Sign in to follow this  
Skans

Iran Identified As Country Responsible For Blowing Up Oil Tankers...

Iranian officials refused Abe's overtures in an attempt to resolve differences between the nations on trade, then attacked Japanese ships carrying goods.  The proof fond implicating Iran are videos and photographs caught  the Iranian Revolutionary Guard red-handed removing an unexploded mine with Iranian markings from one of the tankers following the explosion. 

What will be the retaliation for this act of war?

Trump wants Iran to move out of the neighborhood. He has made it impossible for  Iran to sell its major export.

He is pushing Iran to retaliate against what is a blockade, which is an act of war.

A few tankers sunk in a strategic place in the Strait of Hormuz  could make it very difficult for  Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain to export its oil and gas. This is like sinking ships in the Suez Canal and making navigation through it in the 1960's.

Tankers will not enter if they are threatened with being sunk because they cannot get insurance.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

Iran Identified As Country Responsible For Blowing Up Oil Tankers...

Iranian officials refused Abe's overtures in an attempt to resolve differences between the nations on trade, then attacked Japanese ships carrying goods.  The proof fond implicating Iran are videos and photographs caught  the Iranian Revolutionary Guard red-handed removing an unexploded mine with Iranian markings from one of the tankers following the explosion.

33919d1332106552-possible-do-p3go-gt-don

The video could barely display markings of (what appeared to be) the Japanese-owned tanker Kokuka Courageous , yet.....Teabaggers'/Trumpoids' magical-vision I.D.'d Iranian-markings on the mine.

Yeah.....that makes a lotta sense.

tenor.gif

Why would Iran put markings on a mine? So if it got lost, it could be returned to its rightful owner?

In movies all bombs come with an accurate count down device. This makes it more suspense for for the viewers, but realistically, such a count down device in the real world would require a password or dongle to display the actual minutes to the time of explosion accurately.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

The press has no business reporting that there is any proof of Iran attacking anyone.  There is nothing but the war mongers' word that the images show what they say it shows.  

I thought Fake News Trump Supporters were all suspicious of fake news, super smart, tricky thinkers?

It's only Fake News when Trump doesn't like it, I guess.

There is as much evidence showing that the Saudi Prince murdered Khashoggi but the U.S. took no action.

Trump policy.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

How is the US blockade of Iran's export NOT an act of war?

Iran is obviously being provoked by US threats to retaliate against any country that buys Iran's petroleum?

How many Saudi, Emiri Bahraini, and Qatari tankers are going to be crossing a flaming sea?

Just now, Scout said:

There is as much evidence showing that the Saudi Prince murdered Khashoggi but the U.S. took no action.

Trump policy.

Looks like our press is still firmly in the pocket of the war mongers.  Fifteen years is apparently long ago enough for Americans to forget the lies and propaganda that got us into Iraq.  Are we really this stupid?

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

Looks like our press is still firmly in the pocket of the war mongers.  Fifteen years is apparently long ago enough for Americans to forget the lies and propaganda that got us into Iraq.  Are we really this stupid?

WE are not,. but Trump is a world class ignoramus.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

WE are not,. but Trump is a world class ignoramus.

We did it in 2003.  We are poised to see it happen again.

Congress must act to block the executive from unilaterally starting wars.  Immediately.

Just now, splunch said:

We did it in 2003.  We are poised to see it happen again.

Congress must act to block the executive from unilaterally starting wars.  Immediately.

This should be done, I agree.

Man, I wish Congress had stopped Hilly and Bammy from turning Libya

into a terrorist controlled wasteland and failed state.  

Seems we have 2 war parties now

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How is the US blockade of Iran's export NOT an act of war?

Iran is obviously being provoked by US threats to retaliate against any country that buys Iran's petroleum?

How many Saudi, Emiri Bahraini, and Qatari tankers are going to be crossing a flaming sea?

Don't need them....Midland/Odessa is pumping more OIL than these Towel-Heads that has raped Americans for 75 years. 

2 minutes ago, KMode said:

Don't need them....Midland/Odessa is pumping more OIL than these Towel-Heads that has raped Americans for 75 years. 

You are a buffoon! US companies cannot replace all the oil that is being supplied to the entire rest of the world (China, Japan, Europe, Africa, Australia). This oil does not belong to the US, it belongs to Big Oil, and Big Oil is not your friend, my friend or anyone's friend.

The total amount of oil reserves is limited. Refineries that are calibrated for Iranian, Saudi, Emiri, Iraqi crude cannot  be readily altered  to process oil from other sources.

If oil from the Persian Gulf is taken off the market, will this have a effect on the price you pay? Will oil producing countries are not getting paid, would this have an effect on the US economy?

5 hours ago, Skans said:

What is it about people of character blaming the whole cast for the actions of a few regardless bottom up of top down rank of their specific ideology and geographical location?

seems those making a end of the world scenario are the major conflict not the few that fired the torpedo or those owning the means to transport raw materials to supply a third party geographical location.

43 minutes ago, splunch said:

Looks like our press is still firmly in the pocket of the war mongers. 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

......ESPECIALLY when you're making no effort to READ any of them!!!

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeos unequivocal assertion that Tehran was responsible also marks a departure from the Reagan administration’s cautious rhetoric during the Tanker War, Sick said, adding that the Trump administrations eagerness to assign blame for Thursday’s attacks could fuel an escalation of the conflict.

Former undersecretary of state Burns added that the Trump administration had put itself into a more precarious position by withdrawing from the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal last year — a decision U.S. allies in Europe opposed.

“We have fewer friends because we left without securing the agreement of our friends in doing so — that’s what is different between these two crises,” Burns said."

58a4ed7254905724008b4e3d-750-563.jpg

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

......ESPECIALLY when you're making no effort to READ any of them!!!

Read between the lines. Words describe, actions define. You talk one way and behave another I instinctively pay attention to your alterier motives at trying to take over what is left from the two side you got fighting each other over hyperbole you manifested against both and I can even stretch both sides to 14 separate social narratives beyond your own.

Now do your little emocons to do whatever you do to mock me, it is pure symbolism to avoid the substance of your behavior anyway.

You instinctively post mindless gibberish, at best really dumb ideas as poorly expressed as possible.

27 minutes ago, KMode said:

....Midland/Odessa is pumping more OIL than these Towel-Heads....

pillow.gif

hitchens-razor.png

10 minutes ago, sole result said:

Now do your little emocons to do......    7043.gif

Finally starting to appreciate 'em, are you???

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

Finally starting to appreciate 'em, are you???

that is your gambit. I like centering around my original point of origin. here is the thing, I know I am destructable, Being eternally sorted apart is undefeatable especially by pretending it doesn't exist in plain sight.

This reminds me a lot of the runup to the Iraq DISASTER. Bush and Cheney should have been charged for WARCRIMES for lying us into that war. I hope we arent dumb enough to fall for it again but Treason Monkeys are stupid and easily used and brainwashed

7 hours ago, Skans said:

False flag...pure and simple.

That grainy video in NO WAY proves that Iran must have done the attacks. Those that released the video say they are Iranians...ZERO proof that they are...just their word.

False flag...PERIOD.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-14/japanese-tanker-owner-denies-ship-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-14/seven-reasons-be-highly-skeptical-gulf-oman-incident