Spelling NAZI XavierOnassis: Did you get something wrong or what ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

November 26, 2020   Death by a Thousand Cuts   Armenia’s recent surrender to Islam in context.  By Raymond Ibrahim   “Peace” was recently achieved betwe

AHAAHAH WHAT A MORON HE CAN'T SPELL BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

On 6/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, Debs said:

You are nothing but a childish PUNK Mack thats why most people  have you on ignore. I know I do. I check in once in a while to LAUGH at your STUPIDITY but seriously you are just a PUNK

I thought the Hurricane wiped you out.

• 1 month later...

From one thread:

1. What is all this crap about "in his atmosphere"?
  2. Then Giulani denies his lies and then he admits that Trump said what was alleged, but he was misquoted.\    (2...count them 2- here)
  3. godawful
  4. ...dedicated only to hei own personal glory and fortune. 
  5.  and he fooled millions if hicktown yokels into voting for him.
  6. multisyllabled
1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

From one thread:

1. What is all this crap about "in his atmosphere"?

I have a 9th grade education BUT even I know the question mark goes inside the quotation mark.

Image result for dog laughing gif

On 3/18/2019 at 5:55 PM, XavierOnassis said:

The fall of ROME was mostly due to reasons given in this article that have nothing to do with feminism.

...The Ronans had no birth control pills.

95feffb90dd45e760c50bbfe3fed2a75.jpg

I shure hope this guy has some.

kj

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

From one thread:

1. Then Giulani denies his lies and then he admits that Trump said what was alleged, but he was misquoted.\    (2...count them 2- here)

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are one dumb schmuck, Mack.

At least I know how to spell check Giuliani and not to end a sentence with a slash.

56 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

This is true 123...I took a oath to uphold the Constitution and I don't go around mocking people for typos, when I make them to.

Xo has been in a safe space his whole life teaching propaganda to children,the fool really doesnt know any better.But thank you for your service Mack,you are a true patriot!

44 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Xo is a plagiarizer,when he isnt he misspells everything.

His FAV source is Wikipedia. 

I posted at another message board and there was a guy who was a real ultraliberal cyber dick. (he made wingdinger look like a rookie)

There was a short Wikipedia webpage about his PHD which he said one of his college students started. I went in there and added that he was obsessed with a guy name Mack who only had a 9th grade education BUT still could outwit him. It was up there for about a year before someone removed it. This was years ago so its harder to do stuff like that now.

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Mack is a filthy racist. Like you

Dude...why don't you go hang out with your cyber friends and have a BHO circle jerk and stay out of my cyber world...FKn hatemonger.

zarhos%20love_zpssnhho3iz.jpg

5 hours ago, 123urout said:

Xo has been in a safe space his whole life teaching propaganda to children,the fool really doesnt know any better.But thank you for your service Mack,you are a true patriot!

Again.I taught college and university students, and I taught them only the subject of the course" Spanish grammar and pronunciation, English comp, Latin American history and lit.

123 is one of the stupidest people in this forum, just another mindless Trumpuppet.he is here only to be annoying.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Again.I taught college and university students, and I taught them only the subject of the course" Spanish grammar and pronunciation, English comp, Latin American history and lit.

123 is one of the stupidest people in this forum, just another mindless Trumpuppet.he is here only to be annoying.

SURE YA DID YOU LYING POS

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

His FAV source is Wikipedia. 

I posted at another message board and there was a guy who was a real ultraliberal cyber dick. (he made wingdinger look like a rookie)

There was a short Wikipedia webpage about his PHD which he said one of his college students started. I went in there and added that he was obsessed with a guy name Mack who only had a 9th grade education BUT still could outwit him. It was up there for about a year before someone removed it. This was years ago so its harder to do stuff like that now.

There has never been a Wikipedia page with my name on it.

OI quote Wikipedia because it is  generally accurate and verifiable.

You have never outwitted anyone, Mack.