Spelling NAZI XavierOnassis: Did you get something wrong or what ?

I am no sort of communist, I am a capitalist.

But the fact is that the Vietnam War was unwinnable from the start, and all those that died in it were wasting their lives and all those that fought in it were wasting their time.

When this became obvious to those who were subject to the draft, the smarter potential draftees stopped showing up, and too many of those that did show up, "MacNamara's morons" were more of a threat to one another or themselves than to the Vietcong. 

At that time, it became obvious that the inability to draft a military was a danger to the country.

The US did not attempt to conquer Hanoi because they were afraid to bring China into the war, as had happened in Korea.

I have driven a wheat combine, worked in a tire warehouse,and put wheels on Fords on an assembly line.

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have driven a wheat combine, worked in a tire warehouse,and put wheels on Fords on an assembly line.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What does that have to do with Israel finding a building in Jerusalem thousands of years old ?

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

A few errors is no big deal but when a poster shows that they can't write a coherent sentence due to spelling/grammar errors, it bears pointing out. BigSky and Duck615 are the worst. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

exman was correcting my spelling while misspelling words all the time.

Like all ultraliberal (baby killers) he is a hypocrite.

He also will not admit the the tribes of Israel lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing, obviously. I was responding to  a different post.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh I see...ignoring a post you can't top...once again.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

He also will not admit the the tribes of Israel lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years.

Yeah, he gets pretty worked up and so bound to make errors. 

I have no idea about Israel. Not a topic that gets me going. 

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

No, I did not. I pointed out that (1) the Jews were far from the first people to settle in the area,and (2) between the Roman expulsion of the Jews around 125 CE and the late Middle Ages, the Jewish population was tiny- from 10,000 to maybe 30,000.

11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Spelling cops and grammar police annoy me.

Ages, the Jewish population was tiny- from 10,000 to maybe 30,000.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doesn't matter...still one hub cap and your a thief.

Us Jews were in Jerusalem way before the Palaterrorist.

Next...you'll be telling me the Muzzis have been J-town long before the Jews.

man you're such a ultraliberal hack.

The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries. The perception of what constitutes Palestine’s eastern boundary has been especially fluid....

On 12/27/2019 at 10:16 AM, Old Mack said:

No you did not say...the NVA / VC mosted walked. 

Here it is again: the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers.

Both the NVA/PLF had mortars...which are considered artillery.

Politics Mode <OFF>

This is absolutely true, and one of the primary reasons why the ARVN got overrun in 1975.

The ARVN stood in 1972 largely due to, IMO, American airpower.

Here it is again: the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers.

Politics Mode <OFF>

This is absolutely true, and one of the primary reasons why the ARVN got overrun in 1975.

On 6/27/2019 at 10:33 PM, Debs said:

You are nothing but a childish PUNK Mack thats why most people  have you on ignore. I know I do. I check in once in a while to LAUGH at your STUPIDITY but seriously you are just a PUNK

Yep.  These neo cons that are kicked off Facebook and Twitter come here to spew their hate and praise their King Donny.

Politics Mode <OFF>

31 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

...come here to spew their hate and praise their King Donny.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ultraliberals think it is OK to wish cancer on President Trump BUT call people who wish it on President Obama...racist. Even tho their hate for him has nothing to do with race.

ultraliberals think there is such a thing as good hate and bad hate and they get to decide which is which.

• 3 weeks later...

The Bnei Menashe (sons of Manasseh) claim descent from one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, who were sent into exile by the Assyrian Empire more than 27 centuries ago.

Their ancestors wandered through Central Asia and the Far East for centuries, before settling in what is now northeastern India, along the border with Burma and Bangladesh.

Throughout their sojourn in exile, the Bnei Menashe continued to practice Judaism just as their ancestors did, including observing the Sabbath, keeping kosher, celebrating the festivals and following the laws of family purity. And they continued to nourish the dream of one day returning to the land of their ancestors, the Land of Israel.

Racist Israel takes in 49,000 Negro's in one shot...that's enough to ruin a 100 cities.

StandWithUs  · Non-profit organisation:

70 years ago today: The final 'Operation Magic Carpet' flight landed in Israel.
Between June 1949 and September 1950, 49,000 Yemenite Jews were brought home to Israel on 380 different flights. Following the declaration of the State of Israel in 1948, Yemenite Jews faced continuous violence and persecution in Yemen.

On 9/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Old Mack said:

Doesn't matter...still one hub cap and your a thief.

Us Jews were in Jerusalem way before the Palaterrorist.

Next...you'll be telling me the Muzzis have been J-town long before the Jews.

man you're such a ultraliberal hack.

The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries. The perception of what constitutes Palestine’s eastern boundary has been especially fluid....

Muslims outnumbered Jews in Jerusalem for centuries. The Romans drove everyone out of Jerusalem and destroyed the city entirely. After that Jews were banned from living in the New Roman city Aelia Capitalina, build on the former site of Jerusalem.  of Both the Christians and Muslims outnumbered Jews before the Crusaders took over in the Middle Ages. Then the Christians outnumbered everyone. Jews became a majority perhaps around 1900 or so.

Look, it's all in Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jerusalem

The Romans drove evreyone out of Jerusalem and destroyed the city entirely.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Than how can you say who the city belongs to ?

There is evidence that a parallel universe does exist and your post might make sense there BUT here...it doesn't.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Than how can you say who the city belongs to ?

Did I make any claims the Canaanites, Jews, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Crusaders or Armenians owned the city.? I  did not. I merely stated that there were periods in which NO Jews lived on that site and other times when the Jewish population was tiny.  And that is true. Read the Wikipedia entry I posted.

There is evidence that a parallel universe does exist and your post might make sense there BUT here...it doesn't. BULLSHIT! I am right and you are wrong.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Did I make any claims the Canaanites, Jews, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Crusaders or Armenians owned the city.?

No you said it was Pali land.

BTW: Do you know happen to know how many borders were redrawn after WWII ?

I'm asking for a friend.

Just now, Old Mack said:

No you said it was Pali land. I said some of it was Palestinians, The Old City was Jordanian until 1967, I think.

BTW: Do you know happen to know how many borders were redrawn after WWII ? No, I do not, many of them, However, the British controlled all of what is now Israel from the collapse of the Ottoman Empire until 1947. Boundaries were not changed there significantly during WWII.

I'm asking for a friend.