Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skans

Joe Biden's Poll Numbers Continue To Slide Downward...

Recommended Posts

A CNN/Des Moines Register poll from June 2-5 shows Biden’s lead in Iowa slipping, as Sanders and Warren close the gap. Biden currently sits at 24% of Registered Democrats while Sanders and Warren are at 16 percent and 15 percent respectively.   if Democrats hope to win back the White House they must adopt a centrist approach, but Biden is showing some alarming weakness for Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

2013:

 

Biden and son Hunter took AF1 to China.  

 

One week later....The Chinese govt invested ONE BILLION into Hunter's investment group.......

 

This will play non-stop months before the election....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe Biden is so old….he sold hot-dogs from a cart....at the Battle of Gettysburg.     😊

 

Biden's 'day in the sun' is over.  The Dem train has left the station---without Biden.

Biden will not be the Dem nominee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Joe Biden is so old….he sold hot-dogs from a cart....at the Battle of Gettysburg.     😊

 

Biden's 'day in the sun' is over.  The Dem train has left the station---without Biden.

Biden will not be the Dem nominee.

LOW-E JOE!!....he'll be stumbling over words/phrases during 1st debate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

2013:

 

Biden and son Hunter took AF1 to China.  

 

One week later....The Chinese govt invested ONE BILLION into Hunter's investment group.......

 

This will play non-stop months before the election....lol

Trump set-up the Dems yesterday.  He set them up---and now he will mow them down---with their own words.

Trump is crazy---crazy like a fox.       😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like more and more people have watched that vid where he's pawing a little girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

""he'll be stumbling over words/phrases""

 

 

 

maybe he should start using your POS's 4th grade vocabulary that you Uneducated rednecks relate to so easily

 

 

 

More than 60,000 mental health professionals have signed John’s petition, which states:

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Trump set-up the Dems yesterday.  He set them up---and now he will mow them down---with their own words.

Trump is crazy---crazy like a fox.       😎

I know...so great, so funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all the news stories and Republican lies about Joe Biden, there has been very little movement in the polls. 

 

Screen_Shot_2019_04_25_at_9.04.25_AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

For all the news stories and Republican lies about Joe Biden, there has been very little movement in the polls. 

 

Screen_Shot_2019_04_25_at_9.04.25_AM.png

 

That's true, Olivaw.  The most movement I'm seeing is with Liz Warren (who is moving up, up, up).  Everyone else is pretty much the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""he'll be stumbling over words/phrases""

 

 

 

maybe he should start using your POS's 4th grade vocabulary that you Uneducated rednecks relate to so easily

 

 

 

More than 60,000 mental health professionals have signed John’s petition, which states:

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”

Oh...like Pelosi does so the "sheep" will understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

 

That's true, Olivaw.  The most movement I'm seeing is with Liz Warren (who is moving up, up, up).  Everyone else is pretty much the same.

 

Warren is running an excellent primary campaign, RR. Her policy proposals are second to none. IMO she deserves to be in the top two. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will find out where we really stand as the field starts to thin out.  Democrats left of Biden are spread across the other 20+ candidates right now.  As they drop out, their supporters will coalesce around fewer candidates.  There are only two real candidates:  Biden/Centrists vs. Everyone Else.

 

Warren 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

 

Warren is running an excellent primary campaign, RR. Her policy proposals are second to none. IMO she deserves to be in the top two. 

 

I don't disagree, although I'm a Bernie supporter.  I'm considering donating to Warren as well.  I would have no problem supporting her as the nominee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, splunch said:

We will find out where we really stand as the field starts to thin out.  Democrats left of Biden are spread across the other 20+ candidates right now.  As they drop out, their supporters will coalesce around fewer candidates.  There are only two real candidates:  Biden/Centrists vs. Everyone Else.

 

Warren 2020

So True.  Everyone is to the left of Biden (with the exception of maybe Delaney).  What a difference a few years makes.  :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden's Poll Numbers Continue To Slide Downward...

 

...as his creepy hands slide down all over little girls...

 

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

^^^ Sick Shooter continues to lie.

 

Yeah, the video is fake. HAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It doesn't matter who the Democrats nominate. The Republican lie machine will be out in full force. 

 

No need to address Republican lies about our nominee. Just remind voters that Republicans are liars. Remember the whopper about John McCain's illegitimate child? How about the swift boaters, the birthers, the health truthers, Benghazi ... LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

...as his creepy hands slide down all over little girls...

 

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

 

It that right hand rubbing her ASS???

 

awkward news GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • By teacher

    All lives matter.


  • By teacher

    Double post deleted.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...