory.

Those things happened.   Clinton Cash  happened too.

15 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Where are Trump’s defamation lawsuits? 

For what ?   Spygate?

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

By getting Shokin removed, Biden in fact made it more rather than less likely that the oligarch who employed his son would be subject to prosecution for corruption.

So, we can agree on the following facts, if nothing else, Olivaw:

1.  Hunter Biden was a drug addict and was arrested for drugs in 2013.

2.  In February 2014,  Hunter Biden received a General Discharge from the Navy Reserve because of his Cocaine addiction. 

3.  On April 18, 2014, Burisma Holdings announced Biden's appointment to its board of directors.  Burisma is the largest non-governmental gas producer in the Ukraine.   

4.  Joe Biden's Son, Hunter Biden, was getting paid substantial money to advise the Ukranian Gas Company.

5.  Joe Biden was instrumental in getting Ukraine's Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, removed from office.

6.  Joe Biden threatened to pull 1 Billion dollars in loan guarantees if Ukraraine did not remove Viktor Shokin.

7.  Joe Biden not only admits this, but bragged about it.

8.  Viktor Shokin was actively investigating a Ukranian Gas Company on corruption matters.

Now, those are the facts - do you disagree with any of the 8 facts that I've stated above?  I have stayed away from pointing out that Hunter somehow made it onto the board of a large Ukranian Gas Company, despite his recent drug arrest and general discharge from the Navy Reserve.   I didn't say anything about him being hired by this company just 2 months after being tossed out of the Navy Reserve.  Nor did I mention that many in the Obama Administration actually raised concerns about Hunter Biden's interests conflicting with official US government positions.  Or that the White House dismissed nepotism charges against Biden's son.

I just stuck with the facts that I knew you could not dispute - facts you actually mention in what you cited to support your position.  Just looking at those 8 facts, I find it disturbing that you don't find this sequence of events evidence of corruption and illegal nepotism.  I mean most people who get a General Discharge find it hard to get employment as a stock boy at Home Depot!  Most people who have a documented arrests and problems with Cocaine won't even be trusted to use landscaping equipment.  Yet, somehow, 2 months after being tossed out of the Navy Reserve, he finds his way to a 6-figure job and on the Bord of Directors for a big foreign company. 

And, still just sticking to the facts - facts which you have already acknowledged, Biden's pressure to get a Prosecutor General of another country fired doesn't present any problem at all to you?  Seriously.