Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Kellyanne Conway not only repeatedly broke the law

Recommended Posts

By violating the Hatch Act. She was warned and said she would CONTINUE to break the law. The US Office of special counsel told the president she needed to be FIRED for BREAKING THE LAW and Turmp said NO. The Trump administration just doesnt think the law applies to them and they just say DIRECTLY they will break the law anytime they FEEL like it. Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS so they applaud Trump just declaring he is not bound by the RULE OF LAW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Debs said:

By violating the Hatch Act. She was warned and said she would CONTINUE to break the law. The US Office of special counsel told the president she needed to be FIRED for BREAKING THE LAW and Turmp said NO. The Trump administration just doesnt think the law applies to them and they just say DIRECTLY they will break the law anytime they FEEL like it. Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS so they applaud Trump just declaring he is not bound by the RULE OF LAW

 

Trump is a criminal. Not funny anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

They should arrest her and put her scofflaw butt in JAIL

She can be Hillary's Cell Mate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it only has civil penalties but they CAN go to court to demand those 1,000 dollars per violation and a five year BAN on holding public office

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KMode said:

She can be Hillary's Cell Mate...

Shut up PUNK. Your childish STUPIDITY is just BORING. Children like you dont BELONG in an adult conversation and your BUT BUT  BUT  BUT stop talkiing about my  HEROES lets talk about a dem somewhere sometime did something wrong is PATHETIC so GFY Toiletface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. Your childish STUPIDITY is just BORING. Children like you dont BELONG in an adult conversation and your BUT BUT  BUT  BUT stop talkiing about my  HEROES lets talk about a dem somewhere sometime did something wrong is PATHETIC so GFY Toiletface

 

His icon is an azzhole. Everything we need to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. Your childish STUPIDITY is just BORING. Children like you dont BELONG in an adult conversation and your BUT BUT  BUT  BUT stop talkiing about my  HEROES lets talk about a dem somewhere sometime did something wrong is PATHETIC so GFY Toiletface

BMB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

His icon is an azzhole. Everything we need to know.

BMB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious question(s)...I have not read much about the story.  Exactly which provision of the law did she allegedly violate and what was the "illegal" comment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ToiletFace GFY you  petty childish PUNK. You are SO STUPID you never make ANYTHING but childish PUNK posts. You KNOW you are too STUPID for any other kind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Serious question(s)...I have not read much about the story.  Exactly which provision of the law did she allegedly violate and what was the "illegal" comment? 

She has made REPEATED violations of the Hatch Act. Everytime you see her standing in front of the White House attacking Dem presidential candidates or when she ADvOCATED for Roy Moore standing on the White House lawn. Except for the President and VP executive branch officals cannot do that. They cannot take part in current elections in pretty much any way in their official position. This is why a sitting Secretary of State NEVER speaks at Conventions during elections. It is prohibited. She was TOLD she was violating the Act and said you wont silence me with the Hatch Act get back to me when the jail sentence starts since there is no jail sentence penalty but REMOVAL from office IS one of the penalties and she just knows Trump will IGNORE THE LAW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Debs said:

Kellyanne Conway not only repeatedly broke the law

Dems are scared.  Real scared of Kellyanne Conway.  Why?  Because she is going to be the next Governor of Arkansas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skans Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS. Notice they just make excuses about why it is FINE for Trump officials to just IGNORE the law. Their GOD Trump cannot be restricted by mere LAWS. Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS  they would DESTROY the rule of law for the benefit of their GOD Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Debs said:

She has made REPEATED violations of the Hatch Act. Everytime you see her standing in front of the White House attacking Dem presidential candidates or when she ADvOCATED for Roy Moore standing on the White House lawn. Except for the President and VP executive branch officals cannot do that. They cannot take part in current elections in pretty much any way in their official position. This is why a sitting Secretary of State NEVER speaks at Conventions during elections. It is prohibited. She was TOLD she was violating the Act and said you wont silence me with the Hatch Act get back to me when the jail sentence starts since there is no jail sentence penalty but REMOVAL from office IS one of the penalties and she just knows Trump will IGNORE THE LAW

 

I know that they (OSC) say those comments violate the Hatch Act but they never say how.

 

Combining all the provisions I have found online from various sources, it looks like the law prohibits;

 

- The intimidation or bribery of voters and restricts political campaign activities by federal employees (underline mine)

- Using public funds designated for relief or public works for electoral purposes

- Forbids officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotions, financial assistance, contracts or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support

- Requires persons below the policy-making level from any active part in political campaigns

- Prohibits federal employees from membership in any political organization which advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government

 

There are probably other provisions that I have not found.  Honestly, I cannot see how any of her comments violate any of those prohibitions.  Full disclosure...I have not heard every comment she has made since taking a position in the administration.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Debs said:

By violating the Hatch Act. She was warned and said she would CONTINUE to break the law. The US Office of special counsel told the president she needed to be FIRED for BREAKING THE LAW and Turmp said NO. The Trump administration just doesnt think the law applies to them and they just say DIRECTLY they will break the law anytime they FEEL like it. Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS so they applaud Trump just declaring he is not bound by the RULE OF LAW

^^^^^tenor.gif?itemid=13634602

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It restricts POLITICAL CAMPAIGN activity. They are not allowed to even TRY to influence campaigns in thier official position. When she ADVOCATED for Roy Moore directly from the White House lawn and when she attacks Democratic Presidential candidates from the white house lawn she was DIRECTLY violating the Hatch act as it has ALWAYS been interpreted. Flat out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another CHILDISH PUNK post by Max who is SO STUPID he never even TRIES to make any other kind. The FACTS are there. He doesnt even TRY to address them just acts like the petty STUPID PUNK he is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Debs said:

It restricts POLITICAL CAMPAIGN activity. They are not allowed to even TRY to influence campaigns in thier official position. When she ADVOCATED for Roy Moore directly from the White House lawn and when she attacks Democratic Presidential candidates from the white house lawn she was DIRECTLY violating the Hatch act as it has ALWAYS been interpreted. Flat out. 

 

WRONG, SHlTSTAIN!!!!
 

Permitted and prohibited activities for employees who may not participate in partisan political activity

These federal employees may:

  • register and vote as they choose
  • assist in voter registration drives
  • express opinions about candidates and issues
  • participate in campaigns where none of the candidates represent a political party
  • contribute money to political organizations or attend political fund raising functions
  • attend political rallies and meetings
  • join political clubs or parties
  • sign nominating petitions
  • campaign for or against referendum questions, constitutional amendments, municipal ordinances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Debs said:

Another CHILDISH PUNK post by Max who is SO STUPID he never even TRIES to make any other kind. The FACTS are there. He doesnt even TRY to address them just acts like the petty STUPID PUNK he is

 

Awwww. Poor tiny thing.....

 

Did it HURT you real real bad????

 

God, what a BITCH SLAP you just had administered!!

 

giphy.gif

  •  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Your childish STUPIDITY is so BORING. GOD it is just TIRESOME to dumb down everything to a level MORONS Like you can understand them

 

There is no way that PUBLICLY expressing partisan opinions about candidates WHILE in their official capacity is not Violating the Hatch ACT which is what the OFFICE of special counsel said DIRECTLY.  They obviously know more about this than a pathetic brainwashed MORON like you

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/kellyanne-conway-office-of-special-counsel-hatch-act/index.html

 

The US Office of Special Counsel said Conway erred by "disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity during television interviews and on social media."

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act/index.html

 

The US Office of Special Counsel announced Tuesday that White House aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act on two occasions by "advocating for and against candidates" in last year's Alabama Senate special election.

 

She HAS been Repeatedly violating the act. She WAS warned and just told them she would not STOP violating the Hatch act. And YOU are too STUPID to know what you are talking about GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Debs said:

Max Your childish STUPIDITY is so BORING. GOD it is just TIRESOME to dumb down everything to a level MORONS Like you can understand them

 

There is no way that PUBLICLY expressing partisan opinions about candidates WHILE in their official capacity is not Violating the Hatch ACT which is what the OFFICE of special counsel said DIRECTLY.  They obviously know more about this than a pathetic brainwashed MORON like you

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/kellyanne-conway-office-of-special-counsel-hatch-act/index.html

 

The US Office of Special Counsel said Conway erred by "disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity during television interviews and on social media."

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act/index.html

 

The US Office of Special Counsel announced Tuesday that White House aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act on two occasions by "advocating for and against candidates" in last year's Alabama Senate special election.

 

She HAS been Repeatedly violating the act. She WAS warned and just told them she would not STOP violating the Hatch act. And YOU are too STUPID to know what you are talking about GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

 

 

ROFLMAO!!!!

 

Poor thing.

 

She is soooooooo.............

 

triggered.gif
 

 

And like all good little SHlTSTAINS, is too goodamn STUPID to realize that if CHARGES need to be brought, then BRING 'Em!!!

 

Funny how you only KNOW what your handlers BLOW UP YOUR AZZ WITH THAT BIG 'OL SMOKE HOSE!!!

 

And then I BITCH SLAP YOU INTO NEXT WEEK AND YOUR TOO GODDAMN DUMB TO KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUC'K UP AND GO POUND SAND!!!
 

YOU LOST!!!


ROFLMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shut up PUNK. Your STUPIDITY and hostility do NOT constitute FACTS. FACTS are that the OFFICE OF SPECIAL COUNSEL knows more about this than YOU do and they are CLEAR that Conway REPEATEDLY violated the Hatch act. The violation doesnt CARRY a criminal penalty. It calls for fines and FIRING. FIRING is the penalty. Trump doesnt CARE about the law so he is just ignoring it THAT IS THE POINT. The poinit you are TOO STUPID to understand so GFY child. Your STUPIDITY and rudeness only show how STUPID you are and do NOTHING to make a point. GOD are you stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. Your STUPIDITY and hostility do NOT constitute FACTS. FACTS are that the OFFICE OF SPECIAL COUNSEL knows more about this than YOU do and they are CLEAR that Conway REPEATEDLY violated the Hatch act. The violation doesnt CARRY a criminal penalty. It calls for fines and FIRING. FIRING is the penalty. Trump doesnt CARE about the law so he is just ignoring it THAT IS THE POINT. The poinit you are TOO STUPID to understand so GFY child. Your STUPIDITY and rudeness only show how STUPID you are and do NOTHING to make a point. GOD are you stupid


Awwww. BIG BABY behind that KEYBOARD!!!


Come out come out wherever you are and let's see what kind of BOI you are that I can bitch slap without even trying hard.

 

Hell, I won't even break a sweat!! Much less worry about how EASY you are.

 

And for the record, the OSC is a goddamn KNEEGER GOD, oblameo the clusterFUC'K appointment, so try harder, TRIGGERED FOOL!!!
 

PijcGEU.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×