TrumpBGoneSoon

Tennessee pastor, former deputy calls for LGBT executions during sermon

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/tennessee-pastor-former-deputy-calls-for-lgbt-executions-during-sermon/?fbclid=IwAR3bbJAkuW16HAHxPhtNCU0Oijjf5X8r-dkMxbK8NXLlU7I2BMW3LVH4PpM

KNOXVILLE, TN (WBIR) A veteran Tennessee sheriff’s office detective and Baptist pastor is under fire for calling gay, bisexual and transgender people “freaks” and “reprobates” who deserved to be executed by the government.

Grayson Fritts, a 20-year Knox County Sheriff’s Office veteran, delivered his remarks after having already quietly decided to accept a buyout from his police job.

Knox County District Attorney General Charme Allen issued a statement, saying she found the speech ‘personally offensive and reprehensible.’

“As District Attorney, my constitutional obligation is to protect the integrity of the justice system. When any potential witness in a criminal proceeding expresses an opinion of hatred and/or bias towards a class of citizens, I am ethically bound to explore that witness’ credibility,” she said.

Allen said she will be reviewing all pending cases involving Fritts and scrutinize them for potential bias. 

Along with being an investigator, Fritts pastors the All Scripture Baptist Church, which identifies itself as an “independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, soul-winning church.”

In a June 2 sermon at the church, Fritts said gay people “were worthy of death” and should be tried and executed by the government. Policemen, he said, had a duty to carry out their roles in seeing that gay people are prosecuted.

Sheriff Tom Spangler issued a statement Wednesday afternoon.

It reads: “Detective Fritts turned in his request for The Knox County Voluntary Workforce Reduction Buy Out approximately two weeks ago. I accepted his request. Detective Fritts is no longer on active duty with the Knox County Sheriff’s Office, he is currently on paid sick leave until the effective date of the workforce reduction which will be July 19, 2019.

This is why we have Gay Pride Marches.

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/tennessee-pastor-former-deputy-calls-for-lgbt-executions-during-sermon/?fbclid=IwAR3bbJAkuW16HAHxPhtNCU0Oijjf5X8r-dkMxbK8NXLlU7I2BMW3LVH4PpM

KNOXVILLE, TN (WBIR) A veteran Tennessee sheriff’s office detective and Baptist pastor is under fire for calling gay, bisexual and transgender people “freaks” and “reprobates” who deserved to be executed by the government.

Grayson Fritts, a 20-year Knox County Sheriff’s Office veteran, delivered his remarks after having already quietly decided to accept a buyout from his police job.

Knox County District Attorney General Charme Allen issued a statement, saying she found the speech ‘personally offensive and reprehensible.’

“As District Attorney, my constitutional obligation is to protect the integrity of the justice system. When any potential witness in a criminal proceeding expresses an opinion of hatred and/or bias towards a class of citizens, I am ethically bound to explore that witness’ credibility,” she said.

Allen said she will be reviewing all pending cases involving Fritts and scrutinize them for potential bias. 

Along with being an investigator, Fritts pastors the All Scripture Baptist Church, which identifies itself as an “independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, soul-winning church.”

In a June 2 sermon at the church, Fritts said gay people “were worthy of death” and should be tried and executed by the government. Policemen, he said, had a duty to carry out their roles in seeing that gay people are prosecuted.

It reads: “Detective Fritts turned in his request for The Knox County Voluntary Workforce Reduction Buy Out approximately two weeks ago. I accepted his request. Detective Fritts is no longer on active duty with the Knox County Sheriff’s Office, he is currently on paid sick leave until the effective date of the workforce reduction which will be July 19, 2019.

BIGTEX will, today, be sending a love offering to that minister.

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

BigFascist is being a fascist today.  

BIGTEX is not a liberal.

Ergo, BIGTEX is NOT a fascist.

Thanks for trying, though.

BIGTEX shall award you a participation trophy.

1 minute ago, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX is not a liberal.

BigFascist only post fascist ideology.  Bigfascist is a goosestepping motherfuker.  

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

BigFascist only post fascist ideology.  Bigfascist is a goosestepping motherfuker.  

BIGTEX is not a liberal.

Just now, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX is not a liberal.

Oh please, Everything you post is out of the fascist textbook of control and oppression.  You want control, You want fascism.  We went overseas to Germany to fight and die against people like you.

20 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Oh please, Everything you post is out of the fascist textbook of control and oppression.  You want control, You want fascism.  We went overseas to Germany to fight and die against people like you.

BIGTEX' grandfather fought in Europe against the Nazis, Fascists and other liberals.

He, like BIGTEX, never enjoyed killing ANYTHING as much as he enjoyed killing LIBERALISM.

1 hour ago, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX' grandfather fought in Europe against the Nazis, Fascists and other liberals.

He, like BIGTEX, never enjoyed killing ANYTHING as much as he enjoyed killing LIBERALISM.

This doesn't change the fact that EVERYTHING you post is about how fascist you are.   EVERYTHING.  

2 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

Just how gay are you?

He probably doesn't want your Brokeback Mountain kind of love.

7 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

the muslims preach the same sh it every day....go burn down their mosques you pussy

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This doesn't change the fact that EVERYTHING you post is about how fascist you are.   EVERYTHING.  

actually it is the democrats that are the fascists......facebook, twitter, pinterest...yall got every major corp sponsoring yer tyranny against the citizens of this nation....yer a digrace

8 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

LOL....LOL...…..

That's a good one !!         😊

7 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You're stuck on stupid.

That's another common trait of liberal idiots (and that would be ALL liberals).

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

So pro life of these republicans. 

Pro life means protecting those who cannot defend themselves.

All the queers  have to do is stop being queers.

It's called "conversion therapy."

When it comes to a battle between the Christians and the queers, the queers DON'T HAVE A PRAYER!

GET IT?

THEY DON'T HAVE A PRAYER!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

You're stuck on stupid.

That's another common trait of liberal idiots (and that would be ALL liberals).

There are smart conservatives and then there are challenged folks like you.  

20 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

There are smart conservatives and then there are challenged folks like you.  

BIGTEX IS challenged.

It is a challenge to decide by what means the remnants of liberalism are to be destroyed.

There are several methods, and they are ALL provide GREAT AMUSEMENT to BIGTEX and all other PATRIOTS, but some are . . . shall we say . . . not for the squeamish.