Old Mack

Spelling NAZI XavierOnassis: Did you get something wrong or what ?

On 6/27/2019 at 8:33 PM, Debs said:

You are nothing but a childish PUNK Mack thats why most people  have you on ignore. I know I do. I check in once in a while to LAUGH at your STUPIDITY but seriously you are just a PUNK

Given that you retards put anyone on ignore for nothing more than having a different view than yours, this doesnt mean anything.  

Wrong again !

On 1/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, XavierOnassis said:

...the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers. 

On 1/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, Old Mack said:

BTW: The NVA (North Vietnamese Army) did have tanks and other military vehicle hardware. It was rarely use until they were on the final offensive. They also used captures American heavy equipment. 

The  National Liberation Front / VC / Vietnamese Communist...were limited to small arms because of thier tactics.   

Battle of An Loc aftermath, ARVN Rangers next to a North Vietnamese T-54.

At this stage in the war, the PAVN often attacked with T-54 medium tanks spearheading the advance, usually preceded by a massive artillery barrage. These tactics reflected Soviet doctrine, as the PAVN had been supplied with Soviet and Chinese Communist equipment, including jets, artillery, and surface to air missiles since the beginning of the war. The battle eventually stagnated and became a periodic trade of artillery barrages. This was most probably a result of casualties sustained in the frustrated attacks on heavily entrenched enemy positions in control of a withering array of supporting firepower.

Image result for battle of anloc tanks"Image result for pt 76 vietnam war"Image result for destroyed t 54"

I

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:
On 1/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, XavierOnassis said:

.the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers. 

On 1/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, Old Mack said:

BTW: The NVA (North Vietnamese Army) did have tanks and other military vehicle hardware. It was rarely use until they were on the final offensive. They also used captures American heavy equipment. 

What did I say? I said MOSTLY. How did most of the North Vietnamese Army and the Viet Cong get around?  They WALKED!

You really had to dig back into January to call me a Nazi. It is a well-know fact that Nazis always spread propaganda about the use of tanks and troop carriers by the Viet Cong.

Herr Goebbels mentioned this ALL THE time. Just mention NVA tanks and they could not shut him up about it!

Make sure to vote for Trump, so that you can continue buying incandescent lightbulbs and using toilets you do not have to flush 12 times.  Do energy saving lightbulbs make YOU looks orange?

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You really had to dig back into January to call me a Nazi.

No you did not say...the NVA / VC mosted walked. 

Here it is again: the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers.

Both the NVA/PLF had mortars...which are considered artillery.

I must be a cyber weirdo because I love pointing out when you are cyber wrong. (Which is quite often I just don't bother all the time)

BTW: I did not call you a NAZI; I called you a spelling NAZI.

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

No you did not say...the NVA / VC mosted walked. 

Here it is again: the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese Army mostly had small arms, not tanks and troop carriers.

Both the NVA/PLF had mortars...which are considered artillery.

I must be a cyber weirdo because I love pointing out when you are cyber wrong. (Which is quite often I just don't bother all the time)

BTW: I did not call you a NAZI; I called you a spelling NAZI.

Who actually gives a sh!t?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

you do, until your methodology doesn't work anymore, then you talk this trash as your ideological intellect traditionally does by those acting larger than their proportioned point of physical displacement in this atmosphere now.

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Pretty much what I say about 99% of your post !

You mock me for my spelling BUT make cyber mistakes all the time !

exman...what are you some kind of drunk ?

On 9/3/2019 at 10:42 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Get a life!

Get a encyclopedia !

The three-front attack was part of the North Vietnamese Nguyen Hue Offensive (later known as the “Easter Offensive”), which had been launched on March 30. ...The attacking force included 14 infantry divisions and 26 separate regiments, with more than 120,000 troops and approximately 1,200 tanks and other armored vehicles.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, Debs said:

You are nothing but a childish PUNK Mack thats why most people  have you on ignore. I know I do. I check in once in a while to LAUGH at your STUPIDITY but seriously you are just a PUNK

Oh lord.  I forgot Colon was here.  No mistaking that post. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Thomas Sowell is the real Uncle Tom, a hireling of the establishment.

Now who was that...that wants to see this ?

On 7/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, Old Mack said:

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What does singlewide peckerwood do in this forum?   

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

It is a valid question that everyone here should answer for himself.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

...singlewide peckerwood huh...you're a racist that uses racial slurs.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, Old Mack said:

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

XavierOnassisSHOW ME ANYTHING I HAVE SAID THAT IS RACIST

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

What does singlewide peckerwood do in this forum?   

Redoctober...does the above post look racist ?

17 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Redoctober...does the above post look racist ?

Na, I make fun of my fellow cracker rednecks too. Lol 😆   

I bet he would scream racist id you said something about living in the projects.

XO is just a ledtist bitch.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, Old Mack said:

Wrong again !

Battle of An Loc aftermath, ARVN Rangers next to a North Vietnamese T-54.

At this stage in the war, the PAVN often attacked with T-54 medium tanks spearheading the advance, usually preceded by a massive artillery barrage. These tactics reflected Soviet doctrine, as the PAVN had been supplied with Soviet and Chinese Communist equipment, including jets, artillery, and surface to air missiles since the beginning of the war. The battle eventually stagnated and became a periodic trade of artillery barrages. This was most probably a result of casualties sustained in the frustrated attacks on heavily entrenched enemy positions in control of a withering array of supporting firepower.

Image result for battle of anloc tanks"Image result for pt 76 vietnam war"Image result for destroyed t 54"

he said mostly and that is true. They certainly didn't have them early in the war.

Either way the US troops constantly beat the heck out of the NVC. We won the war on the ground. We lost the public opinion war at home and you can thank the left for that.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

he said mostly and that is true. They certainly didn't have them early in the war.

Either way the US troops constantly beat the heck out of the NVC. We won the war on the ground. We lost the public opinion war at home and you can thank the left for that.

Yeah...BUT afterwards in his post exman said the North did NOT have tanks. (implaction: none)  Tanks are not for transporting personal BUT the NVA did have them. (just not in the # the Allies)

The United States could have won the war in weeks if not days.  Most objectives in war is to capture the Capital and than the Government will collapse.  Hanoi is 450 miles from Hue City. (The DMZ)  Had America Armed Forces done a land invasion towards Hanoi (and the border countries) with support...after a certain point pass the DMZ they would have rolled thru the NVA defences. 

So here is another idiotic claim from exman:

On 7/27/2020 at 10:15 AM, XavierOnassis said:

You do not know shit about this.  The War was unwinnable. LBJ knew it, MacNamara knew it, Nixon knew it. No bombings would bring about any victory....

You can read the words below of one of the greatest generals ever to live and see bombing can break a enemies back.

BTW: Unlike exman I do not just run my mouth...so how do I know this stuff ?  I was in the (peace time) Army and missed the draft by 6 months...thus the last guys who fought there were in my age group.  I have spoke to them and other RVN Veterans.  Also I use to read a lot of Civil War / Vietnamese war history...

where I learned a lot of stuff.

exman is a soft handed commie !  I just wonder if he runs his mouth about stuff he does not know about in read time like he does here. 

Author:  General Giap was a brilliant, highly respected leader of the North Vietnam military.  The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the Vietnam war memorial in Hanoi:

“What we still don’t understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. 

baggage_419_knowitall-1-1.gif

26 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Yeah...BUT afterwards in his post exman said the North did NOT have tanks. (implaction: none)  Tanks are not for transporting personal BUT the NVA did have them. (just not in the # the Allies)

The United States could have won the war in weeks if not days.  Most objectives in war is to capture the Capital and than the Government will collapse.  Hanoi is 450 miles from Hue City. (The DMZ)  Had America Armed Forces done a land invasion towards Hanoi (and the border countries) with support...after a certain point pass the DMZ they would have rolled thru the NVA defences. 

So here is another idiotic claim from exman:

You can read the words below of one of the greatest generals ever to live and see bombing can break a enemies back.

BTW: Unlike exman I do not just run my mouth...so how do I know this stuff ?  I was in the (peace time) Army and missed the draft by 6 months...thus the last guys who fought there were in my age group.  I have spoke to them and other RVN Veterans.  Also I use to read a lot of Civil War / Vietnamese war history...

where I learned a lot of stuff.

exman is a soft handed commie !  I just wonder if he runs his mouth about stuff he does not know about in read time like he does here. 

Author:  General Giap was a brilliant, highly respected leader of the North Vietnam military.  The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the Vietnam war memorial in Hanoi:

“What we still don’t understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. 

baggage_419_knowitall-1-1.gif

You are correct, but in all they were still a poor country with a poor army. It wasn't until after Tet that they realized they didn't need to win on the battlefield. They just needed body bags to turn public opinion in the US

XO is a fake intellectual. He is the type of liberal that reads the last page in each chapter of classical books to seem as though he is smart. It's all fake. Most of what he posts is googled just before he posts it. 

I don't know if he is a soft handed commie. I do know he is a stupid commie. 

34 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

It wasn't until after Tet that they realized they didn't need to win on the battlefield. They just needed body bags to turn public opinion in the US

XO is a fake intellectual. He is the type of liberal that reads the last page in each chapter of classical books to seem as though he is smart. It's all fake. Most of what he posts is googled just before he posts it. 

I don't know if he is a soft handed commie. I do know he is a stupid commie. 

Point 1:  I believe it was Uncle Ho that said...we will never lose as long as we can field a Army no matter how thin. I'm pretty sure he (or one of those VCs) also said...we will ose 10 men to your 1 BUT it will be you that grows weary of the war. (Which makes your first statement correct)

Point 2:  See my PIC above as far as being a intellectual.

Point 3:  After reading his post...I'm sure exman has never done a day of hard work in his life. 

ceaf4c5904a9f6d567437188524d3a1a.jpg

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1:  I believe it was Uncle Ho that said...we will never lose as long as we can field a Army no matter how thin. I'm pretty sure he (or one of those VCs) also said...we will ose 10 men to your 1 BUT it will be you that grows weary of the war. (Which makes your first statement correct)

Point 2:  See my PIC above as far as being a intellectual.

Point 3:  After reading his post...I'm sure exman has never done a day of hard work in his life. 

ceaf4c5904a9f6d567437188524d3a1a.jpg

XO is soft as hell.