Jump to content
BIGTEX

YEP! NAZIS WERE SOCIALISTS. DUMBOCRATS ARE SOCIALISTS. ERGO . . . DUMBOCRATS ARE NAZIS!

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Fascism has nothing to do with racism. 

 

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with racism, but the ones that everybody hates so much were racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with racism, but the ones that everybody hates so much were racist.

The cradle to grave overarching fascist government promoted by today's progressives isn't based on racism. Like the bolshevik revolution, it's based on class envy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The cradle to grave overarching fascist government promoted by today's progressives isn't based on racism. Like the bolshevik revolution, it's based on class envy.

 

Fascism is ANTI-egalitarian.

It is the OPPOSITE of socialism.

 

Bill Gates has class envy?

Warren Buffet has class envy?

Soros?

All of Hollywood??

 

Believe it or not, people are capable of looking past themselves and desiring a harmonious society, not a collection of individuals who step on each other to get what they think they deserve.

 

I don't know what online RWNJ schithole gave you this class envy narrative, but it sounds to me like they're incapable of seeing the world through anything but the prism of their own douchey personality... and if you honestly believe that all anyone really wants to do is fill their lives with meaningless crap and prove they're better than everyone else, you don't understand people at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Fascism is ANTI-egalitarian.

It is the OPPOSITE of socialism.

 

Bill Gates has class envy?

Warren Buffet has class envy?

Soros?

All of Hollywood??

 

Believe it or not, people are capable of looking past themselves and desiring a harmonious society, not a collection of individuals who step on each other to get what they think they deserve.

 

I don't know what online RWNJ schithole gave you this class envy narrative, but it sounds to me like they're incapable of seeing the world through anything but the prism of their own douchey personality... and if you honestly believe that all anyone really wants to do is fill their lives with meaningless crap and prove they're better than everyone else, you don't understand people at all.

I don't see them as opposites. Impact on individual citizens is identical. Collecting power and control under an all powerful centralized government is a feature of both. Hitler's band of misfits were all socialist and fascist so they obviously are not mutually exclusive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I don't see them as opposites. Impact on individual citizens is identical. Collecting power and control under an all powerful centralized government is a feature of both. Hitler's band of misfits were all socialist and fascist so they obviously are not mutually exclusive. 

 

It has nothing to do with the size of the government.

It's about what the government does with its power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

It has nothing to do with the size of the government.

It's about what the government does with its power.

Size, power, and influence breed abuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Size, power, and influence breed abuse. 

 

It depends on how it's run.

When corporations become bigger, more powerful and more influentiual than the government, you applaud their success.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

It depends on how it's run.

When corporations become bigger, more powerful and more influentiual than the government, you applaud their success.

 

And fear their powers. I don't support cancerous all consuming monopolies. They have a habit of stifling advancement and competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIGTEX said:

It's all right here in black and white, folks!

 

TO BE A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TO BE A FASCIST!

 

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE FASCIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 

Facts are facts.

 

https://mises.org/library/why-nazism-was-socialism-and-why-socialism-totalitarian

 

First thing Racist POS scumbag klansman

 

The term socialism is polysemantic , as no two groups of people can agree on what it means

 

Some thinks Socialism is State ownership and nationalization of its productive industries

some thinks socialism is state ownership on behalf of its workers

some thinks socialism is community or social ownership of the mode of production

some thinks socialism is when the workers own the means of production

some thinks socialism is the transitory stage capitalism to Communism 

 

The only thing most can agree on is Socialism and capitalism are on opposite ends of the spectrum

 

You obviously don't know what fascism is

 

And Hitler wasn't a traditional socialist, his nazi philosophy was based on the Volkisch movement of earlier German period, his philosophy was race based compared to international socIalism based on class structure and struggles 

 

Nazism was anti-parliament, anti-immigration, anti-Semitic, they believed in racial superiority and they were anti capitalists.


Hitler modeled the Nazi regime after the Italian model from the speeches down to the Brown shirts, the difference between Hitler’s Nazi’s and Mussolini’s fascists is the race factor.


Mussolini wasn’t anti-Semitic, he wasn’t against the Jews as he had Jews in his party, and one of his mistresses was Jewish her name was  Margherita Grassini,, he only implemented Anti-Semitic laws after Germany bailed his country out after war losses after war losses and towards the end of the war became a Puppet for the Nazi’s.
 

As much as I despise the Democrat plantation party , they are not nazis by any stretch of the imagination 

 

facts are facts and they don't lie unlike you POS klansman.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

And fear their powers. I don't support cancerous all consuming monopolies. They have a habit of stifling advancement and competition.

 

We already had a discussion where I showed you forms of socialism and even communism that don't depend on enlarging the state. Now you're back to insisting that all socialists want a larger, all-encompassing state. The state is a TOOL to accomplish the end goal of true equality-- if that isn't its purpose, then you're not talking about socialism. It isn't about amassing power or reverting back to despotism or simply replacing one group of capitalists with another.

 

The core value of socialism is equality. You don't value equality if you simply want what others have. You don't value equality if you create a state that suppresses the will of people in favour of the interests of the elites. You don't value equality if you take what you desire from others without any regard for their interests.

 

The reason you believe that humans are inherently selfish, easily corrupted, cruel... is because you live in a capitalist society and those are late capitalist values, and you can't see past them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

We already had a discussion where I showed you forms of socialism and even communism that don't depend on enlarging the state. Now you're back to insisting that all socialists want a larger, all-encompassing state. The state is a TOOL to accomplish the end goal of true equality-- if that isn't its purpose, then you're not talking about socialism. It isn't about amassing power or reverting back to despotism or simply replacing one group of capitalists with another.

 

The core value of socialism is equality. You don't value equality if you simply want what others have. You don't value equality if you create a state that suppresses the will of people in favour of the interests of the elites. You don't value equality if you take what you desire from others without any regard for their interests.

 

The reason you believe that humans are inherently selfish, easily corrupted, cruel... is because you live in a capitalist society and those are late capitalist values, and you can't see past them.

I have a few stamps on my passport. I have seen humanity at their best and worst. I don't believe socialism works. Communist Vietnam has some of the happiest and poorest people I have ever encountered. They were also the most capitalist people I have ever encountered. I don't fault the laudable goals of socialism but cannot ignore its spectacular failures over the past 100 years. The failings you wrongly attribute to capitalism are universal human failings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

I have a few stamps on my passport. I have seen humanity at their best and worst. I don't believe socialism works. Communist Vietnam has some of the happiest and poorest people I have ever encountered. They were also the most capitalist people I have ever encountered. I don't fault the laudable goals of socialism but cannot ignore its spectacular failures over the past 100 years. The failings you wrongly attribute to capitalism are universal human failings. 

 

Vietnam suffered through two consecutive wars and was never a rich nation to begin with. And you're only judging how great a country is by how much sh!t its people own, not by how well it works as a nation or as a society. It's not a secret to anyone that America is barely holding itself together at the moment... and while you keep scapegoating approaches that have never been tried it keeps getting worse.

 

They aren't human failings, they are American failings and the byproduct of social conditioning that has been pushed on the American people for over a century... and has also infected the rest of the world via its ubiquitous cultural exports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

It's all right here in black and white, folks!

 

TO BE A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TO BE A FASCIST!

 

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE FASCIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 

Facts are facts.

 

https://mises.org/library/why-nazism-was-socialism-and-why-socialism-totalitarian

Fact is, EVERYTHING you post is fascist.  You want to kill liberalism = fascism.  You want to punish darkies = Fascism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

facts are facts and they don't lie unlike you POS klansman.

 

 

I hearby put you in the group of smart conservatives.  I wish it wasn't such a lonely group.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, slideman said:

Nazis were not socialists

Most Democrats are not socialists

Ergo Tex is an idiot

It was the National SOCIALIST Party, queerboy.

 

Never forget that FACT.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

First thing Racist POS scumbag klansman

 

The term socialism is polysemantic , as no two groups of people can agree on what it means

 

Some thinks Socialism is State ownership and nationalization of its productive industries

some thinks socialism is state ownership on behalf of its workers

some thinks socialism is community or social ownership of the mode of production

some thinks socialism is when the workers own the means of production

some thinks socialism is the transitory stage capitalism to Communism 

 

The only thing most can agree on is Socialism and capitalism are on opposite ends of the spectrum

 

You obviously don't know what fascism is

 

And Hitler wasn't a traditional socialist, his nazi philosophy was based on the Volkisch movement of earlier German period, his philosophy was race based compared to international socIalism based on class structure and struggles 

 

Nazism was anti-parliament, anti-immigration, anti-Semitic, they believed in racial superiority and they were anti capitalists.


Hitler modeled the Nazi regime after the Italian model from the speeches down to the Brown shirts, the difference between Hitler’s Nazi’s and Mussolini’s fascists is the race factor.


Mussolini wasn’t anti-Semitic, he wasn’t against the Jews as he had Jews in his party, and one of his mistresses was Jewish her name was  Margherita Grassini,, he only implemented Anti-Semitic laws after Germany bailed his country out after war losses after war losses and towards the end of the war became a Puppet for the Nazi’s.
 

As much as I despise the Democrat plantation party , they are not nazis by any stretch of the imagination 

 

facts are facts and they don't lie unlike you POS klansman.

 

 

BIGTEX, with his credentials as an adjunct professor of history at a prestigious private college, knows more about fascists, the Nazis, the commies and the socialists than you will ever start to be able to learn.

 

That's ANOTHER reason that BIGTEX can ASSERT the following:

 

Nazis were Socialists.

 

Dumbocrats are socialists.

 

Ergo, DUMBOCRATS ARE NAZIS.

 

The Dumbocrat Party is the de facto Nazi Party of the United States.

 

Facts are facts, even when those facts DESTROY LIBERAL LIES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a LIAR a RACIST PIG a Nazi lover and a disease not to mention a sad pathetic PUNK begging us for attention but THIS stupidity is just ridiculous. If Nazis were Socialists why did they put socialists in CONCENTRATION CAMPS right next to Jews. Gypsies and Seventh Day Adventists?

 

https://www.britannica.com/story/were-the-nazis-socialists

 

Were the Nazis socialists? No, not in any meaningful way, and certainly not after 1934. 

 

To that end, he paid lip service to the tenets suggested by a name like National Socialist German Workers’ Party, but his primary—indeed, sole—focus was on achieving power whatever the cost and advancing his racist, anti-Semitic agenda. 

 

Within two months Hitler achieved full dictatorial power through the Enabling Act. In April 1933 communists, socialists, democrats, and Jews were purged from the German civil service, and trade unions were outlawed the following month. That July Hitler banned all political parties other than his own, and prominent members of the German Communist Party and the Social Democratic Party were arrested and imprisoned in concentration camps.

 

You  are a LIAR Tex. We already KNEW that but this is just a mindless and STUPID lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Fact is, EVERYTHING you post is fascist.  You want to kill liberalism = fascism.  You want to punish darkies = Fascism. 

Not true.

 

BIGTEX is NOT a liberal.

 

Ergo, BIGTEX is not a fascist.

 

Facts are facts, EVEN WHEN THEY DESTROY LIBERAL LIES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

You are a LIAR a RACIST PIG a Nazi lover and a disease not to mention a sad pathetic PUNK begging us for attention but THIS stupidity is just ridiculous. If Nazis were Socialists why did they put socialists in CONCENTRATION CAMPS right next to Jews. Gypsies and Seventh Day Adventists?

Not all socialists like one another.

 

DUHHHHHHHHH!

 

Why did Stalin EXECUTE OTHER COMMIES, DUMBASS?

 

(Is it REALLY supposed to be THIS EASY, folks?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I hearby put you in the group of smart conservatives.  I wish it wasn't such a lonely group.   :)

BIGTEX, from personal experience, can assure you that, contrary to public perception, it is NOT lonely at the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOD you are stupid. So they WERE socialists though the scholarly article I cited said DIRECT they were NOT and they DID outlaw socialism and put socialists in concentration camps but they were still.... Seriously even YOU Cannot possibly be THIS STUPID.

 

You are a LIAR its that simple.  This thread is a LIE and you are a LIAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×