RayDonavin

Demrat directive from 1943

Shut up PUNK. Your stupidity lies and childishness are getting BORING so GFY

53 minutes ago, Debs said:

Talk about stupid,childish, and boring...

Hypocrite heal thyself!

GFY PUNK!

You can GFY too PUNK.  You Treason Monkey MORONS ACT like childish PUNKS I have no reason to treat you any other way THAN as the childish PUNKS you are

7 minutes ago, Debs said:

You can GFY too PUNK.  You Treason Monkey MORONS ACT like childish PUNKS I have no reason to treat you any other way THAN as the childish PUNKS you are

I thought you had me blocked you lying cunt!

Get bent you sloppy germ infested meat hole!

I can check in on you easy enough you IGNORANT Treason Monkey PUNK. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID GFY child

21 minutes ago, Debs said:

I can check in on you easy enough you IGNORANT Treason Monkey PUNK. GOD Treason Monkeys are STUPID GFY child

Shove your head back up your ass ... your fresh oxygen time is up.

45 minutes ago, Debs said:

You mean by using one of your other personalities?

I'm going to start calling you Sybil... since she was a lying cunt too.

GOD you are stupid by using the OPTIONS given by the site.  I put my curser on your nick and it gives me the option to check THAT post.Seriously it is so TIRESOME to have to treat every single one of you pathetic STUPID Treason Monkey like  you are five years old because you are too STUPID to understand virtually ANYTHING

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Hey tranz you need to take some Xanax man I know you're transitioning to a woman but you don't have to start being bitchy right off. I mean it's not like you're really going to experience PMS

3 minutes ago, Debs said:

GOD you are stupid by using the OPTIONS given by the site.  I put my curser on your nick and it gives me the option to check THAT post.Seriously it is so TIRESOME to have to treat every single one of you pathetic STUPID Treason Monkey like  you are five years old because you are too STUPID to understand virtually ANYTHING

So... you claim to have me on ignore, but bypass the feature on every one of my posts, because you just have to see what I'm saying... and you call me stupid.

That was a statement, not a question.

I get the feeling that your mood swings are such that you have a different screen name for what ever mood you happen to be in at the time, right?

Debs is your manic personality obviously.