Sign in to follow this  
Sane

Can the Right Wing Nuts win without cheating???

1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

the popular vote only counts in a communist democracy, which america never has been. funny how liberals love

"pure democracy" as in the popular vote, until it doesn't go their way. like when california put gay marriage as a referendum

on their ballot to be decided by popular vote. but then much to the idiot libs shocked surprise....the majority of people in

california voted against the gay marriage referendum. so they got their panties in a twist and had a court overturn the 

popular vote referendum. lol. that was funny.

Lewser, I liked you a lot better when you were an avowed FASCIST!  You were a lot more honest then.

49 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....And, that would be WHERE, again????

That is hilarious! Lewser keeps us laughing, all the time! At him! Not with him!

2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

no. they don't. FOX fully admits that it has its conservative pundit shows such as hannity and ingrahme. then it has a total anti-trump douchebag

show called shepherd smith. then it has mixed bag shows where democrat leaning and GOP leaning jouralists debate the issues. then it has a few hours

a day of more straight reporting. CNN doesn't do this. CNN is hate trump all the time. no matter what he does. hate trump. nevermind that most of the crap 

they are hating trump over was done by both the obama and clinton admins....hate trump, anyway. so....sorry, dumb ass. but you're dead wrong.

Oh don't get your big girl panties in a bunch.  I know your a groupie.  Fox the entertainment show is really fu*cking good at their mind f*ck.  I give you exhibit A.  Go look in the mirror.

Like I said.  Trump was the best thing that ever happened to CNN.  I'm glad you tune in.  You know fox's favorite lies, and lies of omission.  That said,As soon as dishonest Donny went after them.  They just turned up the volume and now they have increased their ratings.  No Fox "Fake News" has news in their name.  They tell you that if someone doesn't push their extreme view their "liberal".  The dog and pony show is designed to make it look like they are "balanced" and have the "right" come out on top.  It's entertainment Einstein.  

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Lew you PATHETIC MORON. If the popular vote ONLY counts in some fantasy you have about communist Democracy which is a STUPID FANTASY you pulled directly out of your lower torso because you ate too STUPID to know what communism IS, then WHY is it that the popular vote decides EVERY OTHER ELECTION WE HAVE except the Presidency?

Lew your STUPIDITY is boring. You should GET that you are a very STUPID person. You embarrass yourself here all the time. Maybe it's time you STFU and let the HUMANS talk

if you don't know what is meant by "communist democracy"? then you've obviously never read karl marx and his basic philosophy of communism. 

to marx, communism IS democracy. but of course....pure democracy is much like putting 40 sheep and 60 wolves in a cage and having them all vote on 

"what's for dinner". it's why it never works and always has to be enforced through totalitarianism. but....i already knew you had never read marx.

your dumb ass probably has a hard time making it through "green eggs and ham".

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

your dumb ass probably has a hard time making it through "green eggs and ham".

LOL

23 minutes ago, Sane said:

Excellent example of the right wing nut BS.  The oppo research the republicans started to beat Chump, and has been proven creditable.  They say it's bad, but suckin Putins Dick to hack the DNC.  That's just Opo research, what's wrong with that??  They can't smell the sh*t they are laying in.

Hillary, Comey, and McCabe started the whole 2.5yr. Russian-Collusion thing.  They did it with lies.  They did it for one reason.

Non-violent coup against a duly-elected President.  This is not just cheating.  This is in the "high-crimes" area. 

This is treason against the U.S.  This is sedition.  Hillary and her cohorts belong in Federal Prison for the rest

of their lives.....as a warning to others potential traitors.       😎

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hillary, Comey, and McCabe started the whole 2.5yr. Russian-Collusion thing.  They did it with lies.  They did it for one reason.

Non-violent coup against a duly-elected President.  This is not just cheating.  This is in the "high-crimes" area. 

This is treason against the U.S.  This is sedition.  Hillary and her cohorts belong in Federal Prison for the rest

of their lives.....as a warning to others potential traitors.       😎

That is a fantasy created by the criminal and his minions aka Hannity, Rush the Slush.  It's a fairy tale they dreamed up.  Reality.  The Russian Government actively did everything they could to get Chump elected.  Did you  ever stop to think... (that's a joke, I know you don't think) gee why did the Russians do that?  Dumb ass Donny, didn't realize what he was doing.  He's wholly incompetent and corrupt.  It's a bit of sweet justice all the lies told about the Clintons are 10 fold true with President Pay to Play.  Unfrotuantly Dip Sh*t Donny is at the helm taking us from the leader of the free world to a joke.  He is a clown.  So to your little brain washed self.  Nobody was out to create a coup.  That dummy was what President John Gotti said to trick you.  This is the biggest cover up in history.  The Fake news has you mind f*cked, and no Hillary had nothing to do with the criminals acts of this illegitimate President.  If he wasn't a moron if wouldn't be so bad, but they put a special end toddler in the white house.  Gee WHY would Russia (PROVEN) go out of their way to do that?  hhhmmmmmm 

Better question just entered my brain, will the left ever win saying all the other sides cheat but their own? top, front, back, bottom, right, inside, outside, left is the only ones inventing truth without discussing actual.

Just reciting the facts they haven't been busted yet.

2 hours ago, Debs said:

No they cannot and they KNOW it. There is a REASON they lost the popular vote in six out of the last SEVEN presidential elections. They are NOT convincing Americans they are right. They cheated BROADLY with gerrymandering and voter suppression and cheating is all they have. Even the Treason Monkeys stupid as they are know that. Which is why on the Electoral College thread they kept making EXCUSES about why they SHOULD win the elections WITHOUT winning the VOTES

Suppression =stopping those who have no right to vote from voting. 

4 minutes ago, Sane said:

That is a fantasy created by the criminal and his minions aka Hannity, Rush the Slush.  It's a fairy tale they dreamed up.  Reality.  The Russian Government actively did everything they could to get Chump elected.  Did you  ever stop to think... (that's a joke, I know you don't think) gee why did the Russians do that?  Dumb ass Donny, didn't realize what he was doing.  He's wholly incompetent and corrupt.  It's a bit of sweet justice all the lies told about the Clintons are 10 fold true with President Pay to Play.  Unfrotuantly Dip Sh*t Donny is at the helm taking us from the leader of the free world to a joke.  He is a clown.  So to your little brain washed self.  Nobody was out to create a coup.  That dummy was what President John Gotti said to trick you.  This is the biggest cover up in history.  The Fake news has you mind f*cked, and no Hillary had nothing to do with the criminals acts of this illegitimate President.  If he wasn't a moron if wouldn't be so bad, but they put a special end toddler in the white house.  Gee WHY would Russia (PROVEN) go out of their way to do that?  hhhmmmmmm 

Hannity says there is proof.  Solid proof.  A paper-trail.  I can trust Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham.  They seem like honest people.

I think Hillary & her cohorts are in a lot trouble on this one.       😎  

8 minutes ago, Sane said:

Hillary winning was a forgone conclusion. Russia owns the Clintons, they wanted a weakened Hillary with a divided electorate. They didn't want Trump to actually win. Needed it to be close enough Trump could claim the election was rigged and futher destabilize the nation. That was their plan. They needed Trump to lose.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hannity says there is proof.  Solid proof.  A paper-trail.  I can trust Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham.  They seem like honest people.

I think Hillary & her cohorts are in a lot trouble on this one.       😎  

Hahahaha now I know you're just joking.  That is funny.

21 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

let the record show they threw away the rules now we must do the same.. this is pure war

let the record show....we don't give a f*ck. thank you.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Hillary winning was a forgone conclusion. Russia owns the Clintons, they wanted a weakened Hillary with a divided electorate. They didn't want Trump to actually win. Needed it to be close enough Trump could claim the election was rigged and futher destabilize the nation. That was their plan. They needed Trump to lose.

I think Trump wanted to lose and claim rigged.  The Hannity Hate-on would be big huge.  You thought he was a huge prick before.  They instead get to pretend it's an attempted coup.  Please.  They didn't want Hillary.  That's BS made up by right wing nut media to try to cushion the blow of Dishonest Donny being Putin's puppet.  Just like when they claimed the mail bomber was really a liberal.  It's their MO.  I'm not a Hillary fan perse, but she sure as hell would have been better (anyone) then Chump.  She would have caused Russia problems in Syria.  She's a regime change advocate.  We would probably would have overthrown Bashier and Russia would lose their one port in the Atlantic ocean.  Not a fan of middle east wars.  I agree it's a divide and conquer strategy by the Ruskies.  They just poured gas on our already tense political divides.

5 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

let the record show....we don't give a f*ck. thank you.

Of course you don't.  Your liars and cheaters.  It's the only way you can win.  We didn't think you would become decent honest people.  You are who you are.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

Of course you don't.  Your liars and cheaters.  It's the only way you can win.  We didn't think you would become decent honest people.  You are who you are.

lmao. ok. i'm gonna let a guy who thinks a man can chop his dick off and be a female tell me anything about reality at all and take his word for it.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

Sane-boy,

You don't know "Jack-Shiite",...…..about Mid-East politics.     😊

Just now, lewstherin said:

lmao. ok. i'm gonna let a guy who thinks a man can chop his dick off and be a female tell me anything about reality at all and take his word for it.

?????  Been smoking crack today?  Not sure where that came from, but let's be real.  As I listed at the beginning of this thread, you cheat, period.  Lie about the Dem's cheating.  Period.   You have no shame and only care about power.  I should say the people you have been bamboozled by do.  

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Sane-boy,

You don't know "Jack-Shiite",...…..about Mid-East politics.     😊

Really, are you in a fox (Fake news) hole in Syria?  

8 minutes ago, Sane said:

I think Trump wanted to lose and claim rigged.  The Hannity Hate-on would be big huge.  You thought he was a huge prick before.  They instead get to pretend it's an attempted coup.  Please.  They didn't want Hillary.  That's BS made up by right wing nut media to try to cushion the blow of Dishonest Donny being Putin's puppet.  Just like when they claimed the mail bomber was really a liberal.  It's their MO.  I'm not a Hillary fan perse, but she sure as hell would have been better (anyone) then Chump.  She would have caused Russia problems in Syria.  She's a regime change advocate.  We would probably would have overthrown Bashier and Russia would lose their one port in the Atlantic ocean.  Not a fan of middle east wars.  I agree it's a divide and conquer strategy by the Ruskies.  They just poured gas on our already tense political divides.

Russia would not have given up Syria. 

Just now, Sane said:

Really, are you in a fox (Fake news) hole in Syria?  

LOL...LOL...

Don't get your delicate feelings hurt...….when DJ wins re-election.

I don't want to see you have a nervous breakdown.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Russia would not have given up Syria. 

I suppose it would have turned into a proxy war.  How long until we bomb the crap out of Iran?

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

LOL...LOL...

Don't get your delicate feelings hurt...….when DJ wins re-election.

I don't want to see you have a nervous breakdown.

Dishonest Donny. hahahahahaha can't wait to see Biden blow the money shot on his Orange face.  Old Agent Orange is working to make sure our election can be hacked again.  Hahahaha what's going to be funny is when douche losses he will pretend he won and try not to leave.  He will get to see what a big crowd at an inaugural looks like.  Then the waiting indictments will put him in a new Orange jumpsuit.  He's done so much damage to this country / world.  Betraying our allies, weakening our place in the world, and accelerating killing our planet.  

5 minutes ago, Sane said:

I suppose it would have turned into a proxy war.  How long until we bomb the crap out of Iran?

Think we might swat them. Won't be a war.