Sign in to follow this  
TheOldBarn

Official Trump Agenda Survey

Today I got this official looking envelope that said it was certified. Attention, Official Trump Agenda Survey in bold letters it read. 

I wondered if it might be from the Democratic Party telling me how bad a president Trump was. I opened it up and I found that I was wrong. It was in fact from the Republican Party asking me to rank highest to lowest my priorities to a list of things that are on the Trump Agenda. 

1. Secure our borders, Build a Wall. 

2. Fix our infrastructure.

3. Fix our broken healthcare, and keep the ACA law that protects folks with existing health care issues. (it didn't mention the ACA law)

4. Make Trumps tax cuts permanent.

5. Affirm more Federal judges who pledge to follow the original intent of the Constitution.

6. Continue to re-equip and rebuild our military.

7. Stand up for Veterans by improving their benefits and access to services.

8. Encourage domestic exploration and production of domestic energy sources.

9. Negotiate trade deals to put American jobs and interests first.

10. Cut job-killing regulations to keep the economy growing strong.

11. Other.

The survey asked me to rank each issue rank each issue with 1 being the greatest.

Then it asked me for a donation to the Republican Party, and also asked if I was willing to assist the local Republican in my area.

What, is this a joke I thought. Anyway, like it mattered what I thought, I thought. 

What I think is that it would make me happy to see Trump out of office and possibly serving some time in jail afterwards. And happier still if the Democrats took back the Senate while also bolstering their numbers in the house.

Peace!

Number 2 and 7 are the only ones I would like to see any progress on but there are others that might be worthwhile but I simply don't trust Trump and the Republicans to do any of these changes without hurting other important issues.

I would give the Republican Party $1000.00 if,

They impeached Judge Kavanaugh.

Impeached Trump in the Senate

Made it their priority to resend the Trump Tax cuts and initiated the Green New Deal. 

Made single payer Healthcare a major priority.

Negotiated with China to have them stop holding down the Yuan. 

Got rid of Mitch McConnell. And Lindsay Graham.

Stop calling every other news agency besides Fox News, Fake News.

So many other things, they would need to do. But I hold that up, my $1000.00, wave it in the air, for them to take. I want it in writing first however.

Peace!

4 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Number 2 and 7 are the only ones I would like to see any progress on but there are others that might be worthwhile but I simply don't trust Trump and the Republicans to do any of these changes without hurting other important issues.

agree

3 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

I would give the Republican Party $1000.00 if,

They impeached Judge Kavanaugh.

Impeached Trump in the Senate

Made it their priority to resend the Trump Tax cuts and initiated the Green New Deal. 

Made single payer Healthcare a major priority.

Negotiated with China to have them stop holding down the Yuan. 

Got rid of Mitch McConnell. And Lindsay Graham.

Stop calling every other news agency besides Fox News, Fake News.

So many other things, they would need to do. But I hold that up, my $1000.00, wave it in the air, for them to take. I want it in writing first however.

Peace!

Your definitely speaking these despicables language when waving money around, I just wonder how much it would really take to get them to do these things cause a number does exist they obviously have zero morals since they will stand in the way of the impeachment of a president who is more guilty than Nixon.

1 minute ago, fourputt said:

Your definitely speaking these despicables language when waving money around, I just wonder how much it would really take to get them to do these things cause a number does exist they obviously have zero morals since they will stand in the way of the impeachment of a president who is more guilty than Nixon.

Sort of, but we both know, that the agenda that they keep is much more of an incentive by a long shot.

But yeah, money on the table is something for a local Republican small fry. Which is a good question. What if there was this Republican Congress person who had all the money in the world and could butt against the party. What if more and more of them appeared. Freaky Republicans, coming out of the woodwork telling the truth, selling what matters to the people, you know, 

the truth about a rigged system, and about climate change. 

It would confuse people. I must confess, it would even confuse me.

Peace!

Which is worse, Stupidity in the aggregate, or misinformed and ignorant to the truth in the aggregate, or ignorance and less than open to other possibilities in the aggregate, or refusing to learn anything new in the aggregate?

Trump is all those things above, and so to is the Republican Party, very much so without question. It's a trick question really. 

Peace!