Jump to content
Skans

Stand Behind Biden - JeanMoulin

Recommended Posts

JeanMoulin - We are at war with the republican swine. Do you want a bleeding heart or a George Patton? I want someone who knows how to fight. Biden can turn this war around. It's not a game. This is about if our democracy will stand or fail.
Because, if you stand in front of Joe Biden, there is a good chance that he will sniff your hair, fondle your breasts and grind his limp dick on your ass.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with JeanMoulin.

 

Biden will beat Trump's ass.

 

And end our national nightmare.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe's not a bad guy.  He's not my first choice (or my second, third, or fourth) but if he wins the nomination, I will vote for him.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Joe's not a bad guy.  He's not my first choice (or my second, third, or fourth) but if he wins the nomination, I will vote for him.  

 

 

Jftsoa, who are your first through fourth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theLion said:

Jftsoa, who are your first through fourth?

Sanders

Warren

Harris

Buttigieg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Joe's not a bad guy.  He's not my first choice (or my second, third, or fourth) but if he wins the nomination, I will vote for him.  

 

 

 Well at least you will vote and not stay home pouting because Sanders didn't get the nomination, which he shouldn't. Neither should Harris or Warren because they can't win against THE PIG. Both of these women are great politicians. I've voted for Harris in the state elections and I will vote for her in this one if she is nominated, but she won't win. The middle and the south will never vote for a women, especially a woman of color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamela Harris is obviously of African, Asian and European ancestry.

I think Biden would get more votes than Harris, and I find nothing creepy about him at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 Well at least you will vote and not stay home pouting because Sanders didn't get the nomination, which he shouldn't.

Funny.  :lol:  I didn't "sit home pouting" because Bernie didn't get the nomination.  I was sad he didn't get nominated, but would have happily voted for another good candidate.  Unfortunately, there were no "good" candidates.  There was only Hillary, who took hundreds of millions of dollars from big corporations and big insurance.  No one like that is going to do anything substantial about healthcare.  She was bought and paid for....and not by the American voters.

 

4 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Neither should Harris or Warren because they can't win against THE PIG. Both of these women are great politicians. I've voted for Harris in the state elections and I will vote for her in this one if she is nominated, but she won't win. The middle and the south will never vote for a women, especially a woman of color.

I tend to believe we've progressed further than that.  I believe the right woman can win the white house as well as the right woman of color.  I also believe that several candidates running in 2020 can beat Trump.  He is reviled and becoming moreso every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hillary would have done more about healthcare than Trump, and she would not have started a trade war with China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hillary would have done more about healthcare than Trump, and she would not have started a trade war with China.

"I'm better than Trump" just didn't get it done for me.  Nearly any conscious individual would have been better than Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:
JeanMoulin - We are at war with the republican swine. Do you want a bleeding heart or a George Patton? I want someone who knows how to fight. Biden can turn this war around. It's not a game. This is about if our democracy will stand or fail.
Because, if you stand in front of Joe Biden, there is a good chance that he will sniff your hair, fondle your breasts and grind his limp dick on your ass.
 

Good job...you triggered the left...again.

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

"I'm better than Trump" just didn't get it done for me.  Nearly any conscious individual would have been better than Trump.

Better is better.

The only candidate I ever agreed entirely with was George McGovern. I also like Gene McCarthy and campaigned for him in Oregon.

But I ended up voting for Hubert because he was better than Nixon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Better is better.

The only candidate I ever agreed entirely with was George McGovern. I also like Gene McCarthy and campaigned for him in Oregon.

But I ended up voting for Hubert because he was better than Nixon.

To each his own, I suppose.  :)   Myself, I will never vote for Hillary for any public office.  She's the only presidential Democratic candidate I've ever refused to vote for.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Funny.  :lol:  I didn't "sit home pouting" because Bernie didn't get the nomination.  I was sad he didn't get nominated, but would have happily voted for another good candidate.  Unfortunately, there were no "good" candidates.  There was only Hillary, who took hundreds of millions of dollars from big corporations and big insurance.  No one like that is going to do anything substantial about healthcare.  She was bought and paid for....and not by the American voters.

 

I tend to believe we've progressed further than that.  I believe the right woman can win the white house as well as the right woman of color.  I also believe that several candidates running in 2020 can beat Trump.  He is reviled and becoming moreso every day.

 

Dipsh*t.

 

HRC led the effort to expand healthcare to millions of poor children through the CHIP program. Unlike Sanders, who has never accomplished a damn thing, HRC is a true progressive.

 

You consistently have poor judgement.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

"I'm better than Trump" just didn't get it done for me.  Nearly any conscious individual would have been better than Trump.

 So you didn't stay home but you didn't vote for HRC. That was a vote for THE PIG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 So you didn't stay home but you didn't vote for HRC. That was a vote for THE PIG.

Correction:

It was not a meaningful vote AGAINST the PIG.

I always vote in as meaningful a way as I see fit. Everyone has that right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Correction:

It was not a meaningful vote AGAINST the PIG.

I always vote in as meaningful a way as I see fit. Everyone has that right.

 Of course it's you right to vote for who ever you want. Just saying that votes have consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

 Of course it's you right to vote for who ever you want. Just saying that votes have consequences.

Poor Bill is obsessed with Rolling Rock and thinks he is single handedly responsible for Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Poor Bill is obsessed with Rolling Rock and thinks he is single handedly responsible for Trump.

 He has the right to his opinion just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 He has the right to his opinion just like you.

Did I say otherwise?

However, his presence is rather like leaving Disney World with "It's a Small World After All" stuck in your cerebral cortex.

Worse than finding that some one put epoxy in your Mouse ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Did I say otherwise?

However, his presence is rather like leaving Disney World with "It's a Small World After All" stuck in your cerebral cortex.

Worse than finding that some one put epoxy in your Mouse ears.

 Spy and myself have the same opinion on what it's going to take to win this war on republican swine. That's good enough for me. I would rather have one of him on my side then 100 who don't have a clue of just how close we are to losing our democracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Poor Bill is obsessed with Rolling Rock and thinks he is single handedly responsible for Trump.

 

Our Revolution (the dark money side of the BS cult), which TrollingRock funds generously, tipped the election.

 

If you don't understand that, then you are mad.

 

It wasn't TR alone--obviously--but the is part of the collective problem.

 

I will not coddle swine-enablers. 

 

Clear?

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 Spy and myself have the same opinion on what it's going to take to win this war on republican swine. That's good enough for me. I would rather have one of him on my side then 100 who don't have a clue of just how close we are to losing our democracy.

 

I'm with you brother.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

Our Revolution (the dark money side of the BS cult), which TrollingRock funds generously, tipped the election.

 

If you don't understand that, then you are mad.

 

It wasn't TR alone--obviously--but the is part of the collective problem.

 

I will not coddle swine-enablers. 

 

Clear?

 

Bill

 

 

 

You’re fighting the wrong battle, Bill. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...