Jump to content
Skans

Stand Behind Biden - JeanMoulin

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

 

Sanders is leading the pack in New Hampshire according to a Gravis Marketing poll. http://orlando-politics.com/2019/08/13/gravis-marketing-new-hampshire-poll-race-heats-up/

 

Biden's numbers are down in the New England states.   I don't really care, I'm just reporting what I read.  Are you a big Biden fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Biden's numbers are down in the New England states.   I don't really care, I'm just reporting what I read.  Are you a big Biden fan?

 

Biden is holding steady nationally. 

 

Biden is great, but many have concerns about his age.

Warren is the candidate with momentum right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

Biden is holding steady nationally. 

 

Biden is great, but many have concerns about his age.

Warren is the candidate with momentum right now. 

 Why are you worried about his age? He's not going to play professional sports. All we need from him is four years. Biden can easily make that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Biden is great,

 

 

at what?

 

Being a  perv?

Saying stupid things?

 

Joe Biden Claimed in Latest Gaffe He Was Still Vice President During 2018 Parkland Shooting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 Why are you worried about his age? He's not going to play professional sports. All we need from him is four years. Biden can easily make that.  

 

 

After four years of Trump,  we need a president with the mental capacity for the job.  Biden might be that man but he would be the oldest nominee in history. He needs to demonstrate the stamina and mental agility necessary to win a tough/bitter battle with Trump. He needs to prove to voters that he has four to eight good years left in him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

at what?

 

Being a  perv?

Saying stupid things?

 

Joe Biden Claimed in Latest Gaffe He Was Still Vice President During 2018 Parkland Shooting

 

The right is going to pounce every time Biden misspeaks. It is unlikely to do much good for the right because Biden has been misspeaking for years. People have come to expect it and they find it endearing. 

 

He meant Sandy Hook, not Parkland.  Everyone knows that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olivaw said:

 

 

After four years of Trump,  we need a president with the mental capacity for the job.  Biden might be that man but he would be the oldest nominee in history. He needs to demonstrate the stamina and mental agility necessary to win a tough/bitter battle with Trump. He needs to prove to voters that he has four to eight good years left. 

 

Compared to THE PIG, Biden is a mental genius. Biden is physically in much better shape then that fat bastard. Eight would be good, but we only need four to end this nightmare. All these EO's will be immediately wiped out. That's a good start, and it won't take eight years to do it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

The right is going to pounce every time Biden misspeaks. It is unlikely to do much good for the right because Biden has been misspeaking for years. People have come to expect it and they find it endearing. 

 

He meant Sandy Hook, not Parkland.  Everyone knows that. 

 

 I think you may have figured it out, but I've known it for a long time. Biden, I've always said, is dumb like a fox. He uses these gaffes to make people aware that he's a regular guy. Older people make these mistakes all the time and that's who he wants to appeal to. They're the ones that vote. All the cult members underestimate him. I want it to stay that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The right is going to pounce every time Biden misspeaks.

 

 

Overlooking  his  flagrant  misspeaking  why?  It is a sign of  chronic carelessness and  lack of  intellect.    The man is not bright.    You give  him  a pass  because he has a (D). The   man is a nincompoop and he is also corrupt as hell.

 

But the misspeaking is  just  a red  flag of stupidity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

I've always said, is dumb like a fox. He uses these gaffes to make people aware that he's a regular guy.

 

 

 

Biden's been dumb his  whole  life

 

This is  funny.    You think  he is calculating these gaffes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Overlooking  his  flagrant  misspeaking  why?  It is a sign of  chronic carelessness and  lack of  intellect.    The man is not bright.    You give  him  a pass  because he has a (D). The   man is a nincompoop and he is also corrupt as hell.

 

But the misspeaking is  just  a red  flag of stupidity

Flagrant misspeaking?  Chronic carelessness and lack of intellect? Not bright? 

 

Don't you think you're piling the sh-t on a little thick?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

Flagrant misspeaking?  Chronic carelessness and lack of intellect? Not bright? 

 

Don't you think you're piling the sh-t on a little thick?

 

 He's a serious cult member. You have to forgive him because he's unstable like all cult members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 He's a serious cult member. You have to forgive him because he's unstable like all cult members.

 

When a Trump supporter accuses Biden of corruption you know you have entered the twilight zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

When a Trump supporter accuses Biden of corruption you know you have entered the twilight zone.

Joe Biden is corrupt.  You can look at what his influence did for his son.  Two years after leaving office, Joe Biden couldn’t resist the temptation to brag to an audience of foreign policy specialists about the time as vice president that he strong-armed Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor.  In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.  Then, suddenly Shokin was fired.

 

Why would Joe Biden do something like that, you ask.  Viktor Shokin was leading a wide-ranging corruption investigation into a natural gas firm, Burisma Holdings.  Biden’s son, Hunter, sat on the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.   Hunter Biden’s company, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.  This was the corruption Victor Shokin was investigating just before Daddy Biden got him fired.

 

There can be no clearer case of a high ranking US politician's corruption than this.  Even Rod Blagojevich who has served something like 8 years in prison, did nothing nearly as corrupt as what Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were involved in. 

 

Now, I challenge you, Olivaw, to defend Biden on these facts, provide us with a believable alternative explanation and show us how what I said was "Twilight Zone" nonsense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Flagrant misspeaking?  Chronic carelessness and lack of intellect? Not bright? 

 

Don't you think you're piling the sh-t on a little thick?

 

 

 

No.  Pointing out the  truth

 

The  guy is a  gaffe machine.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden is corrupt.  You can look at what his influence did for his son.  Two years after leaving office, Joe Biden couldn’t resist the temptation to brag to an audience of foreign policy specialists about the time as vice president that he strong-armed Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor.  In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.  Then, suddenly Shokin was fired.

 

Why would Joe Biden do something like that, you ask.  Viktor Shokin was leading a wide-ranging corruption investigation into a natural gas firm, Burisma Holdings.  Biden’s son, Hunter, sat on the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.   Hunter Biden’s company, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.  This was the corruption Victor Shokin was investigating just before Daddy Biden got him fired.

 

There can be no clearer case of a high ranking US politician's corruption than this.  Even Rod Blagojevich who has served something like 8 years in prison, did nothing nearly as corrupt as what Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were involved in. 

 

Now, I challenge you, Olivaw, to defend Biden on these facts, provide us with a believable alternative explanation and show us how what I said was "Twilight Zone" nonsense. 

 

 

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

 

Quote

 

VIRAL RUMORS THAT Joe Biden abused his power as vice president to protect his son’s business interests in Ukraine in 2016, which spread last week from the pro-Trump media ecosystem to the New York Times, are “absolute nonsense,” according to Ukraine’s leading anti-corruption activist. That evaluation is backed by foreign correspondents in Kiev and a former official with knowledge of Biden’s outreach to Ukraine after President Viktor Yanukovych was deposed in a popular uprising in 2014.

 

In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet.

 

The accusation is that Biden blackmailed Ukraine’s new leaders into firing the country’s chief prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, to derail an investigation he was leading into a Ukrainian gas company that the vice president’s son, Hunter, was paid to advise.

The truth, Kaleniuk said, is that Shokin was forced from office at Biden’s urging because he had failed to conduct thorough investigations of corruption, and had stifled efforts to investigate embezzlement and misconduct by public officials following the 2014 uprising.

 

<snip>

 

By getting Shokin removed, Biden in fact made it more rather than less likely that the oligarch who employed his son would be subject to prosecution for corruption.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

When a Trump supporter accuses Biden of corruption you know you have entered the twilight zone.

Biden is crystal clean you’re saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

When a Trump supporter accuses Biden of corruption you know you have entered the twilight zone.

 

 

Really?

 

You are  unaware  of  Joe Biden's family enrichment  in  China and Ukraine  while he was VP?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

Sure, so what? 

 

 

 

You have severe  judgement  problems.   His  gaffes are  a sign of a careless and shallow  mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

 

Tell  that to  Peter Schweizer

 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/443637-peter-schweizer-hunter-biden-needs-to-testify-on-ukraine-china-business

 

Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV called for former Vice President and 2020 White House contender Joe Biden's son to testify before the U.S. Senate about business dealings with Ukraine and China. 

"What I’ve called for simply is for the Senate to call former second son Hunter Biden to come and testify and people look into this," Schweizer said during a lengthy interview on Hunter Biden's  business dealings. "We’re talking about large deals and large sums of money...it involves countries like China, which are America’s chief rival on the global stage." 

The researcher provided an overview of Hunter Biden's alleged business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma and the Chinese government in a recent New York Post op-ed that details  payments of more than $3 million to Hunter Biden's company during a 14-month period when his father was the point person on Ukraine policy for the Obama administration. 

"In the case of the Ukraine, the very energy company that was paying Hunter Biden millions of dollars was under investigation in the Ukraine for corruption. Ukrainian officials have claimed that Joe Biden pressured them to suspend or end that investigation. That’s in fact what the Ukraine did," Schweizer said in a summary of his findings.  

Schweizer during the Hill.TV interview also referenced reporting from The Hill's John Solomon who reported in early May that Ukrainian officials are reviewing internal corruption allegations against the energy company that employed Hunter Biden. Solomon also wrote that "U.S. and Ukrainian authorities both told me Biden and his office clearly had to know about the general prosecutor's probe of Burisma and his son's role." 

The former vice president told The New York Times in a recent statement that his son's business dealings was not a consideration in pressuring Ukraine to fire its prosecutor general, noting the decision was made “without any regard for how it would or would not impact any business interests of his son, a private citizen.”

Hunter Biden also issued a statement declaring that "at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board" of the Ukrainian energy company. 

Schweizer's op-ed also details Hunter Biden's alleged dealings with China, noting how the former second son accompanied his father on an official trip to Beijing in 2013 only to then have his company ink a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government two weeks later.

"Hunter Biden at the time had no background in China and had little background in private equity," he wrote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Biden is crystal clean you’re saying? 

Compared to Trump, Biden is a choir boy. 

 

GOP accusations of corruption and four bucks buys you a cup of coffee, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Tell  that to  Peter Schweizer

 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/443637-peter-schweizer-hunter-biden-needs-to-testify-on-ukraine-china-business

 

Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer ...

 

Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit think-tank. It has no credibility beyond the ranks of right wing conspiracy theorists.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...