Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeWiseMagic

I really wish AOC and Cory Booker would just SHUT UP!!!!

Just now, Skans said:

I did not claim that Cory Booker said that.  He supported someone who said that.

Wrong. He defended Omar from anti-Islamic attacks that were being launched at her.

I do not like Ilhan Omar one bit. She is another BS cultist who seeks to subvert my party. I do think she has serious issues with anti-Semitism. She deserves criticism on the issues. But that's not an excuse to engage in anti-Islamic bigotry.

Did your parents not teach you any values?

Bill

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Failed.  No, not at all.  I got exactly what I wanted when I voted for Trump.  If we lose the presidency in 2020, then you can claim that I failed.  That America failed.

I'm sure you did get exactly what you wanted when you voted for Trump.

That's quite a self-indictment.

Bill

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

And how is that different from what happens now?

Is there ANYONE in this Forum that does NOT consider themselves superior to you?

You have wacko ideas and cannot construct logical sentences. You claim that you are the only individual on the planet that actually understands life.

You are considered to be nuttier than from three to fifty fruitcakes by everyone here.

Instead of not doing drugs, I am not lost in faith anything is possible. I understand natural perpetual motion that sustains the energy to maintain universal displacements never the same details again currently sorted apart now.

John North. 

Everyone chooses to believe nobody can understand the kinetic self evident way life functions naturally when directed by vocabulary to recite what history believed should have been the way life works.

99.9% of everyone here is defending their 24/7 career at defying what life is. The opinions held by deceptionists really is frustrating, but they defeat themselves without me doing anything against them outside chatting on a message board in cyberspace.

4 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I love Jews...their greatest contribution to society is Delis with Matza Ball soup. 

However,  you are starting to get on my nerves.  No soup for you. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d10f7ec616863682e

That ain’t the soup nazi this is Babu

2 hours ago, sole result said:

99.9% of everyone here is defending their 24/7 career at defying what life is. The opinions held by deceptionists really is frustrating, but they defeat themselves without me doing anything against them outside chatting on a message board in cyberspace.

No one knows what life is except sole. Imagine that. Yeah, we all are DEFYING him.

41 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one knows what life is except sole. Imagine that. Yeah, we all are DEFYING him.

You sure project your interpretation into everyone else's opinions.  Faith requires dedication to keeping secrets from all other types of reality because all realities combined work for one reason, maintain organized doubt and orchestrated chaos against any person or group trying to bring honesty back into social engineering type cast people saving the humanities of acting larger than self contained to the moment here.

43 minutes ago, sole result said:

You sure project your interpretation into everyone else's opinions.  Faith requires dedication to keeping secrets from all other types of reality because all realities combined work for one reason, maintain organized doubt and orchestrated chaos against any person or group trying to bring honesty back into social engineering type cast people saving the humanities of acting larger than self contained to the moment here.

Faith does not require any damned thing.

You are not honest. you are just some kind of nut.

"self contained to the moment here"  Typical drivel from sole.

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Faith does not require any damned thing.

You are not honest. you are just some kind of nut.

"self contained to the moment here"  Typical drivel from sole.

Faith requires dedication to the hypothetical value replacing the actual way life operates naturally. Society requires obedience to intellectually defined possibilities. Laws that rule ancestral behavior as a social mind direct ancestors to perform as typecast people.

Reality is the interrpetation of how life should have been, not how it does exist. The conquest to be exempt from natural displacement is more destructive and contructive to everyone having an equal understanding of their position sustaining the numbers maintaining the existence of their species.

This simplicity cuts through the complicated string theories humans use to defeat each other philosophically, psychologically, socially, physically. My battle with all realities is dishonesty and corruption creating unnecessary frustration and confusion because 10% of the populaiton pretends to be more than just reproduced numbers occupying space now as life is self contained to the perpetual point of balancing done universally here.

Back to time is stationary ad obvious to points of referencing distnce traveled doesn change position. Midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, 4 quarters of the moon reflecting sunlight, solstices and equinoxes, constellations, details never the same as achieved so far.Repeated yes, same as before never.

The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts, past, present, future.  The time here separates did, doing, does continue, doesn't exist anymore. Triangulate on that with 8 hemispheres rather than 4 corners of the globe searching for your point of origin. You are still in it.

14 hours ago, sole result said:

Yep.  Xavier expressed my opinion on this topic rather accurately when he said "No one knows what life is except sole. Imagine that. Yeah, we all are DEFYING him".  You can never be right when everyone knows you are wrong.  In such case you are wrong, delusional and defeated.  There is no reason to live when you hit such a low.  I pity the fool.

8 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Don't ya wish Trump would SMTFU?

Yep.

23 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yep.  Xavier expressed my opinion on this topic rather accurately when he said "No one knows what life is except sole. Imagine that. Yeah, we all are DEFYING him".  You can never be right when everyone knows you are wrong.  In such case you are wrong, delusional and defeated.  There is no reason to live when you hit such a low.  I pity the fool.

when all facts sustaining reality are incomplete of the whole, nobody of character can explain anything beyond their scripted social identity, I discuss my genetic displacement proportionate to the numbers of this species occupying space in this atmosphere now.

Want to get into which side is delusional and defeated? I am a sole reproduction adapting to life as eternally sorted apart naturally, which cast of characters is your mob defiance to actually being one of kind as eternally sorted apart now in plain sight.

You argue about doubts and which ones are most popular in which geographical area in this atmosphere, I discuss how life supplies the people denying the self evident.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:42 AM, guilluamezenz said:

shes young everyone has such moments i saw her on 60 minutes, i was amazed, in reality she is very poised very articulate, and smokin ht, thats why you fear her

I don't fear anything about her.

I only wish she would use some HUMILITY and TEMPERANCE based on her epic 6 months in political office...

She shoots from the hip. How about learning and absorbing some experience and put a halt on all the knee-jerk comments...

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:24 AM, Skans said:

AOC (D) - Jew Hater

Ilhan Omar (D) - Jew Hater

Rashida Talib (D) - Jew Hater

Keith Ellison (D) - Jew Hater

Leslie Cockburn (D) Jew Hater

Al Sharpton (D) - Jew Hater

Cory Booker (D) - Jew Hater

Tom Perez (D) - Jew Hater defender-in-chief

Today's Democrat party hates Jews.  When are the Jews going to wake up and realize that they are fighting their Republican friends and stoking the flames of their most avowed enemies who hate the?  MeWiseMagic, do you have an answer to this?

Each individual you named has Jewish constituents...

The Dems are not an anti-Semitic body, while the cult known as tRUMPs GOP, doesn't give a fuk when he spews his sewage about Very Nice Neo-Nazis...

On 6/24/2019 at 8:27 AM, DennisTheMenace said:

What does Bill Clinton have to do with Trump's fake bone spurs?  🤔

Apparently he was the cause?

On 6/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, MeWiseMagic said:

Each individual you named has stupid Jewish constituents...

FIFY

No holds barred chat

• Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• grgle

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• By impartialobserver

What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• By Duck615

Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• By kfools

Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• By Imgreatagain

Mine too. 

• By Imgreatagain

I thought it was my location.. 

• By kfools

Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• By Duck615

OK thanks

• By king of the county

Test

• By Blue Devil

Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom