Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

White House physicist sought aid of rightwing thinktank to challenge climate science

A member of the Trump administration’s National Security Council has sought help from advisers of a conservative thinktank to challenge the reality of a human-induced climate crisis, a trove of his emails show.

William Happer, a physicist appointed by the White House to counter the federal government’s own climate science, reached out to the Heartland Institute, one of the most prominent groups to dispute that burning fossil fuels is causing dangerous global heating, in March.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/14/white-house-physicist-sought-aid-of-rightwing-thinktank-to-challenge-climate-science

Shocking. Trump hired someone to lie.

Trump official pressed NASA on climate science

WASHINGTON (AP) — Once a skeptic about climate change, Jim Bridenstine came around to the prevailing view of scientists before he took over as NASA administrator. That evolution did not sit well with a Trump environmental adviser, nor a think-tank analyst he was consulting, according to newly disclosed emails that illustrate how skepticism of global warming has found a beachhead in the Trump White House.

“Puzzling,” says the May 2018 exchange between William Happer, now a member of President Donald Trump’s National Security Council, and Thomas Wysmuller of the Heartland Institute, which disavows manmade climate change. Their exchange calls scientifically established rises in sea levels and temperatures under climate change “part of the nonsense” and urges the NASA head — who was copied in — to “systematically sidestep it.”

Notice leftwinger only put White House physicist?

when did any president have a physicist in the west wing?

leftwinger is winging a trial and error balloon throwing shit in the fan seeing what sticks.

The climate has been warming and cooling constantly for BILLIONS of years....

lol....there have been FIVE ICE AGES......

Well at least Gore made 100 million off milking this phony crisis.....typical lib

39 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well at least Gore made 100 million off milking this phony crisis.....typical lib

I believe C.R. on this subject.

I do not believe Al Gore.

I would not buy a cheap, used, car from Gore, because I cannot trust him.

Nor, could I let him, or his buddy, Bill Clinton, baby-sit my children. 

And everyone know why.      😎

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well, CrimePunk, I know that you are stupid enough to imagine that that irrelevant drivel is somehow a 'killer' rebuttal to the scientific facts about human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes.....but that is because you are a very ignorant moron.

I know too that these facts will be beyond your very limited comprehension as well, but, in reality, the natural climate changes in the Earth's past have no significance to the highly un-natural climate changes occuring now, that are being driven by the enormous un-natural increase in atmospheric greenhouse gas levels, primarily carbon dioxide and methane, created by mankind's activities.

Because you are an anti-science retard, trolling for your puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry, you are certain to come back with some more ignorant stupidity that only impresses your equally retarded rightwingnut butt buddies on this forum. Too bad you brainwashed fools are SO STUPID!!!

13 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

Well, CrimePunk, I know that you are stupid enough to imagine that that irrelevant drivel is somehow a 'killer' rebuttal to the scientific facts about human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes.....but that is because you are a very ignorant moron.

I know too that these facts will be beyond your very limited comprehension as well, but, in reality, the natural climate changes in the Earth's past have no significance to the highly un-natural climate changes occuring now, that are being driven by the enormous un-natural increase in atmospheric greenhouse gas levels, primarily carbon dioxide and methane, created by mankind's activities.

Because you are an anti-science retard, trolling for your puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry, you are certain to come back with some more ignorant stupidity that only impresses your equally retarded rightwingnut butt buddies on this forum. Too bad you brainwashed fools are SO STUPID!!!

Where did your facts come from? How does life defy your intellectual facts without ever saying a word or stopping you from self destruction destroying anyone and anything in your we collective way?