Skans

Stand Behind Biden - JeanMoulin

Just now, Olivaw said:

You’re fighting the wrong battle, Bill. 

Quite to the contrary.

We can't win if we allow Trump-enablers to stab us in the backs.

You are very naive. 

Bill

LOL!   This thread is filled with DemocRATS wading through the inconsistencies of TDS ....

IMG_2940.jpg

None of them will come out clean.

40 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Quite to the contrary.

We can't win if we allow Trump-enablers to stab us in the backs.

You are very naive. 

Bill

RR is not going to stab us in the back. He donated his time and treasure to help elect Democrats in 2018. He is participating in the effort to oust Susan Collins.  I have no doubt that he will work to elect Democrats in 2020.

He didn’t like Hillary Clinton. 

There are Democrats  who dislike Kamala Harris. 

There are probably Democrats who wouldn’t vote for Bernie, or Warren, or Gabbard.

It happens Bill. Get over it. 

26 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

RR is not going to stab us in the back. He donated his time and treasure to help elect Democrats in 2018. He is participating in the effort to oust Susan Collins.  I have no doubt that he will work to elect Democrats in 2020.

There are probably Democrats who wouldn’t vote for Bernie, or Warren, or Gabbard.

Then they are not democrats. I will vote for any democrat even if I know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell. I don't dislike Harris, or Warren. I think either would make a great president, but that's not going to happen if they are the nominees. So he didn't like HRC. I don't like THE PIG more. 

13 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Then they are not democrats. I will vote for any democrat even if I know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell. I don't dislike Harris, or Warren. I think either would make a great president, but that's not going to happen if they are the nominees. So he didn't like HRC. I don't like THE PIG more. 

In any given election there are registered Democrats who don’t vote for the Democratic presidential nominee and registered Republicans who don’t vote for the Republican nominee. It’s no big deal. 

If Trump has run as a Democrat and won the primaries, would you have voted for him in 2016 because you are a Democrat? I’d hope not. 

3 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

So you didn't stay home but you didn't vote for HRC. That was a vote for THE PIG.

Nope, I didn't vote for him either.  

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

LOL. He already has stabbed us in the back. Are you kidding with this?????

People who fund anti-Democratic dark money organizations are scumbags.

You make a huge mistake making excuses for these Trump-enablers.

Bill

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Nope, I didn't vote for him either.  

You helped fund Our Revolution (and still do).

Case closed.

You are a scumbag.

Bill

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

No excuses necessary Bill.  People have the right to vote, or not vote, however they choose. 

My beef is with people who plan to vote for Trump in 2020. Yours should be too. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Poor Bill is obsessed with Rolling Rock and thinks he is single handedly responsible for Trump.

My one vote in a blue state is very powerful.  :D  

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

I'm definitely going to do that.  My wife and I are going to be volunteering on the Sara Gideon campaign.  Getting Susan Collins out of office will help the Dems take back the Senate.

Plus the hypocrite has said he won't vote for Bernie if he's  nominated.  So he has zero room to whine about others' voting choices.  :D

42 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'm definitely going to do that.  My wife and I are going to be volunteering on the Sara Gideon campaign.  Getting Susan Collins out of office will help the Dems take back the Senate.

Plus the hypocrite has said he won't vote for Bernie if he's  nominated.  So he has zero room to whine about others' voting choices.  :D

Democrats are the big tent party. I wish Bill would recognize that. 

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

No excuses necessary Bill.  People have the right to vote, or not vote, however they choose. 

My beef is with people who plan to vote for Trump in 2020. Yours should be too. 

People have a right to vote or to not vote.

And I have the right to call people out who claim to be "liberals" who enable Trump and other Republicans.

Got it?

Far-Leftists who attack the Democratic Party are ever bit as complicit as those to vote for Trump. 

Wise up.

Bill

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

My one vote in a blue state is very powerful.  :D  

You help fund Our Revolution which was behind the vote boycott which enabled the Trump victory in the electoral college.

You know that. You threaten Democrats all the time that you will do the same thing again.

FU!

Bill

53 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Democrats are the big tent party. I wish Bill would recognize that. 

I love a big tent. We need a large coalition to win.

I love the LBJ quote about it being better to have people inside the inside the tent pissing out than on the outside pissing in.

What LBJ didn't anticipate was infiltrators like TrollingRock's wife sneaking inside and then pissing in.

The people are not part of our coalition, but 5th columnists who seek to subvert our party. Vile scumbags.

You seem pretty stupid much of the time.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

People have a right to vote or to not vote.

And I have the right to call people out who claim to be "liberals" who enable Trump and other Republicans.

Got it?

Far-Leftists who attack the Democratic Party are ever bit as complicit as those to vote for Trump. 

Wise up.

Bill

You do recognize that a non-vote in southern Maine accomplished the cube-root of zero for Trump?

Trump won the election with razor-thin margins in the battleground states of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida. We need to win them back in 2020.

Focus on winning 2020, not whining about 2016.

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You do recognize that a non-vote in southern Maine accomplished the cube-root of zero for Trump?

Trump won the election with razor-thin margins in the battleground states of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida. We need to win them back in 2020.

Focus on winning 2020, not whining about 2016.

TrollingRock's votes for Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe helped secure their wins and Mitch McConnell's leadership and 4 rightwing Supreme Court Justices.

And his donations to Our Revolution, the dark money group that led the vote boycott by dead-ender BS cultists, was responsible for electing Trump.

Are you an idiot? Starting to think so.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

I love a big tent. We need a large coalition to win.

I love the LBJ quote about it being better to have people inside the inside the tent pissing out than on the outside pissing in.

What LBJ didn't anticipate was infiltrators like TrollingRock's wife sneaking inside and then pissing in.

The people are not part of our coalition, but 5th columnists who seek to subvert our party. Vile scumbags.

You seem pretty stupid much of the time.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Bill

Not buying your conspiracy theory. 

19 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

LOL.

Not a conspiracy theory, you dipsh*t.

Trump is the president today because dead-enders in the BS cult stayed home.

You are completely out of touch with reality.

Bill

Well, there’s a chasm between old school establishment democrats and entitlement monkeys such as Sander’s or Warren’s supporters. Almost two different parties within the Democratic Party and you dolts aren’t winning anything until you work together. 

6 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Bill is lying.  My wife was a Vermont state delegate in 2016.  She didn't "sneak in."  Good grief...Bill's losing it.  When they announced Clinton as the nominee, Hillary's staff tried to take her Bernie sign and make her put on a Hillary t-shirt over her Bernie shirt.   My wife refused, so they asked her to leave.  She was happy to leave because she wasn't there for Hillary anyway.  There was no disruption (other than that by HRC staffers).

15 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Laugh all you want Skans. THE PIG isn't.

You're likely right about that.  He's more into fondling little girls, sniffing hair and using his political clout to buy favors for his crack-addicted son, Hunter.

10 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

And, when Trump wins a 2nd Term (regardless of who RR votes for), then SpyCar will really flip out and blame RR for ever letting a man like Trump get a foothold into the minds of the American People!

19 hours ago, Skans said:
JeanMoulin - We are at war with the republican swine. Do you want a bleeding heart or a George Patton? I want someone who knows how to fight. Biden can turn this war around. It's not a game. This is about if our democracy will stand or fail.
Because, if you stand in front of Joe Biden, there is a good chance that he will sniff your hair, fondle your breasts and grind his limp dick on your ass.

"Stand Behind Biden - JeanMoulin"

While Biden is standing behind little girls?