Sign in to follow this  
Sane

Can the Right Wing Nuts win without cheating???

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Russia would not have given up Syria. 

I am willing to bet Hillary would have invaded North Korea.    

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Think we might swat them. Won't be a war.

I hope not.  I wonder how much of this is for Saudis benefit.  

10 minutes ago, Sane said:

I suppose it would have turned into a proxy war.  How long until we bomb the crap out of Iran?

If it was up to me...….I would fire a warning shot, "across their bow"...…

by sinking the entire Iran Navy.....next Monday morning.      😊

4 hours ago, Sane said:

Fact: 

Senate GOP blocks bill to require campaigns report foreign election ...

Federal judge lets North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans ...

Two more arrests in alleged North Carolina election fraud, bringing

Russian Hackers Broke Into Election Systems In 2 Florida Counties In ...

These are the assh*les you pretend millions of illegal immigrants are voting?  Their evidence?  Everyone just knows.  The zombies who listen to the lies aren't bad people.  They are just easy marks.  They went to "reeducation" camp, and were told they were smart.  That everyone telling them 2 and 2 is four are just fake news.  That smoking killing you is a hoax.  You smoke 3 packs a day for 20 years.  Did you get cancer?    

you mad we are fighting fire with fire? using democrat tactics against em is ethical and now we are gonna really pound ya

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

TAIPAN FOR MONDAYS PRESIDENT....

Just now, bigsky said:

you mad we are fighting fire with fire? using democrat tactics against em is ethical and now we are gonna really pound ya

No I'm pointing out that you're the cheaters.  Who make up sh*t like illegals are voting.  It's like a cheating spouse you accuse your wife of cheating and then go stick your dick in the girl in the cube next to you.  Here's an idea.  Stop lying and cheating.  I might not agree with you, but at least I could have some respect for you.  Some lying and cheating.  

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Are you from the middle east?

1 minute ago, Sane said:

No I'm pointing out that you're the cheaters.  Who make up sh*t like illegals are voting.  It's like a cheating spouse you accuse your wife of cheating and then go stick your dick in the girl in the cube next to you.  Here's an idea.  Stop lying and cheating.  I might not agree with you, but at least I could have some respect for you.  Some lying and cheating.  

you make up sh it like Russians are voting...its like a political party cheating with Mexican collusion and accusing the other party of Russian collusion...you should stop lying if you want us to....I will never respect a communist faggot like you...you take it in the butt 

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

you make up sh it like Russians are voting...its like a political party cheating with Mexican collusion and accusing the other party of Russian collusion...you should stop lying if you want us to....I will never respect a communist faggot like you...you take it in the butt 

Hahahaha I don't want to hear about your sick fantasies.  Sorry I don't play on that side of the fence.  Russia wanted you boy.  Period, unlike your made up sh*t, it's true and proven.  They did hack Florida (and if they did anywhere else neither party would tell us).  Mitch is preventing the government from trying to protect our elections.  The North Carolina thing.  Creating laws to prevent native americans from voting.  Just admit you can't win without cheating.  Better yet, stop assh*les.  Grow up and start acting like adults.  I am not by the way a Communist.  I doubt you really know what a communist is.  You just hear people tell you lies about them and so it's religion to you, but I am a real fiscal conservative.  It's unfortunate the party formally known as the Republicans isn't.  

1 minute ago, Sane said:

Hahahaha I don't want to hear about your sick fantasies.  Sorry I don't play on that side of the fence.  Russia wanted you boy.  Period, unlike your made up sh*t, it's true and proven.  They did hack Florida (and if they did anywhere else neither party would tell us).  Mitch is preventing the government from trying to protect our elections.  The North Carolina thing.  Creating laws to prevent native americans from voting.  Just admit you can't win without cheating.  Better yet, stop assh*les.  Grow up and start acting like adults.  I am not by the way a Communist.  I doubt you really know what a communist is.  You just hear people tell you lies about them and so it's religion to you, but I am a real fiscal conservative.  It's unfortunate the party formally known as the Republicans isn't.  

hahahahaha...………..I never read any of that....I gotta go weed eat....ill read it later you butt chubber

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

hahahahaha...………..I never read any of that....I gotta go weed eat....ill read it later you butt chubber

Weed Eat.  I know some of the things you believe make me think.  Are you Hi?  I guess so.  Eat on. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Sane said:

Are you from the middle east?

I am from Hong Kong.

I my name is Dirk "Taipan" Struan.   I am the founder and owner of Noble House, a shipping company full of Windjammer Clipper Ships.

The Flag-Ship of our fleet is called "Morning Cloud".  My mistress is called, "The China Lady".

My story was written down by James Clavell.  Clavell is the writer of "Shogun" and "King Rat".  All have been made into movies.

Ask Squatchman.  He has read it.         😎

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Large groups of stupid people.

so... your contention is that the difference between democrats and republicans is not political ideology, but general intelligence?

but wait, maineman..... them college edumacated faggots... all they got is "book larnin'.  They ain't gots no street smarts.  Yer better off knowin' how to drop an engine out of an old Chevy than you are knowin' about economics and shit like that.... AIn't that right, rippy?  

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

no. this proves our universities have become political indoctrination centers for the weak minded. this has been happening gradually ever

since Jimmy Carter gave the government a more expanded role in scholastics.

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

no. this proves our universities have become political indoctrination centers for the weak minded. this has been happening gradually ever

since Jimmy Carter gave the government a more expanded role in scholastics.

book larnin' ain't worth shit.... best know how to skin a deer...now that'll help ya in this world!  Ain't that right,. Lew?

book larnin' ain't worth shit.... best know how to skin a deer...now that'll help ya in this world!  Ain't that right,. Lew?

bet i got more "book larnin'" than you, college boy. lol. bet i've read thousands. bet i've wrote 3. all published. bet i got

a 4th in the works that a NYC agent is already interested in. bet yer book larned dumb ass can't top me on an IQ score. lol. b!tch.

Just now, lewstherin said:

bet i got more "book larnin'" than you, college boy. lol. bet i've read thousands. bet i've wrote 3. all published. bet i got

a 4th in the works that a NYC agent is already interested in. bet yer book larned dumb ass can't top me on an IQ score. lol. b!tch.

sure thing Lew... and your e-peen is as thick as a tennis ball can and long as a snake.

Didn't you win the Nobel prize a few years back?

I tell ya what, Lew... if you give me the name of one of your books that is available on Amazon, I'll but it this very afternoon.

Just now, maineman said:

sure thing Lew... and your e-peen is as thick as a tennis ball can and long as a snake.

Didn't you win the Nobel prize a few years back?

I own one of his books...

I hope we out cheat you dems this go around...AGAIN....

Just now, maineman said:

I tell ya what, Lew... if you give me the name of one of your books that is available on Amazon, I'll but it this very afternoon.

the abomination of norma

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the abomination of norma

not a title recognizable by Amazon.  sorry pal.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

im looking at it on my other page....it surely is...

just google the abomination of norma it comes up on amazon

51PI1VeQk2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg