Sign in to follow this  
XavierOnassis

Trump wants to redefine our Presidential elections

The real purpose of our presidential elections is to choose a competent leader. It is NOT to hurl dirt and insults, as Trump seems to define it.  The objective of every presidential candidate should be to demonstrate objectively why they are the better choice, NOT to demean the other candidates. FDR was an excellent president, certainly a better one than Hoover, Landon, Willkie and Dewey, but he was not a well man and was incapable of  walking or even standing up. If his disabilities had been an issue, this country would have been  much worse off.

He stupidly told Stephenopolous that he would listen to dirt from foreign countries, which could include China, Russia, or North Korea. Keep in mind that it is possible to make fake videos and audio interviews.

This seems to have outraged even a suckup like Lindsey Graham, and now he says that he would report this to the FBI. But of course, Trump did not say this under oath and he is a known liar.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The real purpose of our presidential elections is to choose a competent leader. It is NOT to hurl dirt and insults, as Trump seems to define it.  The objective of every presidential candidate should be to demonstrate objectively why they are the better choice, NOT to demean the other candidates. FDR was an excellent president, certainly a better one than Hoover, Landon, Willkie and Dewey, but he was not a well man and was incapable of  walking or even standing up. If his disabilities had been an issue, this country would have been  much worse off.

He stupidly told Stephenopolous that he would listen to dirt from foreign countries, which could include China, Russia, or North Korea. Keep in mind that it is possible to make fake videos and audio interviews.

This seems to have outraged even a suckup like Lindsey Graham, and now he says that he would report this to the FBI. But of course, Trump did not say this under oath and he is a known liar.

So it's ok when a Democrat (Hillary the Bad word)  has a foreign entry  provide them with dirt on their opponent that's fine and dandy...you people would justify any means to your end 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

trump is the best leader since...…...Andrew Jackson...yer a bitch

Nobody should agree to "debate" Trump in the upcoming election.  He'll stalk the stage photo-bombing the Democratic candidate, making weird faces and interrupting their responses with non-sequiturs, random insults, name calling, etc.  The Democratic nominee should run their campaign, making their appearances, granting their interviews, etc.  Just pretend Trump does not exist.  There is no need to pretend that a TV network-organized "debate" is about anything other than selling advertisements.  It is not essential or even useful for determining where candidates stand.  As long as Trump is running, it can serve no purpose.

43 minutes ago, splunch said:

Nobody should agree to "debate" Trump in the upcoming election.  He'll stalk the stage photo-bombing the Democratic candidate, making weird faces and interrupting their responses with non-sequiturs, random insults, name calling, etc.  The Democratic nominee should run their campaign, making their appearances, granting their interviews, etc.  Just pretend Trump does not exist.  There is no need to pretend that a TV network-organized "debate" is about anything other than selling advertisements.  It is not essential or even useful for determining where candidates stand.  As long as Trump is running, it can serve no purpose.

I agree.

The best way to approach this election would be to ignore Trump as much as possible, no matter what.

Ignore the impeachment, the twitter feed, the insanity, the gossip, the insults, the bullying, the fascism... and focus exclusively on what Biden is going to do for the country.

Make the actual politician the focus and ignore the troll.

It will be like he doesn't even exist.

And then he will lose.

26 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I agree.

The best way to approach this election would be to ignore Trump as much as possible, no matter what.

Ignore the impeachment, the twitter feed, the insanity, the gossip, the insults, the bullying, the fascism... and focus exclusively on what Biden is going to do for the country.

And then he will lose.

Pretend he's not there so he can't hurt us lol he's going to mop the floor with slow Joe's ass he doesn't stand a chance against Trump, people don't want Obama 2.0 that's all your side is offering

6 minutes ago, Poppaduck said:

Pretend he's not there so he can't hurt us lol he's going to mop the floor with slow Joe's ass he doesn't stand a chance against Trump, people don't want Obama 2.0 that's all your side is offering

Cheeto doesn't have the intellectual wattage to debate any of the Democratic candidates.  He's barely literate and couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag.  All he'll do is lie and hurl insults.  

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

I agree.

And then he will lose.

DJ want to be in the lime-light.  Not, every-other day, but everyday.  

And for some reason, he has managed to figure out how to do it.          😎

31 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Cheeto doesn't have the intellectual wattage to debate any of the Democratic candidates.  He's barely literate and couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag.  All he'll do is lie and hurl insults.  

DJ beat 16 highly intelligent, professional, politicians in the GOP primary.  Most of those were lawyers with high levels of debate skills.

Then he beat Hillary---"like a rented mule". 

She also a lawyer with 50yrs. of political experience. 

I don't think underestimating DJ...….. is in the Dem-boy's best interest.       😎

7 hours ago, RollingRock said:

And the moderators will cheat by giving the the Dems the questions before hand what's your point? 

Trump wants to redefine our Presidential elections

LOL!    That's the pot calling the kettle black.

14 hours ago, Poppaduck said:

And the moderators will cheat by giving the the Dems the questions before hand what's your point? 

Hillary isn't running this time.  

Just now, RollingRock said:

Didn't you hear? Hillary is the President of the United States!!!!

23 hours ago, splunch said:

Nobody should agree to "debate" Trump in the upcoming election. 

I  agree !

The democraps should show the world what a bunch of spineless sissies they are.

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Will be the same outcome the Dems will rig the primary so an establishment candidate (Biden) Will be the one running again Trump, your party is so fractured a good 1/3 of your base is far left commies that will stay home (again) if comrade Sanders doesn't get the nomination I think it's looking pretty grim for the Dems come 2020 

16 minutes ago, Poppaduck said:

Will be the same outcome the Dems will rig the primary so an establishment candidate (Biden) Will be the one running again Trump, your party is so fractured a good 1/3 of your base is far left commies that will stay home (again) if comrade Sanders doesn't get the nomination I think it's looking pretty grim for the Dems come 2020 

There are a half dozen Dem candidates that could beat Trump.  However, I'm not a Democrat; I'm currently an Independent.  I'm all about ridding this country of the stench of Trump (as well as his brand of unethical, win-at-all costs politics).  This guy is a national disgrace and a threat to our democracy.  

22 hours ago, Toldya said:

I agree.

And then he will lose.

Trump doesn't exist! Tell me it was just a nightmare I had!

12 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

There are a half dozen Dem candidates that could beat Trump.  However, I'm not a Democrat; I'm currently an Independent.  I'm all about ridding this country of the stench of Trump (as well as his brand of unethical, win-at-all costs politics).  This guy is a national disgrace and a threat to our democracy.  

Just 5.5 more years...…..and then we will talk about a new face in the white house.

Heheheheheeeeeeeeee………..😊

25 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Party is not fractured. Turn off FOX

Don't watch fox bozo maybe you should turn off cnn/msnbc 

Just now, Poppaduck said:

Don't watch fox bozo maybe you should turn off cnn/msnbc 

I don't watch TV. Then you're just a deliberate liar. 

20 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You're right he is a threat to your democracy and it's beautiful

1 minute ago, Poppaduck said:

You're right he is a threat to your democracy and it's beautiful

Then you admit you're a fascist.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I don't watch TV. Then you're just a deliberate liar. 

Im a liar because I said I don't watch fox? I really don't.. just another tentacle from military industrial complex