Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

St Louis didnt tear up the town while celebrating Stanley cup win.

Recommended Posts

that's because ghetto blacks don't pay attention to hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

that's because ghetto blacks don't pay attention to hockey.

 

 

Why are you so mad at "ghetto blacks" as you call them?   The only people that pay attention to hockey (and curling) are Canucks.  It's that or ice fishing. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d03abad7a52716141

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

 

Why are you so mad at "ghetto blacks" as you call them?   The only people that pay attention to hockey (and curling) are Canucks.  It's that or ice fishing. 

 

 

not mad. just pointing out a simple fact. when people in a town destroy their own towns, it's generally always ghetto blacks.

it's just an truthful point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

not mad. just pointing out a simple fact. when people in a town destroy their own towns, it's generally always ghetto blacks.

it's just an truthful point.

 

What do "ghetto blacks" have to do with hockey...other than Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

not mad. just pointing out a simple fact. when people in a town destroy their own towns, it's generally always ghetto blacks.

it's just an truthful point.

No, it’s a self-contradictory point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

What do "ghetto blacks" have to do with hockey...other than Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla

well gee, dip$hit. that was my entire point in the first place. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

well gee, dip$hit. that was my entire point in the first place. lol

Jarome is the "Uncle Tom" of hockey...is that what you are saying? 

 

Hint...Jarome is only about half black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Jarome is the "Uncle Tom" of hockey...is that what you are saying? 

 

Hint...Jarome is only about half black. 

lol. no. my point was the reason st. louis wasn't vandalized after a huge national championship was because people in the ghetto

probably didn't even know st. louis had won any kind of championship at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

lol. no. my point was the reason st. louis wasn't vandalized after a huge national championship was because people in the ghetto

probably didn't even know st. louis had won any kind of championship at all. 

 

Are people in Toronto tearing up the town after the Raptors won the NBA Championship...what is your supposed point? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Are people in Toronto tearing up the town after the Raptors won the NBA Championship...what is your supposed point? 

GHETTO TRASH LIKE YOU LOOK FOR EXCUSES TO RIP UP THE TOWN AND LOOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Are people in Toronto tearing up the town after the Raptors won the NBA Championship...what is your supposed point? 

lol. it ain't my thread. the OP was bragging that his town didn't vandalize itself after the game. it HAS happened after games a couple times here

in america. i can't really remember where. indianapolis never did it after the colts won the superbowl. it generally DOES NOT happen. but there have

been a couple times when the ghetto people DID do it after a big game. probably detroit. but i can't remember and i don't feel like googling it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, king of the county said:

We’ve had 14 days in a row of plus 100 degrees why are they still playing hockey?

People tend to enjoy hockey rinks when it is hot outside.

It is not actually played outdoors, you must be aware of that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Class act. 

or hockey isn't that big a draw. Hockey is about as entertaining as what I understand about life. Very few care about real and the majority tells them to stfu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Class act. 

Agreed. 

 

Lots of people enjoy hockey. The win was huge in St Louis and the fans celebrated with dignity. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lewstherin said:

not mad. just pointing out a simple fact. when people in a town destroy their own towns, it's generally always ghetto blacks.

it's just an truthful point.

 

These guys don't look black to me: 

maxresdefault.jpg

vancouver_riots_01.jpg

kentucky-riots.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

 

These guys don't look black to me: 

maxresdefault.jpg

LMFAO WE ARE TALING ABOUT HERE IN THE USA DUMBASS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO WE ARE TALING ABOUT HERE IN THE USA DUMBASS

LIke West Virginia, bonehead? 

 

kentucky-riots.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

 

riot-3.jpg

dP7qH.So.79.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, king of the county said:

We’ve had 14 days in a row of plus 100 degrees why are they still playing hockey?

You playing the heat index card again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

LIke West Virginia, bonehead? 

 

kentucky-riots.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

 

riot-3.jpg

dP7qH.So.79.jpg

they didn't loot like ghetto trash...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

they didn't loot like ghetto trash...

We were talking about fan riots, not looting. Try to keep up. 

 

Philadelphia 2016

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...