Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persepolis

Traitor Trump totes his twit daughter to the G2 & N. Korea.

It's bad enough that Donald Trump has told over 10,000 lies since entering the WH, and that he is a scientific ignoramus, who doesn't know or care how serious the Climate Change threat is or that he is utterly corrupt and criminal, and grovels before some of the world's most despicable and murderous dictators, but does he have to bring his gold digger daughter along on international trips, where Ivanka embarrasses our country with her inane sense of her own self-importance???

At the G2 conference, Ivanka interrupted a conversation between French president Macron, British P.M.,Theresa May, and International Monetary Fund director, Christine Lagarde, to mutter some stupidity, which was, like her, embarrassing and irrelevant.

And then the Traitor Trump, drags Ivanka along to N. Korea to meet his "great friend," the brutal dictator Kim Jong Un, who enslaves and slaughters his own people, while controlling the government in a military, vice grip of fear.

Instead of bringing along someone who is actually knowledgeable about the N. Korea nuclear threats, and someone who is a skilled negotiator in international affairs, and someone who has had experience dealing with N. Korea, Trump brings his debutante, ditzy daughter, who wouldn't know S. Korea from N. Korea on a map, and wouldn't talk to anyone unless they had oodles of glitzy bling hanging on their body, which is the only thing she knows anything about!!!

The "Trump presidency" is a dangerous farce and an obscene fraud, but that's the history of Donald Trump's grifter life, and it can't end soon enough before it is too late to reverse his disastrous, corrupt, and ignorant decisions!!!

181128072728-ivanka-trump-abc-news-super

Ivanka, Trump's ditzy daughter doing what Donald Trump denounced HRC for! Hypocrisy? You bet!!!!

PlantB20181125_low.jpg

David Gergan....."You have to fully understand what you're doing, you have to have the experience, earn & prove your way to be doing what trumps daughter is doing...this is sending the wrong message of Incompetency to the World"

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

David Gergan....."You have to fully understand what you're doing, you have to have the experience, earn & prove your way to be doing what trumps daughter is doing...this is sending the wrong message of Incompetency to the World"

Donald 'trump doesn't know or care about "right messages." He and the GOP have Fox "News," and Hate-Talk radio defending their every lie and blunder, and they have 40% of the electorate who are so stupid, they still don't know that Trump is endangering their lives!!!!

Ivanka, like her huckster father, always abusing her position, and selling something ..... 

193602.png

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

wait...are you saying that It wasn't take your daughter to work day???

Donald Trump must have gotten commissions on whatever bling Ivanka was able to sell at the G2 meetings.

Still can't figure out how Donald got paid for her N. Korea visit. Kim Jong Un keeps his people poor and in slavery. They can't buy anything Ivanka is selling!

The Trump "family bizness!" Using their U.S. government positions, and  taxpayer funded assets as props for to sell their crap!!!

trumptoon011.jpg?w=720

Ivanka Trump-Kushner is as much a diplomat as Bozo The Clown.

The foreign leaders staring at her, in disbelief that she was even there, biting their tongues so hard they had to draw blood!

Trumps first three clone clowns offspring are as clueless and under-qualified as their Orange Daddy!

Just three grifters off the old block...

It's a family affair for the Trumps, a freakishly disturbing reality show that REALLY needs to be CANCELLED already!!!

The photo-op feckless most corrupt presidency and White House EVER!

There will be a better day America.

The Trumps will face justice.

I think she is a well polished young woman. There is nothing wrong with trump taking her. Again - the man can do nothing wrong in the lefts eyes. 

MWM

"It's a family affair for the Trumps, a freakishly disturbing reality show that REALLY needs to be CANCELLED already!!!

The photo-op feckless most corrupt presidency and White House EVER!"

trump thinks and considers these Outings with Murderous World Dictators are "Family Picnics"

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think she is a well polished young woman. There is nothing wrong with trump taking her. Again - the man can do nothing wrong in the lefts eyes. 

Remember when un-elected Hillary was writing legislation when her husband was prez?

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

MWM

"It's a family affair for the Trumps, a freakishly disturbing reality show that REALLY needs to be CANCELLED already!!!

The photo-op feckless most corrupt presidency and White House EVER!"

trump thinks and considers these Outings with Murderous World Dictators are "Family Picnics"

Obama gave dictators everything they wanted.

Just now, personreal said:

Remember when un-elected Hillary was writing legislation when her husband was prez?

I remember when First Ladies stfu. And let their husbands do their jobs. I liked that 

republican David Gergan

“To back up for a minute, this country very much needs more women in high-level diplomacy jobs,” said Gergen, who served under three Republican presidents as well as Bill Clinton, “and we’ve had four so far: Condi Rice and Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright. They all earned their way to the top, they all earned their way to the table. Three of them have PhDs, one Yale Law. They all worked for years in foreign policy and they were professionals by the time they began to run high-level diplomacy.”

“Ivanka Trump simply hasn’t paid her dues,” said Gergen. “She’s there as a result of nepotism on the part of the president. It would be fine if she went, if her — if Melania is not going, the First Lady is not going, Ivanka went in her place, that would be fine. But to go and be treated like a high-level professional really insults the foreign service. It insults what they do in life.”

“And it sends a message to the other heads in state, that this White House is playing by different rules that nobody seems to understand but our — you know, not treated — not respected by others,” said Gergen. “They’re keeping silent about it, but they don’t respect it.”

Total embarrassment to US all and a slap in the face to the leaders at that summit!

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I remember when First Ladies stfu. And let their husbands do their jobs. I liked that 

1st ladies can do good work.

But they shouldn't be writing legislation like Hillary tried to do and failed just like both of her campaigns.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

But they shouldn't be writing legislation like Hillary tried to do and failed just like both of her campaigns.

I’m not sure about that. Nancy Reagan was the first disaster - here little corpse body trying to. 

Just say no! I loved Ronnie but her not so much

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Melanie has been the least useful First Lady since Bess Truman, who hated the title and spent most of her time back in Missouri.

Imagine Melanie writing anything, other than stupid slogans on her coat about how she does not care.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m not sure about that. Nancy Reagan was the first disaster - here little corpse body trying to. 

Just say no! I loved Ronnie but her not so much

Yes...Nancy was like Hillary.  Bossy.  

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Melanie has been the least useful First Lady since Bess Truman, who hated the title and spent most of her time back in Missouri.

Imagine Melanie writing anything, other than stupid slogans on her coat about how she does not care.

You sure are uninformed.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

You sure are uninformed.

Au contraire, it is you that are the epitome of anal cluelessness.

Melanie has failed to be anything other than arm candy with a Slavic accent.

I do think that fame awaits her, as soon as the old bloatbag croaks and she writes her memoirs.

""Imagine Melanie writing anything, other than stupid slogans on her coat about how she does not care""

trump-melania-plagiarism.jpg

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Au contraire, it is you that are the epitome of anal cluelessness.

Melanie has failed to be anything other than arm candy with a Slavic accent.

I do think that fame awaits her, as soon as the old bloatbag croaks and she writes her memoirs.

"Slavic accent"?

Are you a bigot?

She knows multiple languages.  You can't even spell "AOC" correctly.  You posted "AOL".

"L" isn't anywhere near "C" on yer keyboard.   :)

No holds barred chat

• Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• grgle

• Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• By impartialobserver

What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• By Duck615

Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• By kfools

Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• By Imgreatagain

Mine too. 

• By Imgreatagain

I thought it was my location.. 

• By kfools

Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• By Duck615

OK thanks

• By king of the county

Test

• By Blue Devil

Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom