annLee

Trump wants Foreign Gov. Help for 2020 Election

He and his children did not learn any lesson from the Russia's Interference in our 2016 election. Wow, it is time to lock them up.

3 minutes ago, annLee said:

He and his children did not learn any lesson from the Russia's Interference in our 2016 election. Wow, it is time to lock them up.

DJ voiced his opinion on a hypothetical situation.  That s a not 'high-crime'.  It is not even a crime. 

If you don't like DJ, then just wait a few mos. and vote him out of office. 

Isn't that the 'American Way'?     🙂

8 minutes ago, annLee said:

LOL!   Let's see if YOU ever learn anything ...

3409939194_169dccd14e.jpg

Just now, Taipan said:

DJ voiced his opinion on a hypothetical situation.  That s a not 'high-crime'.  It is not even a crime. 

If you don't like DJ, then just wait a few mos. and vote him out of office. 

Isn't that the 'American Way'?     🙂

plus hillary was the one who ACTUALLY DID pay a foreign agent to put together the steel dossier forgery. lol. these f*cking libs.

they always lose. 

My GOD Lew is STUPID. Bongino? Seriously? That moronic LIAR is not a source.  That you are brainwashed and STUPID enough to take him seriously makes you an object of ridicule and a MORON to be laughed at and nothing else. GOD you Treason Monkeys are stupid

Just now, lewstherin said:

plus hillary was the one who ACTUALLY DID pay a foreign agent to put together the steel dossier forgery. lol. these f*cking libs.

they always lose. 

You are correct, sir.

And the Dems are hypocrites for not prosecuting Hillary, the Witch.

1 minute ago, Debs said:

My GOD Lew is STUPID. Bongino? Seriously? That moronic LIAR is not a source.  That you are brainwashed and STUPID enough to take him seriously makes you an object of ridicule and a MORON to be laughed at and nothing else. GOD you Treason Monkeys are stupid

lol. my god. debs is retarded. the f*cking CNN video of her saying it is right in the article, dumb ass. lol

1 minute ago, Debs said:

You better ease up, cowboy.

Bongino can whip your A$$.      😊

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You are correct, sir.

And the Dems are hypocrites for not prosecuting Hillary, the Witch.

Donald is Putin's best friend per Donald the dump....need I say more?

Well he just told us that Kim is his friend too :) 

GOD Lew is STUPID and Lew is a LIAR.  Nothing was forged in the dossier.  The Clinton people took over paying for oppo research from a rightwing group but that was an AMERICAN Company who employed a former BRITISH intelligence agent and expert on Russia. GOD you Treason Monkeys are BRAINWASHED and STUPID.  As IF that were the same thing as working WITH a guy connected to and trained BY Russian Military Intelligence which is what the Trump campaign manager Manafort did or meet with a Kremlin connected lawyer and KNOWN Russian Intelligence agent who TOLD Don jr about Russias ongoing program to help Trump get elected like Don jr did

You do KNOW how stupid pathetic and uninformed you are dont you Lew you BRAINWASHED MORON?

1 minute ago, annLee said:

lol. nothing spells the word "retard" more than the idiot lib who still uses the word "russia".

Lew Shut up PUNK you are too STUPID, uninformed and brainwashed to even BE in this conversation as USUAL you have no idea what you are talking about

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

GOD Lew is STUPID and Lew is a LIAR.  Nothing was forged in the dossier.  The Clinton people took over paying for oppo research from a rightwing group but that was an AMERICAN Company who employed a former BRITISH intelligence agent and expert on Russia. GOD you Treason Monkeys are BRAINWASHED and STUPID.  As IF that were the same thing as working WITH a guy connected to and trained BY Russian Military Intelligence which is what the Trump campaign manager Manafort did or meet with a Kremlin connected lawyer and KNOWN Russian Intelligence agent who TOLD Don jr about Russias ongoing program to help Trump get elected like Don jr did

You do KNOW how stupid pathetic and uninformed you are dont you Lew you BRAINWASHED MORON?

lol. hey debs....heeheeheehee....hey debs....heeheeheehee. dumb ass. lol

That Debbie chick sure tries to cover up every time a conservative makes a point doesn’t she? 

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

That Debbie chick sure tries to cover up every time a conservative makes a point doesn’t she? 

what happened to isabel? i haven't seen her since you put up that video of the slobbering, screeching DC protester. lol

2 minutes ago, annLee said:

Ann,

We are SUPPOSED to be friends with foreign nations. ALL foreign nations.   When friends are talking and helping each to prosper.....then they are not shooting at each other.

You understand that the Russians have nuclear weapons, don't you?  I say, let's play chess and hockey with the Russians. 

They will root for their team, we will root for ours.  Losers buy the beer. 

Now, isn't that better than full-blown, nuclear war?      😎

9 minutes ago, annLee said:

Sorry Lew but you look like a child....should you be in this chat room?

Should you?  We know who lewstherin is.   Whose sock are you?

15 minutes ago, Debs said:

Hey Taipan you pathetic childish PUNK GFY

Bongino can whip your A$$ !! 

HEHEHEEEEEEEEEE...…...😊

24 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

what happened to isabel? i haven't seen her since you put up that video of the slobbering, screeching DC protester. lol

I told you. The judge gave her 15 days. Apparently she hasn’t earned any time off for good behavior ha ha Ha! 

Hillary and the DNC paid an ex Brit agent, who hated Trump, for information provided by Russian agents. This unverified info was used to obtain FISA warrants. The FBI was warned by both Orr and the State dept the info was suspect. Dems paid Russians for information. hahahahahaha. Trump. No collusion. No obstruction. Dems employ Russian agents.

1 hour ago, annLee said:

Democrats buy fake reports from retired foreign spy but then Trump cant take a phone call? Democrats are treating Trump like a soviet dissident peasant and when they finish with Trump everyone is going to become a classed and grouped territorial feuding serf peasant again.