Giujo

Let me see if I have this right... 24 police officers hurt and only three arrested?

A felony Suspect with multiple warrants being pursued by Federal Marshals the subject Rams the marshals car several times and jumps out with a firearm and is killed by law enforcement officers. POS degenerate scum riot in the city 24 officers are injured six go to the hospital and only three individuals are rested. On top of that the POS Democrat candidate form are sides with the riotous mob. It's time to break out the fire hoses water cannons and German Shepherds.

23 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The undocumented shoppers must have been given space to express their justifiable outrage.

Yeah this wasn't about undocumented aliens this was about the low life scum who apparently don't have jobs and living off of my tax dime wandering the streets looking for something to do... hey let's turn over a police car. They should have been given just one order to disperse on the loudspeaker and after that the cop should have weighted into the crowd started busting heads and Hauling them off to jail.

Here is the POS Democratic mayoral candidate who sided with  the rioters.

Memphis Mayoral Candidate Tami Sawyer Says Black Women Can Reclaim the South

null Shelby County Commissioner (District 7) Tami Sawyer in downtown Memphis on May 16, 2019.
Photo: Terrell Jermaine Starr (The Root)

nFJrA3H4_bigger.jpg

· 15h

Don’t judge Frayser without asking a community how it feels to mourn their youth over and over again. What do people do with their pain and trauma when it gets to be too much, when a city has ignored them, when their loss is too great and they can no longer yell at the sky

Did I read that right, the US Marshals trying to arrest this hoodrat with multiple warrants on top of four cases that was disposed and he tried to run down the marshalls and ended up getting killed and people are protesting violently because???

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Did I read that right, the US Marshals trying to arrest this hoodrat with multiple warrants on top of four cases that was disposed and he tried to run down the marshalls and ended up getting killed and people are protesting violently because???

He rammed the US Marshals car several times then came out with a gun... I guess what these POS rioters wanted was for this POS Frayser to shoot and kill the Marshalls trying to arrest him... Because that's the only other outcome to the scenario that would be possible.

so when one of their own hoodrats gets killed its a tragedy, so they can protest and riot and attempt to hurt or kill our  officers ?

sorry its just another hoodrat that got what he deserve if one is dumb enough to try and kill law enforcement ( no matter what the color of one skin is) and you get killed that is on you the perp.

9 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

so when one of their own hoodrats gets killed its a tragedy, so they can protest and riot and attempt to hurt or kill our  officers ?

sorry its just another hoodrat that got what he deserve if one is dumb enough to try and kill law enforcement ( no matter what the color of one skin is) and you get killed that is on you the perp.

There's absolutely no doubt in any reasonable person's mind that this individual needed to go... But the bigger problem is the response of the city police and Sheriff's Department. You have hundreds of rioters turning over police cars throwing rocks and bottles 25 police officers are injured six have to go to the hospital and they only make three arrests. This is what our law enforcement agencies are coming to. They are afraid to do their job.They are afraid to protect the community. The new mindset is to allow the rioters to wear themselves out while they destroy property and hurt people. There needs to be a paradigm shift in the response by municipal and County Police agencies facing violent mobs or the rule of law no longer means anything in this country.

3 minutes ago, Giujo said:

There's absolutely no doubt in any reasonable person's mind that this individual needed to go... But the bigger problem is the response of the city police and Sheriff's Department. You have hundreds of rioters turning over police cars throwing rocks and bottles 25 police officers are injured six have to go to the hospital and they only make three arrests. This is what our law enforcement agencies are coming to. They are afraid to do their job.They are afraid to protect the community. The new mindset is to allow the rioters to wear themselves out while they destroy property and hurt people. There needs to be a paradigm shift in the response by municipal and County Police agencies facing violent mobs or the rule of law no longer means anything in this country.

they need to start video taping these events as they are on riot patrol,whether is done by a drone in the sky or whatever the latest technology is.

to capture their images and use social media to help identify them and then prosecute them fully.

Time to take our streets back.

6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Oh boy here we go 

Uh huh... and how would you like to see violent riotous mobs handled?

I'm not now nor have I ever been a racist. I don't discriminate and you've never seen me in any post, where people do.

But allow me an observation. Because it is  too stark not to comment. Why is it when I see these riotous mobs the vast majority of perpetrators and leaders are black? Statistics show that police kill whites more often than blacks but I don't see mobs of white people rioting burning buildings turning over police cars throwing rocks and bottles when a white person is killed justifiably by police.

7 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Time to take our streets back.

Purge them first.

23 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Tear gassed 

Nowadays they don't use tear gas they use oleoresin capsaicin or pepper gas. The problem with this is It's easily defeated by the rioters. A moist rag over your nose and mouth and glasses will usually allow you to continue on with what you were doing. In the old days we used regular CN "tear gas": ω-chloroacetophenone ... it has a sweet smell and basically just made your eyes water. In the military we used CS riot gas: 2chlorobenzalmalononitrile... in concentrated form it's a vomiting agent it also affects Eyes Nose and Throat... Maybe they should start using that again for crowd control.

2 hours ago, Giujo said:

Nowadays they don't use tear gas they use oleoresin capsaicin or pepper gas. The problem with this is It's easily defeated by the rioters. A moist rag over your nose and mouth and glasses will usually allow you to continue on with what you were doing. In the old days we used regular CN "tear gas": ω-chloroacetophenone ... it has a sweet smell and basically just made your eyes water. In the military we used CS riot gas: 2chlorobenzalmalononitrile... in concentrated form it's a vomiting agent it also affects Eyes Nose and Throat... Maybe they should start using that again for crowd control.

Use what the army uses in the gas chambers to test the nbc masks 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Use what the army uses in the gas chambers to test the nbc masks 

It's been over 40 years since I was in basic...dont know what they use now

6 minutes ago, Giujo said:

It's been over 40 years since I was in basic...dont know what they use now

It makes snot run out your nose you dry heave 

2 hours ago, king of the county said:

It makes snot run out your nose you dry heave 

Sounds good to me!

OG shot his victim while robbing him.

OG had a gun charge before.

OG tried to pull a gun on the coppers.

OG is the kind of person making the hood the hood.

Hood rats riot and call OG a victim.

This why hood rats live in the hood.

OGs cousin and that ain't his finger he's pointing !

gun%20shots_zpskel61pri.png

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

OG. shot his victim while robbing him.

OG had a gun charge before.

OG tried to pull a gun on the coppers.

Hood rats riot and call OG a victim.

This why hood rats live in the hood.

OGs cousin and that ain't his finger he's pointing !

gun%20shots_zpskel61pri.png

And Hollywood glorifies the black thug and raises them to rock star status.

15 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Brandon Webber, 20, was killed during a confrontation with the United States Marshals Service's Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force on Wednesday night, authorities said. The 20-year-old was wanted in connection to a June 3 robbery about 30 miles south of Memphis in Hernando, Mississippi.

Brandon D. Webbervia Facebook

John Champion, the district attorney for the 17th Circuit Court District of Mississippi, said Thursday that Webber was wanted for aggravated assault, armed robbery and conspiracy to commit armed robbery.

Webber contacted a 24-year-old who was selling his red Infiniti G35 via Facebook and arranged a meeting under the guise of buying the car.

The two were in the Infiniti together when Webber asked the seller if he could take the car for a test drive, according to Champion.

"And as our victim got out of the passenger seat from the test drive, he went around the back of the car where Mr. Weber met him with a pistol and shot him five times," Champion said. The victim is expected to survive.

6 minutes ago, Giujo said:

As one of my old friends use to say in a drawn out pronunciation...PITIFUL ![/o]