butchyboy

The view, from the left.

being you chose to stick on the right side of thinking outside the box, ever imagine what it looks like from the center of your point of origin as eternally sorted apart now?  Rhetocial question because you only see things from the right of life looking back in of never remaining the same details compounding to the total some of what you are doing currently here.

and the total sum of that is equal to the total sum of those you side with, oppose, ignore.

24 minutes ago, sole result said:

being you chose to stick on the right side of thinking outside the box, ever imagine what it looks like from the center of your point of origin as eternally sorted apart now?  Rhetocial question because you only see things from the right of life looking back in of never remaining the same details compounding to the total some of what you are doing currently here.

and the total sum of that is equal to the total sum of those you side with, oppose, ignore.

You don't know a goddam thing about me you lying cocksucker.

2 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

You don't know a goddam thing about me you lying cocksucker.

Know enough you rather believe now cannot be Eternity than accept your biological position in the population is only eternally sorted apart now. total sum of your behavior is defending what you don't want to know about by silencing anyone adding more than you believe to your faith life is too large to be one of a kind all the time.

3 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

In your educated tiny mind?

i missed where you got your PhD from?

the mind developed from vocabulary after birth speaks. My question, what happened to your brain since born, it was conceived to move your body through life never exceeding the moment here.

Shut up PUNK.  GOD are you ignorant DISGUSTING Treason Monkeys STUPID.  The left has won the popular vote in SIX of the last SEVEN presidential elections. Those are our ONLY national elections.  In the last THREE elections more people voted for Dems than Republicans for Congress too.  Why do you think the GOP keeps working so hard to win the elctions while LOSING the vote?  Your ability to CHEAT and rig elections with voter suppression and gerrymandering won tlast much longer and your side is so PATHETIC it has given UP on trying ton convince Americans you are RIGHT or your policies are better. You KNOW you cant do that. Its why you put all your eggs  in the Russian help and cheating basket.  Soon you will run OUT of the ability to LOSE the vote and win the election and because of the intellectual hole the GOP/Nazi party has built by shaping its message toward the STUPIDEST most RACIST and deplorable MORONS in America. You will be out of power for a generation like after the Great Depression so GFY you simpleminded MORON

36 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK.  GOD are you ignorant DISGUSTING Treason Monkeys STUPID.  The left has won the popular vote in SIX of the last SEVEN presidential elections. Those are our ONLY national elections.  In the last THREE elections more people voted for Dems than Republicans for Congress too.  Why do you think the GOP keeps working so hard to win the elctions while LOSING the vote?  Your ability to CHEAT and rig elections with voter suppression and gerrymandering won tlast much longer and your side is so PATHETIC it has given UP on trying ton convince Americans you are RIGHT or your policies are better. You KNOW you cant do that. Its why you put all your eggs  in the Russian help and cheating basket.  Soon you will run OUT of the ability to LOSE the vote and win the election and because of the intellectual hole the GOP/Nazi party has built by shaping its message toward the STUPIDEST most RACIST and deplorable MORONS in America. You will be out of power for a generation like after the Great Depression so GFY you simpleminded MORON

you addressing the OP or not? I know you ignore me as much as you ignore the self evident reason you exist at all.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

Know enough you rather believe now cannot be Eternity than accept your biological position in the population is only eternally sorted apart now. total sum of your behavior is defending what you don't want to know about by silencing anyone adding more than you believe to your faith life is too large to be one of a kind all the time.

This ^ is what it looks like when a crapstain liberal types with a dick in  his mouth.

6 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

This ^ is what it looks like when a crapstain liberal types with a dick in  his mouth.

This is what happens ^^^^^^ when the corrupted get caught being dishonest or the dishonest doing the corrupting.

Please don't stop. Oh top down, bottom up, lead, follow, front, back, left, right, directing, being directed.<metrics of educated stupidity the way it happened historically to current events.

15 hours ago, sole result said:

This is what happens ^^^^^^ when the corrupted get caught being dishonest or the dishonest doing the corrupting.

Please don't stop. Oh top down, bottom up, lead, follow, front, back, left, right, directing, being directed.<metrics of educated stupidity the way it happened historically to current events.

Dishonest? Zuckercuck supports Trump? Ya lying bastard.

6 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

Dishonest? Zuckercuck supports Trump? Ya lying bastard.

Question, supporting what Donald represents isn't supporting what Donald Trump is, correct? think about what a represenative republic is about?  It isn't one person one vote stupidity takes over nonsense.

It is a thinking person's game, not a recital of maybes.

do you live life like there never was a tomorrow as a safety net? Why would I say that if I didn't understand my position as one of the population being eternally separated now?

I prefer accuracy towards self evident things not time line defintions of what else could it become tomorrow. Really limits whatifism.

20 hours ago, butchyboy said:

the-painting.jpg

Lol at the deluded leftist haters who will continue to lose! Suck it losers!

After they un duck tapped your ass.  How long did you suck the bullies dic*?  You still are.  Joke.  I know you are nobody and thats an upgrade, but if you really want to be somebody.  Don't be a joke to the bullie.

19 hours ago, Debs said:

The left has won the popular vote in SIX of the last SEVEN presidential elections

There is no such thing as "won the popular vote" in a United States presidential election. You're confused.

Do you know anything about the World Series of Major League Baseball? It's the final series of the season, a contest between the champion team of the National League and the champion team of the American League to determine the "World Champion." (Why a contest held between American sports teams would be called a "world" series is a topic for another discussion.)

Anyway, in the World Series, the winner is determined by who wins the most GAMES. it's a "best of seven" contest, where a maximum of seven games are played and the team winning the most games wins the series. The series can also be won in less games, if one team wins four games prior to playing all seven games.

ANYWOO... the games are won by scoring "runs," a process where one point is awarded for each run scored. A tally is kept and the team that scores the most runs in nine "innings" (the period of play) wins the game. Thus, runs count toward the outcome of an individual GAME, but runs do NOT count in regard an overall tally of all games played. Thus it's possible for a team to score more runs than their opponent, yet lose the series. Case in point: In 1960, the World Series was played between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the New York Yankees. While the Pirates scored just 27 total runs to the Yankees 55 total runs, the Pirates won the series because they won more GAMES. You see, the winner of the SERIES is determined by which team wins the most GAMES not who scores the most total RUNS.

This is a great analogy to the US presidential election in which the winner is determined by who wins the most electoral votes of STATES (games) not who garners the most INDIVIDUAL votes cast (runs). There is no "winner" of the total national popular vote. The individual votes determine the winner of a STATE (game) and do NOT count toward an overall tally of the nation.

So see, the presidential election has RULES ... like in baseball ... and to ignore the rules and argue for an outcome that doesn't follow the rules is rather childish, right? You might as well complain that the New York Yankees should have won the 1960 World Series since they scored more than DOUBLE the runs of the Pirates. But, just as with your complaint about the outcome of the last presidential election, you would be pissing in the wind.

Got it now, you STUPID Treason Monkey PUNK??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_World_Series

The WORDS won the popular vote MEAN something. If you are too STUPID to know what that is I am not surprised and dont care but YES it does mean something and it DOES exist.. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID.

Your analogy is STUPID and unrepresentative because the OBJECT of elections is to win the most votes. THAT is the game. A better analogy would be the two teams in each GAME based the winner on who scored in the most INNINGS so one team might scort three in the first two in the third and six in the fifth and LOSE to the other team that scored once in the second twice in the third twice in the fifth and once in the seventh and even though the FIRST team scored 11 runs and SCORING is the point.   and the second scored only 6 runs but scored them in FOUR different innings

You can make all the EXCUSES you want about why you SHOULD win elections WITHOUT winning the VOTES it means you are making EXCUSES. You are NOT trying to convince Americans you are RIGHT you are not trying to GET the most votes. You are NOT trying to show you represent the MOST people. Just that you SHOULD keep power you HAVE NOT EARNED

Now GFY you pathetic Treason Monkey TRAITOR

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

anyone not obeying our ^^^^^^ trained opinion is a treason monkey for wanting a life of their own "we" cannot have controlling what others are supposed to believe possible.

Your vapid gibberish means no more today than it did yesterday. IF you werent STUPID you could explain yourself without GIBBERISH.  You cannot because you are stupid and you BORE me and I suspect most everybody else.

You are a LIAR. I disagree with people who are NOT Trump Treason Monkeys and do not call them such.You are a LIAR and you STUPIDITY is boring

1 hour ago, Debs said:

The WORDS won the popular vote MEAN something. If you are too STUPID to know what that is I am not surprised and dont care but YES it does mean something and it DOES exist.. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID.

Your analogy is STUPID and unrepresentative because the OBJECT of elections is to win the most votes. THAT is the game. A better analogy would be the two teams in each GAME based the winner on who scored in the most INNINGS so one team might scort three in the first two in the third and six in the fifth and LOSE to the other team that scored once in the second twice in the third twice in the fifth and once in the seventh and even though the FIRST team scored 11 runs and SCORING is the point.   and the second scored only 6 runs but scored them in FOUR different innings

You can make all the EXCUSES you want about why you SHOULD win elections WITHOUT winning the VOTES it means you are making EXCUSES. You are NOT trying to convince Americans you are RIGHT you are not trying to GET the most votes. You are NOT trying to show you represent the MOST people. Just that you SHOULD keep power you HAVE NOT EARNED

You obviously have no idea how our system of government works.

4 hours ago, Sane said:

After they un duck tapped your ass.  How long did you suck the bullies dic*?  You still are.  Joke.  I know you are nobody and thats an upgrade, but if you really want to be somebody.  Don't be a joke to the bullie.

Moron can't even write intelligently. Your mom is still sucking my dick.

5 hours ago, sole result said:

Question, supporting what Donald represents isn't supporting what Donald Trump is, correct? think about what a represenative republic is about?  It isn't one person one vote stupidity takes over nonsense.

It is a thinking person's game, not a recital of maybes.

do you live life like there never was a tomorrow as a safety net? Why would I say that if I didn't understand my position as one of the population being eternally separated now?

I prefer accuracy towards self evident things not time line defintions of what else could it become tomorrow. Really limits whatifism.

Save your rants for the prison head shrink pole sucker.

3 hours ago, Debs said:

The popular vote has never elected a president and the day it does we will have began the second American revolution. Be there scunt.

5 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

Moron can't even write intelligently. Your mom is still sucking my dick.

No that's your boyfriend.  Listen it's simple.  The Trumptards have been loseser all their lives.  Aka You.   You cheat to win an election.  You put the stupidest assh*le on the planet in the white house and now he is destroying our place in the world.  You protect the criminal in the largest cover up in history.  You MINDLESSLY believe anything the right wing nut media machine makes up.  

1 hour ago, Sane said:

No that's your boyfriend.  Listen it's simple.  The Trumptards have been loseser all their lives.  Aka You.   You cheat to win an election.  You put the stupidest assh*le on the planet in the white house and now he is destroying our place in the world.  You protect the criminal in the largest cover up in history.  You MINDLESSLY believe anything the right wing nut media machine makes up.  

You lie 24/7 like all regressive pieces of crap.

On 6/14/2019 at 3:35 PM, butchyboy said:

the-painting.jpg

Lol at the deluded leftist haters who will continue to lose! Suck it losers!

Since Trump won the presidency the only thing the dems have won is the right to call themselves.....loony.

44 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

You lie 24/7 like all regressive pieces of crap.

You my friend are living in a fantasy land.  They want to make sure they keep their little puppet (you) in line.